PDA

View Full Version : 01 - 03 Gix600 - 750 sharkskinz

John712
04-16-2007, 09:59 PM
still in great condition, not poor condition nor are they in excellent condition, but they seen better days!

I already did the job for you. I low sided in VIR last season, so my low side will now be either your show off to the hunnies and say you were hauling so much ass, like 150MPH down the front straight and someone cut you off and you crashed but you were a man and got back up, put the bike back together and still finished out the day or days.

or it can be your excuse for you to tell that hunny on the side that your in so much pain and that you need constant body massaging from head to toe in hopes to get lucky and STILL act like a big shot.

if you buy the body work from me i will throw in a pair of sliders for free, i already did the job on them for you too. they are not in excellent condition, they seen asphalt a lot of times. and after you did your 1st track day you can race back home and show that same hunny. and tell her, look at these, i was the only one in the art basic class to drag my knees all day and no one else did and i got complimented by all the coaches. and theres now a sponsor looking to sign you in the future!

but seriously they are still in good condition.
if you want more pictures let me know and i will get better ones for you.
theres some rash on both sides and upper where it mounts to the upper fairing bracket. but other then that they mount up no problem!

only asking $450 for them. your not beating that deal for the condition they are in. u pay shipping or we can meet somewhere or if were at the same track event you can also pick up there.

the condition in the pictures is how they look RIGHT NOW!

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k264/John0217/0580c543.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k264/John0217/5fe63323.jpg

John712
04-17-2007, 09:29 PM
going to put them on ebay Monday.

just thought someone could use a better set or a cheap set if new person got into track days.
I'll post more, better and closer pictures by tomorrow aswell.

$450.00
pirce IS negotiable