PDA

View Full Version : Ride to Silent Hill (Centralia PA)

SAXON117
04-12-2007, 09:40 PM
After the post up about Centralia Pa. I stated that I was going to ride out there, and there was a few of you that also said you were interested. So here it is so far.... it will be a weekend day in May, to be announced in the near future (after I see how many are interested). I am still checking out the maps for a nice twisty route out and back. So post up and lets ride!

*I will post updates as this ride starts coming together.*

For those who didn't have my cell # I sent a PM with it

Any questions or concerns please PM me.

*PLEASE NO WHORING ON THIS THREAD*

*Poll has been posted, please vote if you're interested in going* (closed)

RIDE SET FOR THE 20th

Ok boys and girls here we go:

Meeting Place:
Truck Stop of America, Columbia, Exit 4 off RT 80
(Just before the Water Gap)

Time:
7:30 if you're eating breakfast
8:30 if you're not eating
9:00 STANDS UP!

We should be back in NJ between 4 and 6 PM

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL OF THE BELOW COVERED:

- Don’t forget your paper work and your riding gear
- Pre-check your ride (tire pressure, brakes...etc.)
- Gas station at meeting place, but please don't wait to the last
minute to fill up
- Bring cash (remember not all hillbillies take credit) and we will be taking the toll bridge into PA
- If you have it, then bring it --> Chatterboxes
- PA map ( to make reference points in case you got to split off from the group)

IF you bring a PA map I can ligh light the route for you. Directions are directions the map tells the tale

IN

SAXON
SPRHK
NGB
FFEJTABLE
IROC ROB
PSYCHO1000R
HANZ-SOLO
LIGHTSDARKNESS
COUSEFORCONCERN
TONUPBOY + cameras
JOHN217 (will be on the lookout for S.B.A.T.F.)
SWEET_GIXXER750MARKER01
JNICOSIA
MOTOKIT
TSXGUY77
YB929RR
NELSK7750
OCEANRC51 (+ 1)
RESPECT_MY_AUTHORITY
RAC (+ 1)
NNJHAWK02

MAYBES

GINOE
IMMASQUASHYOU
SONNY
EVILSTEVE
TJ (BRO-IN-LAW)
MARK & JEN
Bill G.

ffejtable
04-12-2007, 10:12 PM
I have MS Streets and Trips that I often use to find nice random roads for routes... I can probably make a few suggestions if I knew where the actual destination is... Oh look at that, Centralia, PA shows up on the map... PA248 to PA54 doesnt look like a half bad route.. Maybe loop around PA339 and P924...

If its a weekend I should be able to make this...

GinoE
04-12-2007, 10:19 PM
silent hill?

will there be zombies around?
(girl zombies preferably)

PSYCHO1000R
04-12-2007, 11:08 PM
i'll go

IrocRob
04-12-2007, 11:32 PM
Sounds good to me...:ride: :doh:

CBRBob
04-13-2007, 12:07 AM
silent hill?

Yea, shhhhhhhh.

Sounds good to me...:ride: :doh:

Sounds at silent hill, no way!:roflmao:

Hanz-Solo
04-13-2007, 07:27 AM
I am in.... I'll bring my Zumo too... :ride:

Pwang
04-13-2007, 07:29 AM
Yeah, I'm in like Flynn.

lightsdarkness
04-13-2007, 05:18 PM
im in!

causef0rconcern
04-13-2007, 05:28 PM
Beam me in.

Tonupboy
04-13-2007, 05:34 PM
will there be zombies around?
(girl zombies preferably)

Yeah, they'll bite your head off....and I'm not talking about the one on your shoulders either...:roflmao:

IN - with my cameras - this I gotta see! here's a sample (similar setup, that's not me though) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHDrDnoQMm4

Sounds like a cool ass adventure...I just hope none of us gets swallowed by the ground....that would be a bummer...

Its about 2 hours straight ride, but Im sure theres gonna be stops...so Im guessing 3 hours one way! lol...bring snacks and clean underwear! LMAO!

