PDA

View Full Version : gotta love 5thGear

opinion914
04-29-2007, 01:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdjIG10D6kE&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fprofile%2Emyspace%2Ecom%2Findex% 2Ecfm%3Ffuseaction%3Duser%2Eviewprofile%26friendid %3D51557884

High_Revs_17
04-29-2007, 02:12 PM
You're riding pretty damn good these days Kev!

But that's a bunch-o-crappola regarding their comments on the suspension. Everyone knows the factory settings can be off and any degree of that would effect the bike's lap times. If they dialed it in for his weight I'm sure he would've turned better times and in doing so is not keeping the bike any less stock than it was when they picked it up.

SAXON117
04-29-2007, 10:19 PM
You're riding pretty damn good these days Kev!

But that's a bunch-o-crappola regarding their comments on the suspension. Everyone knows the factory settings can be off and any degree of that would effect the bike's lap times. If they dialed it in for his weight I'm sure he would've turned better times and in doing so is not keeping the bike any less stock than it was when they picked it up.

Agreed! if the suspension is adjustable then it should not be a factor. not like parts are being changed out.

Anyway who posts a car beats bike video on a bike forum? Next thing you are going to tell me is that you are girling out of the ride to Centalia:LOL:

opinion914
05-01-2007, 09:48 PM
Agreed! if the suspension is adjustable then it should not be a factor. not like parts are being changed out.

Anyway who posts a car beats bike video on a bike forum? Next thing you are going to tell me is that you are girling out of the ride to Centalia:LOL:

you're still planning on going huh? you're crazy, and those guysd on your list, they're all crazy too, but i have myself some LSL bar risers so maybe, just maybe, and thats final.

SPRHK
05-01-2007, 10:53 PM
you're still planning on going huh? you're crazy, and those guysd on your list, they're all crazy too, but i have myself some LSL bar risers so maybe, just maybe, and thats final.

:nopity: :cry:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

SAXON117
05-02-2007, 09:15 AM

Come on now, Kathy....... I mean Kevin. Prove me wrong and man up and take the trip with us

opinion914
05-02-2007, 02:45 PM
what bike are you using Sexw/self ? ah, it doesnt really matter, im probably going eitherway, what day is this gheyness on?

SAXON117
05-02-2007, 02:48 PM
what bike are you using Sexw/self ? ah, it doesnt really matter, im probably going eitherway, what day is this gheyness on?

Its going down on the 20th, Nancy. lol see ya there