PDA

View Full Version : listening to the...........

Redlinerider
05-09-2007, 11:18 AM
opie and anthony show thids morning for the first time ever, and it was just :puke: :puke: :gay:

Cakes206
05-09-2007, 11:49 AM
opie and anthony show thids morning for the first time ever, and it was just :puke: :puke: :gay:
The first time? Give it time, with their show its like starting to watch a movie from the middle, you don't know whats goin on and or/where what they're doing stems from. At first people are always like :wtf: then after some time say "Ok I get it now."

Redlinerider
05-09-2007, 11:56 AM
The first time? Give it time, with their show its like starting to watch a movie from the middle, you don't know whats goin on and or/where what they're doing stems from. At first people are always like :wtf: then after some time say "Ok I get it now."

:bs2:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

and yes it was the first time.......

njf4i
05-09-2007, 03:50 PM
You just got to give it some time Dan-O. It really is a good show once you get to know the characters and what not.

You probablly would have loved the homeless guys thoughts on the world over on the XM side.

Oh and don't even try to prove me wrong. Just look at my sig and you'll know what i'm about. :pistols:

carl_g
05-09-2007, 04:00 PM
stern rules!:runaway: :peep:

njf4i
05-09-2007, 05:10 PM
stern rules!:runaway: :peep:

Oh no you didn't. :roflmao: Your gonna need Rico (the only other stern fan on this board) to come get you out of this mess you just made for yourself. :lol:

Redlinerider
05-09-2007, 05:33 PM
Oh no you didn't. :roflmao: Your gonna need Rico (the only other stern fan on this board) to come get you out of this mess you just made for yourself. :lol:

stern does rule there my friend..... thats why i only own sirius radio, pay for opie??? shit, i dont like them for fre!!!! never mind pay!!!

yeah, i said it!! so!!

njf4i
05-09-2007, 05:41 PM
stern does rule there my friend..... thats why i only own sirius radio, pay for opie??? shit, i dont like them for fre!!!! never mind pay!!!

yeah, i said it!! so!!

it would help if you knew how to spell.. dumbass stern fan! :LOL:

**side note** why the hell are you listening to o&a if you have siricrap and howard. Did he take another one of his 300 vacation days a year off.

"hoo hoo hoo i invented not showing up for work. tell em wabinnn" :roflmao:

Cakes206
05-09-2007, 05:54 PM
pay for opie??? shit, i dont like them for fre!!!! never mind pay!!!
O&A comes with the subscription to xm, its not extra. Oh and they're on free fm before they walk over to xm. Howard was great in his day, and O&A will be the first to admit that he did great things for radio...but now hes just a has been. Besides...the lil doggie company will be no more soon enough.

carl_g
05-09-2007, 08:07 PM
O&A comes with the subscription to xm, its not extra. Oh and they're on free fm before they walk over to xm. Howard was great in his day, and O&A will be the first to admit that he did great things for radio...but now hes just a has been. Besides...the lil doggie company will be no more soon enough.
all I have to say is zero point zero!:roflmao:

Redlinerider
05-09-2007, 09:32 PM

stern is not extra either, and you are right about the little dog company will be no more, but sirius will be the name when both companies merge...
so maybe the dog will stick around after all..........;)

it would help if you knew how to spell.. dumbass stern fan! :LOL:

**side note** why the hell are you listening to o&a if you have siricrap and howard. Did he take another one of his 300 vacation days a year off.

"hoo hoo hoo i invented not showing up for work. tell em wabinnn" :roflmao:

you are lucky that you are able to place the units anywhere in the car, cause if they could only be installed on the dash board it would be very hard for you reach them and change the channels, or then again maybe you could not reach and thats how you got stuck listening to the o&A show.......;) ;)

Cakes206
05-09-2007, 09:40 PM
stern is not extra either, and you are right about the little dog company will be no more, but sirius will be the name when both companies merge...
so maybe the dog will stick around after all..........;)
From what I understand they were saying that the xm side will be primary shareholders, keeping the xm name...who knows though. We'll just have to wait and see.

RCM78
05-09-2007, 09:45 PM
I like both shows...
With that said Stern is certainly not a has been. His show on sirius is better then ever and I've been listening since '90.

It's too bad Stern didnt befriend O&A years ago. Those two shows on the same station would be unstoppable.

Mike295
05-09-2007, 10:19 PM
I like bubba.

the stern show rocks... robin and her ham hans .....

richard lickin balls.

carl_g
05-09-2007, 10:54 PM
richard lickin balls.
Him and sal are going to do it soon.:nod2:

Redlinerider
05-10-2007, 10:13 AM
Him and sal are going to do it soon.:nod2:

for the show you know they well,:nod2:

Mike295
05-10-2007, 08:03 PM
fuckin artie is going to eat himself to death.

njf4i
05-10-2007, 08:26 PM
howard sucks!!

that is all.....

fire83tug
05-10-2007, 08:26 PM

Lest we all forget, Dan just had a baby a few days ago. Apparently, he's already sleep deprived thinking like that. ;)