ImmaSquashYou
04-13-2007, 05:57 PM
Should be good if its after the 17-20....<~~~~graduation!!!!!!!!! PARTAY!!!!1

opinion914
04-13-2007, 06:51 PM
i was soo psyched to see this ride, then i mapquested centralia.....good lord mothafuckas, forget the cameras, bring the helibars and N.S.A.I.D.S, thats a hike. still temping though

John712
04-13-2007, 07:31 PM
me and sweet_gixxer750 aka (BISCUIT) aka (BOSSWIFE) aka (ISaidItAndThatsFinal) aka (ToBad)

causef0rconcern
04-13-2007, 08:00 PM
Sounds like a cool ass adventure...I just hope none of us gets swallowed by the ground....that would be a bummer...

But it'd make a hell of a story...

Marker54
04-13-2007, 08:58 PM
In please!

NGB
04-13-2007, 10:01 PM
It depends what weekend.

SAXON117
04-13-2007, 10:01 PM
It depends what weekend.

you're going Bitch!

NGB
04-13-2007, 10:04 PM
what about cameltoes?is he going?

SAXON117
04-13-2007, 10:08 PM
Yesh:lol:

Pwang
04-13-2007, 11:02 PM
Hey Saxon, what's the route gonna be like? Would like to see some of PA's twisties along the way since I don't many of the roads in that neck of the woods.

Edit: On snap, just found out that place is 130 miles from Edison. Wouldn't stop me but we could make this an overnight trip too - ride out on Sat and return Sun hopefully ALL via backroads and twisties. Always wanted to do an extended trip w/ the gang.

opinion914
04-13-2007, 11:17 PM
forget the tarsnakes...watch the little crack in the road
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjtmaCI9_wM

ImmaSquashYou
04-13-2007, 11:27 PM
Hey Saxon, what's the route gonna be like? Would like to see some of PA's twisties along the way since I don't many of the roads in that neck of the woods.

Edit: On snap, just found out that place is 130 miles from Edison. Wouldn't stop me but we could make this an overnight trip too - ride out on Sat and return Sun hopefully ALL via backroads and twisties. Always wanted to do an extended trip w/ the gang.

Well, just to let you know, i'm from old bridge. And if we're meeting up where saxon lives by, you better get up early. They usually meet up at 8 to get breakfast n on the road by 9:00 9:30. Meaning you'd prob have to leave your house at around 7:30 8 to get there by 9:30. Or just do what i do sometimes. Leave at 8:30...n then just ride really really fast... But why would you make it an overnight trip for 130 miles??? It does get tiring. For the rides with saxon, i'm usually leaving my house around 7 to 7:30 and don't come back till around 6-7. And i'd have to fill up about 3 - 4 times...

jnicosia
04-14-2007, 07:36 AM
God dam, I have been trying to go there for years and no one wanted to go. I am in ! did you pick a weekend date yet? we should definitley stay over in a hotel.

Pwang
04-14-2007, 07:42 AM
Well, just to let you know, i'm from old bridge. And if we're meeting up where saxon lives by, you better get up early. They usually meet up at 8 to get breakfast n on the road by 9:00 9:30. Meaning you'd prob have to leave your house at around 7:30 8 to get there by 9:30. Or just do what i do sometimes. Leave at 8:30...n then just ride really really fast... But why would you make it an overnight trip for 130 miles??? It does get tiring. For the rides with saxon, i'm usually leaving my house around 7 to 7:30 and don't come back till around 6-7. And i'd have to fill up about 3 - 4 times...

Just throwing it out there is all... Well, Centralia may be 130 miles away as the crow flies but the assumption is we'd cover a whole lot more miles if we took all back roads hence the suggestion that this be a 2 day thing.

Oh yeah, don't let the low post count fool ya - I know a thing or two about group rides with this crew and the others.:P

In any case, I'll defer to Saxon's decison of course.

SAXON117
04-14-2007, 08:59 AM
Just throwing it out there is all... Well, Centralia may be 130 miles away as the crow flies but the assumption is we'd cover a whole lot more miles if we took all back roads hence the suggestion that this be a 2 day thing.

