PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to talk?

Rev
04-30-2007, 03:59 PM
So how's your day? Mine's ok I'm just really tired right now but I do have a lot of work. I ate my lunch outside today. Spilled a little soda on my shirt but it's clean now...

Tell me what's on your mind, i'm here for you!

Ant
04-30-2007, 04:07 PM
I got gas. And I don't want to be here anymore. I've really been thinking about changing jobs. Something different. I'm pretty excited for the Devils game tonight and it's back day at the gym.

Cakes206
04-30-2007, 04:10 PM
I like cake.

Rev
04-30-2007, 04:13 PM
I got gas. And I don't want to be here anymore. I've really been thinking about changing jobs. Something different. I'm pretty excited for the Devils game tonight and it's back day at the gym.

Career change is one thing. Job change is another. One must ask one's self, are there hot women at my current job? If not, time for a job change...
Go to the gym and ask them to turn on the devils game....
Tums...

I like cake.

You also like me...

ON a side note, did you ever sniff so hard that a boogie went through your tonsils and to the back of your throat and you had to spit it out. Now would that be called a loogie?

Ant
04-30-2007, 04:18 PM
Thanks Rev. lol

PSYCHO1000R
04-30-2007, 04:26 PM
my ass iches and i accidently grabbed a dirty t-shirt to wear under my uniform, so i smell like B.O. today.

go devils

Ant
04-30-2007, 04:28 PM
my ass iches and i accidently grabbed a dirty t-shirt to wear under my uniform, so i smell like B.O. today.

go devils

Ewww. BO smell is terrible. :puke:

Cakes206
04-30-2007, 04:33 PM
Ewww. BO smell is terrible. :puke:
Right up there with burnt curry in the microwave.

Rev
04-30-2007, 04:44 PM
ah ant..i agree b.o. does smell horrible...but who here has to keep smelling it regardless of the stench. I've done that..every few minutes i'd discretley put my nose to my pit and sniiiiiiiiiiiiffff....

Psycho, i'm sorry to hear of this problem...My advice to you is...take off that dirty shirt and scratch your ass..I can almost gaurantee after you scratch your bum with the dirty tee, you will see a brown burn out...this will eliminate the itchy sensation because you are removing, what is most commonly known as, Diaper Rash...Thank you for confiding with the SBA Shrink.

For those who want to talk or have problems and need advice, please just speak to me. I love you all, let's hug a tree!!!

Please ban yourself already!!!

Ant
04-30-2007, 04:54 PM
I just farted in my officle and it was kind of loud.

Lucky7
04-30-2007, 05:02 PM
I just farted in my officle and it was kind of loud.

My usual farting method.

>CROP DUSTING:
>When farting, you walk briskly around the office so the smell is not in
>your area and everyone else gets a whiff but doesn't know where it came
>from. Be careful when you do this. Do not stop until the full fart has
>been expelled. Walk an extra 30 feet to make sure the smell has left
>your pants.

causef0rconcern
04-30-2007, 05:20 PM
Today, I hated my job more than on Friday, so I decided on a career change. Instead of a carpenter/motorcycle racer/astronaut, I'm going to to college to be a journalist while also maintaining my status of professional motorcycle racing cowboy astronaut.

And Rev, I can't hug trees, I'm pretty sure they hate me. I scrap more wood in an hour than...something that scraps less wood than I do in an hour.

High_Revs_17
04-30-2007, 05:48 PM
So how's your day? Mine's ok I'm just really tired right now but I do have a lot of work. I ate my lunch outside today. Spilled a little soda on my shirt but it's clean now...

Tell me what's on your mind, i'm here for you!

I was way too busy to be typing here all day...BTW, was that diet soda?

njf4i
04-30-2007, 05:54 PM
Well i'm tired and cranky. All the food i have grown to love i don't eat anymore. But its ok. I actually look forward to certain healthy snacks i have during the day.

