PDA

View Full Version : like crazy eddie this video is INSANNNNNNNNE!

carl_g
05-21-2007, 11:21 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sAA28sfKmiY&feature=RecentlyWatched&page=1&t=t&f=b

unreal...one positive spin on this is that they mostly ride 2-strokes...to bad most of them are probably stolen.:doh:

SPL170db
05-21-2007, 12:01 PM
Yeah son...........YEAH SON!!!

Smokes35
05-21-2007, 12:20 PM
annnnnd they arent in jail why?

Jon FZ1
05-21-2007, 01:00 PM
I was in the Balt Wash area last summer and I had a whole crew ride past me at a light on RM's, KX's and CR's and I thought it was just an issolated incident.

CBRBob
05-21-2007, 01:04 PM
Well, the vid isn't insane. There are just a bunch of criminals riding in Balt.

carl_g
05-21-2007, 01:16 PM
Well, the vid isn't insane. There are just a bunch of criminals riding in Balt.
It is insane that shit like this goes on.

Lucky7
05-21-2007, 02:49 PM
annnnnd they arent in jail why?

They tried but as usual some cops went overboard.

http://www.examiner.com/a-619947~Busted__7_year_old_cuffed__fingerprinted.ht ml

Baltimore PD has a no chase policy and they instead have been confiscating illegally parked bikes as a deterrent.

Smokes35
05-21-2007, 03:10 PM
They tried but as usual some cops went overboard.

http://www.examiner.com/a-619947~Busted__7_year_old_cuffed__fingerprinted.ht ml

Baltimore PD has a no chase policy and they instead have been confiscating illegally parked bikes as a deterrent.

Uhhh, the kid probably deserved to get arrested it if hes riding.... 1. on a dirt bike on the street 2. dosent have a license, 3. was ANY of the people in that video. Or even if he started mouthing off...

So that great--- u see 2 bikes parking in one spot on the street i bet they get impounded--- great-- so instead of people using common sense and making it so that more people can part, they'll conficate their bikes--- Way to go Baltimore PD... screw the guys who ride normal and park shitty and let the idiots causing all the problems go... Good on ya-- sweet--

soda7o
05-21-2007, 03:31 PM
just wait just wait.. this will get to NY, NYC is not that diff the MDC

we got stopped yesterday for a " =saftey equipmnet check" B fuckin S stupid pig just had nothign better to do but pick on us (we were goign speed limit in the right lane infact the cars were passing us)
while he ad us pulled over we were on the phone with our police frind who is high up in that pct. and my lawyer... his tuned changes when he found out thats who we were talking to on our phones
moral of the story no ticket.. but just a plain jerk off move by the police...

ans speaking of parking.. youdont get your shit towed in NYC youjust get a piggy back ticket for sharing a spot with a car in the city..

and as for that 7 year old kid.. well he is now cop hater and will probably be effed up for the rest of his life.. congrts MDPD youjust created another thuig ass cop hater

SPL170db
05-21-2007, 03:44 PM
just wait just wait.. this will get to NY, NYC is not that diff the MDC

we got stopped yesterday for a " =saftey equipmnet check" B fuckin S stupid pig just had nothign better to do but pick on us (we were goign speed limit in the right lane infact the cars were passing us)
while he ad us pulled over we were on the phone with our police frind who is high up in that pct. and my lawyer... his tuned changes when he found out thats who we were talking to on our phones
moral of the story no ticket.. but just a plain jerk off move by the police...

ans speaking of parking.. youdont get your shit towed in NYC youjust get a piggy back ticket for sharing a spot with a car in the city..

and as for that 7 year old kid.. well he is now cop hater and will probably be effed up for the rest of his life.. congrts MDPD youjust created another thuig ass cop hater

You ain't kidding Kon

Last time I was coming home from JFK there was a douchebag riding the opposite way down the Henry Hudson on a fucking quad..........on the street.

Retom7
05-21-2007, 05:29 PM
You ain't kidding Kon

Last time I was coming home from JFK there was a douchebag riding the opposite way down the Henry Hudson on a fucking quad..........on the street.

Yeah, a dirtbike is one thing... you ever take a turn on pavement with a 4-wheeler? Yeah... they aren't too happy about that.

These people are idiots, but the no chase policy makes sense. They're smart enough to know that doing things in large numbers makes it harder to get caught, but they aren't smart enough to wear a helmet... good idea.

My favorite goes to the dude who put the little kid on the bike.... the kids feet were about 3 feet from touching the ground and he just takes off... and no helmet.