PDA

View Full Version : I've been using the Total Gym Gold...

High_Revs_17
05-01-2007, 08:59 PM
...for several weeks now and this thing has totally bashed any skepticism I had from day one. I was getting tired of free weights and wanted to change things up a bit and now I'm hooked on using it. It will work all the major muscle groups and the movements are very smooth throughout each rep. I can also use it in conjunction with free weights to shock the muscle from month to month as well. The only thing is this machine is mainly used for conditioning and stretching so if you're looking to bulk up it's not for you, however it does provide a killer pump on any isolation moves. I used one in physical therapy for my leg/knee after surgery and I'm continuing to use it for that as well, it's much easier to control than free weights regarding that aspect. There are many different models out there and they're not cheap, the only difference is they offer more attachments and higher resistance levels. You da man Chuck!

SPRHK
05-01-2007, 10:44 PM
I use the good ole FKS machine!:lol: Fork/knife/spoon. I really works the jaw muscles.:popcorn: