PDA

View Full Version : Centralia Ride, 5-20-07 Pics

nnjhawk02
05-20-2007, 05:07 PM
Well Boys got home @ 4:30, just before the rain :D

Anyway good riding w/ U guys - got to slab it faster to the twisty in the future.

Stpped in Jim Thorpe for pizza & a brew, then found some great roads heading back to my casa.
Some pics on my way back - 230 mile day for moi

causef0rconcern
05-20-2007, 07:10 PM

Screw off, my dingaling was saturated in ice cold rain for half the ride home!

Anyway....I had an awesome time, it was good to meet some people, and it sucks that a couple of people went down. But everyone walked so it's all good. I'll post some pics later...

And on a final note, fuck the state.

SAXON117
05-21-2007, 06:00 PM

Anyway good riding w/ U guys - got to slab it faster to the twisty in the future.

Stpped in Jim Thorpe for pizza & a brew, then found some great roads heading back to my casa.
Some pics on my way back - 230 mile day for moi

I thought we were going at a good pace seeing two of the guys just got back on their bikes after quite a tumble. I also love carving up the twisties, but as I always state for MY group rides, I will not leave anyone behind.

Maybe next time when its a faster pace ride we can do some real carving. This ride was a welcome all ride. We (SPRHK and SAXON) do set up some more advanced rides for the guys that like to connect corners at a more rapid pace. Maybe I'll see ya on one, where we can put the twins through their paces. Be good