PDA

View Full Version : Beaver Run 8/4 & 8/5

John712
04-12-2007, 10:56 PM
Being the April dates were canceled and can only use the credits towards other Beaver dates.

these are the next closest dates and then theres also 9/22 & 9/23

i took the August dates. anyone else going.?

RCM78
04-12-2007, 11:00 PM
Cant make this one. We've got tickets for the Police at Giants Stadium.

Qetesh
04-12-2007, 11:08 PM
I'll be there John :nod2:

IrocRob
04-12-2007, 11:31 PM
I'm in for 8/4-5/2007 at the Beaver...:ride:

NYCSTRIPES
04-12-2007, 11:36 PM
I am probably going to take the August dates, the September dates include a premier GPMoto cup race day which is only a half a track day on day #2.

tommymac
04-13-2007, 08:06 AM
I am probably going to take the August dates, the September dates include a premier GPMoto cup race day which is only a half a track day on day #2.

Thats what I am thinking, I will be at vir south the week before so I just need to be creative with my vacation time at work:) I transfered one of my beaver days to july 28th at vir. I wasnt sure they would cancel so i figured try to salvage one day. Now it sucks that I have to wait till May 11th to open upon pocono east with NYSBC then may 25th with tpm at summit main.

Tom

Mack
04-13-2007, 08:54 AM
I'll be there...haha

NYCSTRIPES
04-13-2007, 10:35 AM
Thats what I am thinking, I will be at vir south the week before so I just need to be creative with my vacation time at work:) I transfered one of my beaver days to july 28th at vir. I wasnt sure they would cancel so i figured try to salvage one day. Now it sucks that I have to wait till May 11th to open upon pocono east with NYSBC then may 25th with tpm at summit main.

Tom

Tom you should re-check that. You are not supposed to be able to use the canceled Beaverun dates for anything other than new dates at Beaverun. Contact Linda and make sure you are not loosing a track day credit by taking a VIR day for one of the April Beaverun dates.
Ken

tommymac
04-13-2007, 10:51 AM
Tom you should re-check that. You are not supposed to be able to use the canceled Beaverun dates for anything other than new dates at Beaverun. Contact Linda and make sure you are not loosing a track day credit by taking a VIR day for one of the April Beaverun dates.
Ken

No worries, I wont loose a day, I transfered the day before they made the cancelation and even got the confirmatory e-mail for the vir date, the other bummer aside from our weekend being shot is I had to pay 15 bucks for the transfer fee, but given the timing and circumstances its no biggie.

Tom

NYCSTRIPES
04-13-2007, 10:55 AM
Understood. Actually with the lack of dates ar Beaverun this year, I would have been glad to have been able to transfer the dates to another venue for $15. With the August dates, I am forced to miss a Dave Matthews concert weekend at Hartford.
I am a little disappointed at the TPM schedule for this season. Its lacking dates at a lot of tracks that I would be willing to drive to. I am not so sure the amount of dates in Canada is such a good thing so early in the season.
I just see it as a loss of dates at Beaverun, Summit and VIR.
Ken

tommymac
04-13-2007, 11:14 AM
Understood. Actually with the lack of dates ar Beaverun this year, I would have been glad to have been able to transfer the dates to another venue for $15. With the August dates, I am forced to miss a Dave Matthews concert weekend at Hartford.
I am a little disappointed at the TPM schedule for this season. Its lacking dates at a lot of tracks that I would be willing to drive to. I am not so sure the amount of dates in Canada is such a good thing so early in the season.
I just see it as a loss of dates at Beaverun, Summit and VIR.
Ken

I was/am hoping to go to beaver twice this year. For what I paid for the 11 day speedpass I dont want ot waste any of those days on pocono (besides I got a good deal on a 4pk from NYSBC for any pocono dates) I may wind up going to that second beaver run weekend with the races and just run in the morning then head home.

Tom

NYCSTRIPES
04-13-2007, 11:22 AM
I feel the same way. I don't like the thought of using any of my speed pass days at Pocono either. The only layout I will eat at Pocono is the FUSA. I also don't expect to see the 3.3 layout anytime soon.
Ken

tommymac
04-13-2007, 11:53 AM
I feel the same way. I don't like the thought of using any of my speed pass days at Pocono either. The only layout I will eat at Pocono is the FUSA. I also don't expect to see the 3.3 layout anytime soon.
Ken

NYSBC has only one day at the fusa course so depending on how my schedule goes I may use one speedpass day with pocono for the fusa course.

