PDA

View Full Version : Bikini-woman Human Pinball???? (WTF???)

neebelung
07-27-2005, 11:50 AM
Someone had WAYYYY too much time on their hands (and yet, an amazing understanding of how the human body moves....) This is so bizarre.... Left-click her if she gets caught on a ball/bubble (and you can also drag her around and bend her into impossible positions by clicking-and-dragging)....

http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf

xstortion
07-27-2005, 11:52 AM
Someone had WAYYYY too much time on their hands (and yet, an amazing understanding of how the human body moves....) This is so bizarre.... Left-click her if she gets caught on a ball/bubble (and you can also drag her around and bend her into impossible positions by clicking-and-dragging)....

http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf

Thats hillarious :omg:

neebelung
07-27-2005, 11:56 AM
I really think the poor girl needs a helmet!! :lol:

pmdez
07-27-2005, 12:05 PM
something weird about this...i don't like it

neebelung
07-27-2005, 02:22 PM
something weird about this...i don't like it

I'm not sure if I 'like' it either... but somehow it's mesmerizing nonetheless. The animation is phenomenal.

ispeed77
07-27-2005, 07:38 PM
I'm not sure if I 'like' it either... but somehow it's mesmerizing nonetheless. The animation is phenomenal.

i'm with you Nee, not sure i like it, but it was tough to turn off :)

SpeedQueen
07-27-2005, 08:23 PM
Whoa. I couldn't stop. Scary...

Cakes206
07-27-2005, 08:40 PM
One question comes to mind when I see this...Why?

SpeedQueen
07-27-2005, 09:30 PM
Why not?

Vin
07-27-2005, 10:27 PM
Ass up, face down...

neebelung
07-28-2005, 08:38 AM
Ass up, face down...

Yes, I did notice you can arrange her in all sorts of .... er..... accessible positions....

DougZ
07-28-2005, 08:45 AM
It was Lame...obviously created by a Sadist with deep anger towards women in general or at least one woman....who has way too much time on his hands.

neebelung
07-28-2005, 09:13 AM
It was Lame...obviously created by a Sadist with deep anger towards women in general or at least one woman....who has way too much time on his hands.
:wow: You really think so Doug? Hmm.... either you're reading too much into it, or we're not reading ENOUGH into it... I didn't look at it that way (well, except the part about too much time on his hands).

Question, though... would it have bothered you as much if it had been a man? Or if the woman had been fully clothed? (I'm not arguing with you, merely trying to see your POV).

DougZ
07-28-2005, 09:26 AM
:wow: You really think so Doug? Hmm.... either you're reading too much into it, or we're not reading ENOUGH into it... I didn't look at it that way (well, except the part about too much time on his hands).

Question, though... would it have bothered you as much if it had been a man? Or if the woman had been fully clothed? (I'm not arguing with you, merely trying to see your POV).

The naked-ness symbolizes a passion about the victim, not to mention the facial details. It looks to me like the creator was trying to make it someone specific and just not a generic female.

I could just be talking out my behind too, so who knows. LOL :)

neebelung
07-28-2005, 09:39 AM
The naked-ness symbolizes a passion about the victim, not to mention the facial details. It looks to me like the creator was trying to make it someone specific and just not a generic female.

I could just be talking out my behind too, so who knows. LOL :):LOL:

Actaully I agree with you that it was modeled after a real person, but I was thinking more along the lines of an artist's model - as in, it was some sort of a school project in studying the human body, and the way it moves.

Think of all the work that goes into video games -- they use real human models, in black body suits with little white balls on every joint and area of movement, in order to accurately replicate the way the body moves once it's animated... I guess I look at this thing in that same manner. (but then I, too, could be talking out my ass!)