Oh yeah, don't let the low post count fool ya - I know a thing or two about group rides with this crew and the others.:P

Yeah I have rode with Pwang before, I believe last time was with the ride I lead from Kostco's up through the Hawk's Nest. Damn we had over 40 bikes on that ride. (more then I was expecting)

Anyway about the over night, I'll keep that in mine. Not quite sure this is a long enough ride for it or not. I usually do an over night once a year, so if this isn't it there will be others:nod2:

As for twisty roads, boys..... that's what I'm all about+1

John712
04-14-2007, 09:00 AM
Or just do what i do sometimes. Leave at 8:30...n then just ride really really fast

:):):D
so what time you wanna leave.? :D

jnicosia
04-14-2007, 09:31 AM
Have you guys ever been to rt 534 through hickory run state park in the poconos? it's a great twisty road with lots of hills maybe hiting that as well .

Hanz-Solo
04-14-2007, 12:38 PM
Yeah I have rode with Pwang before, I believe last time was with the ride I lead from Kostco's up through the Hawk's Nest. Damn we had over 40 bikes on that ride. (more then I was expecting)

Anyway about the over night, I'll keep that in mine. Not quite sure this is a long enough ride for it or not. I usually do an over night once a year, so if this isn't it there will be others:nod2:

As for twisty roads, boys..... that's what I'm all about+1

I very much like the idea of an overnight (or 2)... I have an AMA Tour book that has a +/-170Mile loop in that general area.... I wouldn't mind checking it too... :)

SPRHK
04-14-2007, 05:45 PM
We would most likely meet up by my area (Warren Co.). It is 99 miles from my house. Even if we hit a lot of back road twisties, We could still be there by lunch time.

Oh yeah, our 8:30-9:00 meet up time is because nobody can get their ass out of bed any earlier. When Saxon and I meet up for a Regular ride, It's usually 7:00am.

sonny
04-16-2007, 07:15 AM
Set the date, and I may be in.

I'm no good for the weekend of May 18th and the weekends after.. I'm moving down to Maryland at the end of May.

GIX750
04-16-2007, 09:22 AM
i'm in like always.

EvilSteve
04-16-2007, 11:58 AM
might be interested but it'll be a long hike for me. Keep us informed on the weekend. I'm doing a track day on the 5/6 so can't go that weekend.

yb929rr
04-16-2007, 12:32 PM
put me as a maybe

SAXON117
04-17-2007, 10:30 PM
http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4973

Poll is up, get to voting on the date that you perfer.

ImmaSquashYou
04-17-2007, 11:15 PM

Pwang, sorry didn't mean to offend you or anything. Hope you didn't take it the wrong way. But maybe if the date is good and we're both going. Maybe we can meet up before hand since your in Edison and i'm in Old Bridge.

ImmaSquashYou
04-17-2007, 11:20 PM
:):):D
so what time you wanna leave.? :D

LOL, well i hate going over 125-130 cause it makes my face go all wobbly bobbly like. So depending on how far we are...-= )

ffejtable
04-18-2007, 09:29 PM
might be interested but it'll be a long hike for me. Keep us informed on the weekend. I'm doing a track day on the 5/6 so can't go that weekend.

Boo hoo! I think you are closer than I am, by a mile or two...

ffejtable
04-18-2007, 09:35 PM
Pwang, sorry didn't mean to offend you or anything. Hope you didn't take it the wrong way. But maybe if the date is good and we're both going. Maybe we can meet up before hand since your in Edison and i'm in Old Bridge.

I'll meet up with you guys as well...

Respect_My_Authorita
04-19-2007, 11:51 AM
may be.

SAXON117
04-19-2007, 03:50 PM
Hey Levi, I was going to PM on the other board after things were ironed out. Go to see you on this board and hope you can make it

Respect_My_Authorita
04-19-2007, 07:32 PM
Hey Levi, I was going to PM on the other board after things were ironed out. Go to see you on this board and hope you can make it

thanks mark, I saw your post on myspace. Looks like its going to be a big group and a long ride. I would def like to make this one

NGB
04-22-2007, 12:12 AM
put down for in bitch!

Rev
04-23-2007, 12:20 PM
I am in.... I'll bring my Zumo too... :ride:

Yes In for me...Hani and I will sweep ;)

I think my brother mike (throttle) is a maybe and my girl (pitsvtec) a maybe also..

How's the pace.

SPRHK
04-23-2007, 04:47 PM

I think my brother mike (throttle) is a maybe and my girl (pitsvtec) a maybe also..

