PDA

View Full Version : Fast Track Riders 5-25-07

xPS VerapKillx
05-14-2007, 09:38 PM
Hey guys brand new to the forum but i wanted to see who else was going to the fast track riders Friday May 25th it is my first time at the track so i am in level 1 and in the school hope to see ya there :)

Cakes206
05-14-2007, 10:42 PM
Welcome to the site. where are Fast Trick Riders from, west coast area? Prepare for empty pockets, it's addicting thats for sure.

SAXON117
05-14-2007, 10:51 PM
WELCOME :fart:

carl_g
05-14-2007, 11:16 PM
welcome. DO you ride a 2 stroke?:ride:

xPS VerapKillx
05-14-2007, 11:22 PM
Welcome to the site. where are Fast Trick Riders from, west coast area? Prepare for empty pockets, it's addicting thats for sure.

Haha yeah i figured that this might be my most expensive hobby the fast track riders is in Fontana at the California Speedway Southern Cali if that didnt make sense ill be riding on the AMA track my tires touching the track that Maldin has touch woot!!:lol:

Cakes206
05-14-2007, 11:32 PM
It really is cool when you think about the grand scheme of things.

How'd you hear about SBA?

Qetesh
05-14-2007, 11:50 PM
Haha yeah i figured that this might be my most expensive hobby the fast track riders is in Fontana at the California Speedway Southern Cali if that didnt make sense ill be riding on the AMA track my tires touching the track that Maldin has touch woot!!:lol:

Congrats on finding your way to the best addiction out there...trackdays!

I'll be out your way later this summer with some fun track essentials!

Details will be posted at a later date...

xPS VerapKillx
05-15-2007, 12:01 AM
yeah ill probly ride this session then the next one will be in october just to dang hot to ride all day in full leather suit and i herd about SBA from gixxer.com a guy linked to a thread on here and i thought id check it out and i like the diversity and not the old old wooden ship used in the civil war kind haha if you dont get that then never mind

Cakes206
05-15-2007, 12:05 AM
yeah ill probly ride this session then the next one will be in october just to dang hot to ride all day in full leather suit and i herd about SBA from gixxer.com a guy linked to a thread on here and i thought id check it out and i like the diversity and not the old old wooden ship used in the civil war kind haha if you dont get that then never mind
Know exactly what ya mean...been on GDC for a loooong time now :nopity: :lol:

xPS VerapKillx
05-15-2007, 12:50 AM
Yeah its a good site for gsxr riders which i am proudly one haha now if i could just get this damn learners permit away from under my name haha