PDA

View Full Version : Before Silicon Valley

akomplis
05-03-2007, 09:16 AM
I am still trying to figure out what the steering wheel's function is???!!:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Wow how far it has come....

Hey CAKES is this the data center your running SBA from?:lol:

CBRBob
05-03-2007, 09:58 AM
Hey CAKES is this the data center your running SBA from?:lol:

Nope, he is running BSA on that one........ :roflmao:

soda7o
05-03-2007, 10:14 AM
the steering wheel is the mouse... big one make sit go left to right and little one up and down.. its really complicated at first but once youget the hang of it its cake

akomplis
05-03-2007, 10:58 AM
the steering wheel is the mouse... big one make sit go left to right and little one up and down.. its really complicated at first but once youget the hang of it its cake

LOL....thought about that but no click button....

Hey peep the old guys head....behind it has something sticking out from it....looks like he was sporting the first mohawk....he got his feathers ruffled and looks like he is ready for a cock-fight...

Lucky7
05-03-2007, 11:15 AM
I remember taking computer classes when their storage media were cassette tape drives. Yeah I'm old.

Throttle
05-03-2007, 11:23 AM
[QUOTE=akomplis;66928]LOL....thought about that but no click button....

QUOTE]

You cant see it but the click button is the pedals on the floor. Its like the brake and gas, left and right click. Then there is the clutch pedal for gaming mouse! :roflmao:

soda7o
05-03-2007, 11:36 AM
[QUOTE=akomplis;66928]LOL....thought about that but no click button....

QUOTE]

You cant see it but the click button is the pedals on the floor. Its like the brake and gas, left and right click. Then there is the clutch pedal for gaming mouse! :roflmao:

lol
i was just about ot say that