How's the pace.

The pace? Fast and furious with lots of wheelies, burnouts and stoppies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding. The pace will be speedlimit +5-10? With spurts here and there. When we ride, especially with large groups, it is essential to keep a moderate pace. Too slow and you have one big clusterfuck, too fast and you have an even larger clusterfuck. We usually take a poll at the first stop to see how everyone is doing. Whether we're too fast or too slow, and to make sure everyone is comfortable riding with the person next to them. I am sure we will have a vast array of riding experiences with us, from newbies to the very experienced. If you have any doubts as to how we ride in a group atmossphere, ask anyone that went on our ride last year. We had roughly 35-40 bikes and ZERO problems. SAFETY FIRST. We do not hesitate to tell you if you ride like an asshole. We will not hesitate to ask anyone to leave if they are a danger to themselves and others. Saxon and I take pride in setting up and initiating FUN, SAFE rides. :ride: :ride: :thumbup:

Hanz-Solo
04-23-2007, 05:29 PM

We can hold hands too if you want... :bigblush:

The pace? Fast and furious with lots of wheelies, burnouts and stoppies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding. The pace will be speedlimit +5-10? With spurts here and there. When we ride, especially with large groups, it is essential to keep a moderate pace. Too slow and you have one big clusterfuck, too fast and you have an even larger clusterfuck. We usually take a poll at the first stop to see how everyone is doing. Whether we're too fast or too slow, and to make sure everyone is comfortable riding with the person next to them. I am sure we will have a vast array of riding experiences with us, from newbies to the very experienced. If you have any doubts as to how we ride in a group atmossphere, ask anyone that went on our ride last year. We had roughly 35-40 bikes and ZERO problems. SAFETY FIRST. We do not hesitate to tell you if you ride like an asshole. We will not hesitate to ask anyone to leave if they are a danger to themselves and others. Saxon and I take pride in setting up and initiating FUN, SAFE rides. :ride: :ride: :thumbup:

Do we get decorated with an exceptional group achievement tattoo after successfully completing this event?

I can ask Tina to give us a group discount! :LOL:

Honestly though, I do applaud your group ride ethics… I am a firm believer too!

GIX750
04-23-2007, 10:02 PM
well i'm out if it's the 20th

lightsdarkness
04-25-2007, 11:29 PM
can we pick a day for this???

SAXON117
04-25-2007, 11:30 PM
can we pick a day for this???

its looking like the 20th. poll has a few more days, me thinks

causef0rconcern
04-25-2007, 11:52 PM
I just called....to say....FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

It's so catchy!

And also, let's go on this ride I'm pretty sure it's going to be a totally excellent adventure.

SAXON117
04-25-2007, 11:57 PM
I just called....to say....FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

It's so catchy!

And also, let's go on this ride I'm pretty sure it's going to be a totally excellent adventure.

I was at an awards dinner when you texted me for that lol. :LOL:

oskarjr
04-26-2007, 09:41 PM
Depends on which day it will be. If I dont work I will be there.

SPRHK
04-26-2007, 09:59 PM
yo Bro, being you dont return calls, any new news?????

ffejtable
04-27-2007, 09:18 PM
http://www.shulersnet.com/coalcracker/mahon.htm

if you are thinking about making it a mutliple day thing, you may want to look into the link above which has some suggestions on what to do/where to go in the surrounding area (YUENGLING TOUR!!!) :P

The article looks old so we'd need to confirm everything still exists....

tsxguy77
04-28-2007, 09:52 PM
Hey dudes! Man its been a while since Ive been in this forum cause they BLOCKED it at work! I cant believe those bastards! Anyway, I would love to go back there. I went by car 2 memorial days ago. Anyway, I think the 20th is good for me too. I see the pole is closed and that has the most votes, so thats the day right? I will check my calendar but Im pretty sure Im free.:moocow:

The only thing that will be interesting is to see where we will all park if there are this many people going. The roads are closed off and there is only a small space for cars to pull over and park. But Im sure we will manage.

SAXON117
04-29-2007, 08:32 PM
Bump!

ok peeps ride is set for the 20th.

oh and John nice edit:lol: watch those biscuits:lol:

SAXON117
04-30-2007, 06:41 PM
Date, time and place are up on the first post.

