PDA

View Full Version : New bike night for those up north...

Liltenatattoo
04-17-2007, 11:26 PM
Just got word that tomorrow is the first bike night for the Hooters in Franklin, NJ. Rt. 23 north (like your heading to hawk's nest) Every Wednesday!

Just fyi for those who live in the area!

ffejtable
04-18-2007, 09:18 PM
damnit, 43 miles from work, which is already 45 miles from home :(

im looking forward to going to some bike nights after work up there, but not UP THERE. :P thanks for the heads up anyway! maybe if the girls are cute i can make an exception, and they dont look miserable like the ones in union...

Liltenatattoo
04-18-2007, 09:48 PM
damnit, 43 miles from work, which is already 45 miles from home :(

im looking forward to going to some bike nights after work up there, but not UP THERE. :P thanks for the heads up anyway! maybe if the girls are cute i can make an exception, and they dont look miserable like the ones in union...

def. alot cuter than any other i've seen. I know you won't make it UP there, maybe i'll meet ya in wayne one tuesday. how far are you from that one?

SAXON117
04-18-2007, 09:56 PM
I'll be checking it out next week weather permitting

Liltenatattoo
04-18-2007, 10:39 PM
I'll be checking it out next week weather permitting

let me know i might try to make it

ffejtable
04-18-2007, 10:47 PM
def. alot cuter than any other i've seen. I know you won't make it UP there, maybe i'll meet ya in wayne one tuesday. how far are you from that one?

23 miles form work to wayne area... and its closer to home... only time i went into the wayne one was for the bathroom, and dont remember the girls so i probably wasnt impressed... jersey girls.. blech! :P

Liltenatattoo
04-18-2007, 10:53 PM
hey now! just cause you got a Foreign hottie at home doesn't make all the jersey girls blech! lol. who cares what they look like as long as their boobs and butts are lookin good and they bring some good food. oh kay i'll shut up now. after school is done i'm all for a bike night in wayne.

fire83tug
04-19-2007, 04:58 AM
as long as their boobs and butts are lookin good

Does anyone else think that chicks talking about chicks like that is hot? :nod2: Damn i gotta get off this boat.:(

Hanz-Solo
04-19-2007, 07:26 AM
Does anyone else think that chicks talking about chicks like that is hot? :nod2: Damn i gotta get off this boat.:(

I do! :naughty:

Richie06gsx-r
04-23-2007, 12:56 PM
I see someone posted about this place being near Hawks nest. Can anyone give me directions for me on how to get there. All I do is ride here in the Newark area and need to get into some twisties before I shoot myself. PM me if you have the directions. I also got a bunch of guys that always wanna ride so if anyone is interested let me know.

Rev
04-23-2007, 02:06 PM
I see someone posted about this place being near Hawks nest. Can anyone give me directions for me on how to get there. All I do is ride here in the Newark area and need to get into some twisties before I shoot myself. PM me if you have the directions. I also got a bunch of guys that always wanna ride so if anyone is interested let me know.

you should check out this board more often. Lots of good people here who set up nice group rides. We used to be from the Union area and I hate riding around there. Nothing but squiddilies in tank tops and sneakers trying to wheelie down morris Ave. That coupled with an infestation of shitty NJ drivers does not make a good scene. The bike nights at Hooters on 22 is too ghettoed out for my linking also...Search around, get familiar with the board..We'll see you soon i'm sure.

Richie06gsx-r
04-23-2007, 02:09 PM
Your deff right about the Hooters bike night in Union. People have no respect and lean on your bike and shit but alot of my buddies are the same way you described them as. Just wanna do wheelies and be dumd. I wanna ride man not risk dumpin my shit showing off. But im deff gonna check up in here more often now that the weathers gettin good.

SPRHK
04-23-2007, 05:00 PM
Your deff right about the Hooters bike night in Union. People have no respect and lean on your bike and shit but alot of my buddies are the same way you described them as. Just wanna do wheelies and be dumd. I wanna ride man not risk dumpin my shit showing off. But im deff gonna check up in here more often now that the weathers gettin good.

Check out this ride coming up...........
http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4941

PitsVtec
04-23-2007, 07:57 PM
I would go with you Tena, but I can't this week....maybe next week

Liltenatattoo
04-23-2007, 08:42 PM
i prob. won't go for a few more weeks, i'll let ya know