Tom

NYCSTRIPES
04-13-2007, 05:19 PM
I am registered for Beaverun for August. I also registered for Pocono FUSA on April 27th and I am considering Summit Shenandoah on May12th. Anyone else headed out on these dates?
Ken

Gigantic
04-14-2007, 10:23 AM
i'll be at BeaverRun at the end of may, with STT.

Cakes206
04-15-2007, 12:55 PM
In for sum Beaver! :nod2:

wcrbikemike
04-15-2007, 01:16 PM
See everyone at BeaveRun.

Jimmy
04-15-2007, 02:20 PM
confirmed :)

tommymac
04-15-2007, 02:57 PM
Just got my confirmation e-mail:ride:

Tom

Ant
04-15-2007, 03:44 PM
Did you guys call or can you do it online?

Jimmy
04-15-2007, 03:56 PM
Did you guys call or can you do it online?

Online. Speedpass credits confirm immediately.

Ant
04-15-2007, 04:08 PM
Online. Speedpass credits confirm immediately.

Yeah it does that for me too when I use a CC. I meant the guys who had the credit for this weekend. I thought they told me to call to sign up. I will request the vacation monday and then give them a call.

tommymac
04-15-2007, 04:21 PM
Yeah it does that for me too when I use a CC. I meant the guys who had the credit for this weekend. I thought they told me to call to sign up. I will request the vacation monday and then give them a call.

Guess I should have read the rest of the e-mail:doh: When I registered it took 2 credits off my speedpass. One I transfered to a vir south date the week before but in the comments box I added that I was using the other date from theis weekend for one of those dates. I figured I would check back later in the week once they get back from pocono and sort all this stuff out.

Tom

NYCSTRIPES
04-15-2007, 04:48 PM
Linda is going through the track registrations and if you mentioned that you were reshceduling for the cancelled Beaverun dates, they will credit back the two days to your SpeedPass account so long as you were using them for another Beaverun weekend. Sad thing is that there are only two more to choose from.
Ken

Chris
04-15-2007, 07:13 PM
I'm in.

John712
04-15-2007, 08:02 PM
Ant, register for the Beaver dates, and then click to pay by check and put in the field for comments, put in its from Beaver that was April 14th and 15th.

Ant
04-15-2007, 08:24 PM
Ant, register for the Beaver dates, and then click to pay by check and put in the field for comments, put in its from Beaver that was April 14th and 15th.

Ah ok, thanks!

ffejtable
04-15-2007, 09:08 PM
Well it seems like August is the weekend to go... Because of my employment (and more importantly lack of health insurance) i wasn't sure what I was going to do this year. After that situation and a really sucky season at the track last year (fun, but my riding was pathetic) I really wasnt very motivated to ride the track this year.

Right now I am looking at just a VIR and Beaver weekend...

I am a little disappointed they arent doing South/south/north memorial day weekend this year... actually after looking at the schedule again, the only s/s/n weekend has north as a gp moro premier event, wow...

tommymac
04-15-2007, 10:27 PM
Well it seems like August is the weekend to go... Because of my employment (and more importantly lack of health insurance) i wasn't sure what I was going to do this year. After that situation and a really sucky season at the track last year (fun, but my riding was pathetic) I really wasnt very motivated to ride the track this year.

I am a little disappointed they arent doing South/south/north memorial day weekend this year... actually after looking at the schedule again, the only s/s/n weekend has north as a gp moro premier event, wow...

I will be heading down fot the 2 days at south since thats now my favorite course. Shoul dbe afun week riding vir then beaver the following weekend:ride:

Tom

Ant
04-16-2007, 10:25 AM

Ok, I just did this. I will follow up with a phone call later today.

Ant
04-17-2007, 09:00 AM
Confirmed! :ride:

NYCSTRIPES
04-17-2007, 11:37 AM

The schedule certainly leaves lots to be desired this season.