Please PM me is you attendance status has changed:ohmygod:

ffejtable
05-01-2007, 08:35 PM
I've been asking a few people that dont frequent the forums as well... Past experience tells me I wont have a clue until the morning of as to who is actually going.

One guy was afraid we are going to super-slab it (or whatever you wanna call it) and I assured him we werent... not for the ride out there, anyhow, unless time becomes a factor.

SAXON117
05-01-2007, 08:48 PM
I've been asking a few people that dont frequent the forums as well... Past experience tells me I wont have a clue until the morning of as to who is actually going.

One guy was afraid we are going to super-slab it (or whatever you wanna call it) and I assured him we werent... not for the ride out there, anyhow, unless time becomes a factor.

I am not a super-slabber. There's going to be quite a few sport twins and lord knows they love to carve up the twisties:nod2: Super-slab is in case of emergencies other wise it will be kept at a bare minimum

Hanz-Solo
05-01-2007, 09:43 PM
Jeffy...

I got my GPS unit... so no worries if any of us get left behind... I'll be back there, and I'll make sure that all are swept up!

causef0rconcern
05-02-2007, 12:15 AM
we might need you hanz, i was thinking about bringing the virago!

SAXON117
05-02-2007, 06:04 AM
we might need you hanz, i was thinking about bringing the virago!

WHAT?:moocow:

PSYCHO1000R
05-02-2007, 06:36 AM
There's going to be quite a few sport twins and lord knows they love to carve up the twisties:nod2:

:whistle:

whats a super slabber :wtf: :huh:

SAXON117
05-02-2007, 07:12 AM

Super Slabber = person or persons who ride the highway due to lack of interest and/or ablity to carve up the twisties

SPRHK
05-02-2007, 08:31 AM

A DUD!!:nono: Someone who can only ride in a relatively straight line!:jerkit:

RAC
05-03-2007, 08:13 PM
maybe +1 Was reading about this place earlier today. How much time are going to have for walking around and checking the joint out??

SAXON117
05-04-2007, 06:03 AM
I'm hope we have a while to check it out, that was my original intention

Rev
05-04-2007, 11:49 AM

I was mainly asking for my Fiance. If it's a huge ride we can possibly split up 2 groups. Moderate and Slow. I'll lead the slow if you like. My female is not a fan of twisties and this seems like a nice scenic ride also so I wouldn't mind getting the slower peeps to come and not be skurred that yall cutting the edge of the road with a knife. I mean I do like hitting those curves at a nice pace though :ride:

SPRHK
05-04-2007, 01:27 PM
I was mainly asking for my Fiance. If it's a huge ride we can possibly split up 2 groups. Moderate and Slow. I'll lead the slow if you like. My female is not a fan of twisties and this seems like a nice scenic ride also so I wouldn't mind getting the slower peeps to come and not be skurred that yall cutting the edge of the road with a knife. I mean I do like hitting those curves at a nice pace though :ride:

Even though this ride is not posted as a "Beginner Ride", you should have ZERO worries. Saxon and myself have already discussed possible multiple groups depending on actual participants.We have never left anyone behind
(Unless they really deserved it). Saxon and my self will most likely lead the groups due to the fact of we are the ones plotting the course. We are going to try to supply print outs of directions and possibly maps of the ride as well. Rest easy there Rev, no worries.

PS reality is you and Pits are gonna go drinking the nite before and not make the ride anyway, just like last time...............:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hanz-Solo
05-04-2007, 02:04 PM
We are going to try to supply print outs of directions and possibly maps of the ride as well.

Say, can I got the route/plan in advance...?

I would like to add it to me Zumo

RAC
05-04-2007, 02:33 PM
I can print real nice ones for you if someone sends me a pdf of the map and what ever other info you want on it.

SPRHK
05-04-2007, 10:45 PM
Listen here fellas, I just bought a new box of crayons and construction paper,I think I can do just fine!:lol:

On another note, I am watching Silent Hill as we speak!!