I don't think i can hug a tree. But i did shoot one on saturday when i was trying to kill a turkey. Key word is "trying" It was a hard 55 yard shot with a 3 1/2" 12 ga shot. But i had a blast talking turkey all morning so it wasn't a waste.

Oh and i can't wait for the devils game tonight. Just gonna head out for my run, take a dump, shower, and watch the game.

GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!

gsxryager024
04-30-2007, 06:56 PM
I've become very flustered in finding a job Its been 2 weeks and several interviews and still not a decent paying job offer(over $10hr). Im going to a trade school in September so i need money for spending but Im getting nervous that I will not have sufficient spending money and will have to move back my start date on the tech school if I don't find a job soon.

njf4i
04-30-2007, 06:59 PM
I've become very flustered in finding a job Its been 2 weeks and several interviews and still not a decent paying job offer(over $10hr). Im going to a trade school in September so i need money for spending but Im getting nervous that I will not have sufficient spending money and will have to move back my start date on the tech school if I don't find a job soon.

If your looking for a job in a service electronic field shoot me a pm with your info. I may be hiring very soon at my scale company that i run with my dad.

Kennedy
04-30-2007, 07:02 PM
I need a fucking job

fire83tug
04-30-2007, 07:40 PM
I'm FREAKIN THE F#CK OUT!!!!!

Douglas kid Version 2.0 is due Thursday, whether I like it or not, something about drugs and inducing, I wasn't listening.

I have ridden the bike exactly 1 time this year.

I can't get my mortgage refied because my credit sucks, my contractor sucks, and I have no money because my job sucked this summer and I had to take 2 months off because the US Coast Guard sucks.

I need a excavator to redo the landscaping in my backyard but I can't get one because, again, my contractor sucks.

I have to go back to work tomorrow until thursday when kid #2 shows up.

And, the wife freaked out the other day because the name we picked out happened to be the same name as her cousins-boyfriends-daughters-former roomates-aunts-sisters-ex-wifes name. So we are back to square one.

:( SH1T !!!

NGB
04-30-2007, 09:47 PM
wow and to think i was having a bad day when i got a grease spot on my jeans at work.But then later in the day i got a glimpse of my co-workers tit!So really my day was pretty good.Oh and i rode to work today.My day was fucking awsome.

SPRHK
04-30-2007, 10:03 PM
wow and to think i was having a bad day when i got a grease spot on my jeans at work.But then later in the day i got a glimpse of my co-workers tit!So really my day was pretty good.Oh and i rode to work today.My day was fucking awsome.

But your still an asshole!!:LOL: :LOL:

causef0rconcern
04-30-2007, 11:16 PM

Any interest in custom carpentry? I'm probably leaving my job soon...

SilverDragon
04-30-2007, 11:23 PM
I spent a full freaking 8 hours at freaking Pep Boys today to get my brakes done and I still had to pay at the end of it for pads, rotots, brake fluid, etc. (raped)

After getting "buying a house" out of my head for a while, a house I called about two months ago called me about their open house, now I'm back to stressing 'cause I can't freakin' afford these freaking houses!

I want a freakin' garage, so can get a freakin' bike!!!

Rev
05-01-2007, 09:09 AM
The Doctor is in and i'm taking your calls one by one!!!

Today, I hated my job more than on Friday, so I decided on a career change. Instead of a carpenter/motorcycle racer/astronaut, I'm going to to college to be a journalist while also maintaining my status of professional motorcycle racing cowboy astronaut.

And Rev, I can't hug trees, I'm pretty sure they hate me. I scrap more wood in an hour than...something that scraps less wood than I do in an hour.

Your career path has lead you to a very frugal position my friend. Journalism may land you some poonani then again, you may have to give it up for a good "story"...

FYI, Your arms are long enough to hug a firetruck!

Well i'm tired and cranky. All the food i have grown to love i don't eat anymore. But its ok. I actually look forward to certain healthy snacks i have during the day.

