PDA

View Full Version : Miller Motorsports - Utah

Cakes206
05-10-2007, 01:10 PM
All I have to say is that this is THE best track facilities that I personally ever visited. They cut no corners when building this one thats for sure. In the paddock there are garages everywhere, PA speakers all over each with their own volume control...turn it up if you can't hear, or turn it way low if the sound is just excruciating :lol: Each bay even had its own bathroom facility for the building we were in. The food there is really good, full kitchen like a mini diner with a good variety on the menu.

The track(s) are great. Not to much elevation change, they made due with whats out there, but all in all a great track. I had the opportunity to check out the West course(big thank you to CBRChick for letting me try out the 1000rr, sick ride fo sho.) Theres also East(both East and West can be run at the same time) and the Full course, which has an amazing 3500' front strait :wow: Had a chance to go in Race Control, another jaw dropping room where they have just about every angle of the track(s) on camera...they can see everything going on at anytime. If anyone has ever considered going out there, do not hesitate. I'll definitely be making another trip out there with my bike this time. Whats great is Rt.80 runs right past it!

http://www.millermotorsportspark.com/

Took a few pics of the surrounding scenery...pictures do it no justice...its amazing...yes that is snow still in the mtns.

Ant
05-10-2007, 01:12 PM
So how far a drive is that?

Cakes206
05-10-2007, 01:15 PM
So how far a drive is that?
Mapquest says 32hrs :roflmao:

ffejtable
05-10-2007, 01:19 PM
It would probably be cheaper to crate up your bike and ship it, and buy yourself a plane ticket than to drive out there... not to mention the time saved...

Miller is in utah (salt lake city area), 35+ hours of driving... I'll pass.... Moving to colorado could have its perks I guess afterall...

CBRBob
05-10-2007, 01:24 PM
Moving to colorado could have its perks I guess afterall...

Say hi to Stan, Kyle, Eric and Kenny.

Cakes206
05-10-2007, 01:25 PM
:haha: Good one :haha:

CBRChick
05-10-2007, 01:43 PM
If you don't feel like taking the drive out there... you can rent sportbikes from www.utahsportbikerental.com and they will have it track ready for you.

HondaGalToo
05-10-2007, 01:58 PM
I've heard only great things about that track. I'd love to ride it someday, but 32 hours, damn! :)

SPL170db
05-10-2007, 02:09 PM
I hope MotoGP makes it there within the next 5 years or so.

NYCSTRIPES
05-10-2007, 07:17 PM
Damn Joe...that is something to brag about. I almost hate you for having ridden there...

Awesome.
Ken

FDNYDANO18
05-15-2007, 01:13 AM
Happy someone I know has ridden there. Good on you Joe! I wanna go someday but it will have to be for a whole shedload of days.

And like Ken said....I am hatin on you(jealous) just a little... LOL