SAXON117
05-04-2007, 10:53 PM
RAC, thanks for the offer, if we need it I will PM you. :nod2:

IF you guys have a PA map bring it, we will have a few copies high lighted with the route, in case you have to peel off the from the group. Out that far, a wrong turn could turn your ride to SILENT HILL to the ride to THE HILLS HAVE EYES:lol:

SAXON117
05-05-2007, 09:48 AM
Say, can I got the route/plan in advance...?

I would like to add it to me Zumo

As soon as we have it all hammered out I will Pm you the route

Pwang
05-09-2007, 07:58 AM
Saxon, can you make it a mandatory rule that anyone going on this ride MUST first watch Silent Hill?

Also, any chance that the hottile blonde moto cop is based on a real person living in Centralia? (I tink I'm in luv.)

http://www.siqueart.com/graphics/corner/silent_hill_screen_cybil_rose.jpg

SAXON117
05-09-2007, 09:08 AM
LOL! I agree everyone should watch the movie first.

_Jay_
05-10-2007, 11:20 AM
Silent Hill

Rev
05-10-2007, 11:55 AM
sex..i'm out..last minute business trip..new orleans here i come...

out is

Throttle, pitsvtec, rev

ride safe everyone.

Rev
05-10-2007, 11:56 AM
Saxon, can you make it a mandatory rule that anyone going on this ride MUST first watch Silent Hill?

Also, any chance that the hottile blonde moto cop is based on a real person living in Centralia? (I tink I'm in luv.)

http://www.siqueart.com/graphics/corner/silent_hill_screen_cybil_rose.jpg

Jim carey tapped that for a while..she's yummy

SAXON117
05-10-2007, 01:32 PM
Silent Hill

You in Jay? Come on man you know you want to go :nod2:

SAXON117
05-10-2007, 01:32 PM

out is

Throttle, pitsvtec, rev

ride safe everyone.

Sorry to see you guys aren't goping to make it, have a good trip Rev

SPRHK
05-10-2007, 04:39 PM

out is

Throttle, pitsvtec, rev

ride safe everyone.

I knew it !!!!!!!!!:nono: :nono: :nono:

tsxguy77
05-10-2007, 06:19 PM
Sorry if I sound like a turd but what does the Silent Hill movie have to do with Centralia? Is it because of the whole missing town idea thing? And I have not seen it but can I still come if I played the game?

On another note, if newbies can come with little experience in the (slow) group, I may be bringing someone.

SAXON117
05-10-2007, 08:36 PM
Sorry if I sound like a turd but what does the Silent Hill movie have to do with Centralia? Is it because of the whole missing town idea thing? And I have not seen it but can I still come if I played the game?

On another note, if newbies can come with little experience in the (slow) group, I may be bringing someone.

The movie and game are based of the towm of Centralia, abandon town that was ruined by a mine fire

_Jay_
05-11-2007, 12:01 AM
Hmm....

Pwang
05-12-2007, 09:33 PM
I'm out too. Last minute business trip to Tampa that week and I'm flying out Sunday. :(

Take alot of pics for me!!!!!!!

causef0rconcern
05-13-2007, 12:30 AM
If my tire doesn't come soon I'm going to have to take the Virago. But I really can't think of a better way to brake in my new one than on this ride, so DHL better hustle up.

ffejtable
05-13-2007, 09:17 AM
What kind of tire and bike? I might be able to help...

causef0rconcern
05-13-2007, 10:19 AM
180 55 17 Pilot Power for my '00 GSXR 750. I ordered it exactly a week ago from motoXoutlet so it should be here soon.

SAXON117
05-13-2007, 08:07 PM
1 week and counting... if you are out or have any questions please PM me ASAP

nelsk7750
05-13-2007, 09:16 PM
would like to join your ride, count me in. thanks!:ride:

yb929rr
05-13-2007, 11:44 PM
didn't ride this weekend and got all the house work done.....so i'm in!
new roads:drool:

OceanRC51
05-14-2007, 09:30 AM
Hey everyone, I am new to the board, I talked to SPRHK about this ride last week, and a friend and I would like to be a part of this ride.

SAXON117
05-14-2007, 09:44 AM
Hey everyone, I am new to the board, I talked to SPRHK about this ride last week, and a friend and I would like to be a part of this ride.