I don't think i can hug a tree. But i did shoot one on saturday when i was trying to kill a turkey. Key word is "trying" It was a hard 55 yard shot with a 3 1/2" 12 ga shot. But i had a blast talking turkey all morning so it wasn't a waste.

Oh and i can't wait for the devils game tonight. Just gonna head out for my run, take a dump, shower, and watch the game.

GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!

Well nick my friend, I find that beating one in the bathroom relaxes one's thought process whilst at work. You should eat some pork rinds and pay a visit to the stall....be happy! Although I don't condone killing animals, turkey's taste good...Please send one to my house. Go Rangers!!!

www.craigslist.com Lots of listings there. Good luck my broke friend!

I need a fucking job

www.mcdonalds.com Don't be lazy!!!

I'm FREAKIN THE F#CK OUT!!!!!

Douglas kid Version 2.0 is due Thursday, whether I like it or not, something about drugs and inducing, I wasn't listening.

I have ridden the bike exactly 1 time this year.

I can't get my mortgage refied because my credit sucks, my contractor sucks, and I have no money because my job sucked this summer and I had to take 2 months off because the US Coast Guard sucks.

I need a excavator to redo the landscaping in my backyard but I can't get one because, again, my contractor sucks.

I have to go back to work tomorrow until thursday when kid #2 shows up.

And, the wife freaked out the other day because the name we picked out happened to be the same name as her cousins-boyfriends-daughters-former roomates-aunts-sisters-ex-wifes name. So we are back to square one.

:( SH1T !!!

Ah...call me up when your home next week so we can ride. I'm working 3 jobs now but I will make room for my fireman. =p .. Refi's have been a hassle since march 3rd 2007. Stupid subprime lending got everyone into a dead end. Us to, we need to refi out our heloc but we can't qualify even with CC scores at 740. So don't think a good CC will save you. I left you a message scott, call me. My buddy own's some construction machines of a bob....I will see if he can excavate for you. Tell your wife to name the child Mark.

Well. I'm sure the order was this:
1) saw some nip
2) noticed stain on jeans
3) ...

I spent a full freaking 8 hours at freaking Pep Boys today to get my brakes done and I still had to pay at the end of it for pads, rotots, brake fluid, etc. (raped)

After getting "buying a house" out of my head for a while, a house I called about two months ago called me about their open house, now I'm back to stressing 'cause I can't freakin' afford these freaking houses!

Next time do your own brakes. Don't buy a house just so you can get a bike, that's just silly.

Please post on. I will get to your questions or rants eventually. I am a very busy lesbian!

Brian78
05-01-2007, 09:47 AM
i bowl too much, i think im addicted.. last night i had a 236 268 235 . which is pretty good, and it just makes me want to go more. i need help

Rev
05-01-2007, 11:02 AM
i bowl too much, i think im addicted.. last night i had a 236 268 235 . which is pretty good, and it just makes me want to go more. i need help

Since your so good, you will help me increase my score. The woman and I bowl a lot. Her average is about 170...Mine is 100-120. My highest score about 3 weeks ago was 181. Where does you live. Where does you bowl.

You seem to have an addictive personality. I offer you this advice. Give me $50 a week for 3 years. This way you will be addicited to giving me money and spending less time bowling becuase you are giving me the money. At the end of 3 years I will give you 50% of what you gave me, the other 50% pays for my time of ease to assist a friend in need. Fancy?

fire83tug
05-01-2007, 12:23 PM

Wanna buy a house? I'll sell you mine. That way I don't have to refi and you have a house. Win / Win situation. BTW, it has a two car garage...AND... a walk in basement with a extra wide door that was acually engineered to drive a motorcycle straight in. That was my requirement when we did the addition. The wife got the hot tub. Landscaping not included.

soda7o
05-01-2007, 12:40 PM

before you go you gots to get me a job for BMW.. and maybe ill try to help you get a job somewhere else..

BTW TMI on the gas..

soda7o
05-01-2007, 12:42 PM

no Burnt currin the the microwave is the worstest smeel in the world.. infact curry by itself without being burned in the microwave is horrible

njf4i
05-01-2007, 05:00 PM
:( i bowl too much, i think im addicted.. last night i had a 236 268 235 . which is pretty good, and it just makes me want to go more. i need help

I think you just suck. I do recall you telling me that we were gonna go bowling like a month ago. Oh and that "hey nick lets join the summer league" really did good for my bank roll. I'm glad i got the shoes and new ball with nobody to bowl with. I really don't like you. :cry:

NGB
05-01-2007, 05:05 PM
But your still an asshole!!:LOL: :LOL:
i maybe an asshole but your still ugly and ya can't fix ugly, kinda like your turd of a bike,like you always say no matter how many times you polish a turd it's still a turd!:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Brian78
05-01-2007, 05:31 PM
:(

I think you just suck. I do recall you telling me that we were gonna go bowling like a month ago. Oh and that "hey nick lets join the summer league" really did good for my bank roll. I'm glad i got the shoes and new ball with nobody to bowl with. I really don't like you. :cry:

didnt i give u my bike to ride? ill bowl lets go.

njf4i
05-01-2007, 09:19 PM

Yes you gave me the fazzzzzerrrr to ride and love every second of it. But you still haven't came thru on the bowling lessons. Now stop your BS, lets go bowling, oh and lets go riding SOON!!!

Rev
05-02-2007, 03:16 PM

Yes you gave me the fazzzzzerrrr to ride and love every second of it. But you still haven't came thru on the bowling lessons. Now stop your BS, lets go bowling, oh and lets go riding SOON!!!

^ = Thinks James Mcgreevy is Mcsqueezy :lickit: you guys make a cute couple...Is "fazer" a dirty gay word?
Listen Instead of hiding behind the story of "bowling" and "riding" it's ok to let your feelings out. If you guys are in love and have issues it's ok, i'm also the doctor of Love, gay or straight or even beastiality...Just talk to me...I love you both

Rev
05-02-2007, 03:22 PM
i maybe an asshole but your still ugly and ya can't fix ugly, kinda like your turd of a bike,like you always say no matter how many times you polish a turd it's still a turd!:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

So much hate in your words. Being your an asshole, this makes it totally ok though. Please continue, I like anal...

Rev
05-02-2007, 03:25 PM
Today is Wed. Half way through Friday...I feel great I smell great and by golly I taste great.

If anyone would like to taste me today please pm me.

This week is going to be great outside, please everyone ride carefull and don't forget to gear up. I care about everyone...I love you all.

Ant
05-02-2007, 03:29 PM
I have recently found myself with a crush on crystal. Is there anyway I can have a piece of that?

Brian78
05-02-2007, 03:32 PM
cmon on ride the train...

Ant
05-02-2007, 03:35 PM
cmon on ride the train...

Choo Choo

Rev
05-02-2007, 03:39 PM
I have recently found myself with a crush on crystal. Is there anyway I can have a piece of that?

If you would like to ask thy princess in person you may! Be sure to wear 2 cups though. One for your 2 eggs and sausage and one for your star fish (she's been known to put her foot so far up peoples arses it can get ugly)...

:moocow:

Ant
05-02-2007, 03:42 PM
If you would like to ask thy princess in person you may! Be sure to wear 2 cups though. One for your 2 eggs and sausage and one for your star fish (she's been known to put her foot so far up peoples arses it can get ugly)...

:moocow:

So you don't care? Sweet.

fire83tug
05-02-2007, 03:46 PM

AHHHHH, that acually explains quite a bit

So you don't care? Sweet.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

God damn thats funny!!!!!

njf4i
05-02-2007, 05:20 PM
Today was a much better day for me. I think rev is fixing my relationship with bowler, i'm gonna be riding this week, and there may be a .001% chance that i may have my own bike in the near future.

So keep up the good work rev. Your turning my life around. :)