All are welcome please make sure you read the first post as it is updated regularly. Also note the start time. Youare going to have to get up early:nod2: Oh and Welcome to the Forum!

OceanRC51
05-14-2007, 10:11 AM
Thanks! My friend should be registering today....looking forward to this ride.

SPRHK
05-14-2007, 10:45 AM

Hey OceanRC51, glad to see you made it here. I will keep you posted as things progress. Welcome to the board.

OceanRC51
05-14-2007, 11:33 AM
Thanks!

Hanz-Solo
05-14-2007, 12:11 PM

out is

Throttle, pitsvtec, rev

ride safe everyone.

I did some smacking and this post no longer apply... reinstate these momos please!

Spank you very much! :bow:

ffejtable
05-14-2007, 04:01 PM
If anybody is interested in meeting up in the central NJ area, send me a PM and I'll set up a meet spot depending on where you are all coming from. I am just off exit 114 on the GSP. The meet spot at exit 4 on RT 80 is about 90 mins from there, so I plan on leaving the meet spot at about 7am.

Depending on the route home, I may break off from the group to head home near 78, rather than 80, I need to get the route from Saxon.

causef0rconcern
05-14-2007, 06:37 PM
yo ffejtable how are you going to get up there? you might be passing right through my area, if you do we should ride up together

...if DHL ever brings me my fucking tire...

nelsk7750
05-14-2007, 07:11 PM
i'm also from central NJ(marlboro). i usually take route 18N to 287N to 206N to 80N which i think the faster/shorter way to go. NO TOLLS. pm me if interested in meeting along route 18N.

ffejtable
05-14-2007, 07:59 PM
yo ffejtable how are you going to get up there? you might be passing right through my area, if you do we should ride up together

...if DHL ever brings me my fucking tire...

depends on who from central NJ is planning on meeting up... either 18N to 287N to 80 (maybe using 202/206), or GSP to 280 to 80...

NGB
05-14-2007, 08:21 PM
I'm out unless my tires come in by fri.(doubt it)

SPRHK
05-14-2007, 09:05 PM
CUNT !!!!!:nod2: :nod2: :nod2: I'm out unless my tires come in by fri.(doubt it)

GIX750
05-14-2007, 09:08 PM
ngb that is pretty fuckin gay, at least i have a good excuse not to go

SAXON117
05-14-2007, 10:21 PM
SPRHK and I hammerd out the route. If anyone wants a heads up PM me and I will send them. Thanks for the help bro.

SPRHK
05-14-2007, 10:28 PM
SPRHK and I hammerd out the route. If anyone wants a heads up PM me and I will send them. Thanks for the help bro.

Any time! I am STOKED!! This ride should be f'ing AWESOME!!

Respect_My_Authorita
05-14-2007, 10:39 PM
I am not a maybe, I am DEF IN :D

SPRHK
05-14-2007, 10:43 PM

Are you sure?????:confused:

SAXON117
05-14-2007, 10:46 PM

cool deal man, see ya Sunday

Respect_My_Authorita
05-14-2007, 10:52 PM
Are you sure?????:confused:

:nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2:

causef0rconcern
05-14-2007, 11:55 PM
I'm about 15 minutes from where you guys would hit 202/206. (A few miles south of the Somerville circle) I could meet you literally right there on the highway, or if you want, I could show you a totally awesome non-highway way to get up there. Basically we would rip sweet backroads from the Somerville circle up to...Clinton area....then we hit 31 a few miles south of Washington. Actually we would be coming out onto 78W where it meets with 22 and 31. If you are familiar with that. If not, I'm down for just zooming up the highway to make it simple...plus I'm sure Saxon has planned a very scenic route for us so theres no need to cram all the twisty ripping into the pre-dawn hours...

I'm down for whatever let me know. For reference, I am in 08844 (Hillsborough, a few miles north of Princeton and a few miles south of the Somerville circle Bridgewater mall area on 206)

ffejtable
05-15-2007, 07:15 AM
I'm about 15 minutes from where you guys would hit 202/206. (A few miles south of the Somerville circle) I could meet you literally right there on the highway, or if you want, I could show you a totally awesome non-highway way to get up there. Basically we would rip sweet backroads from the Somerville circle up to...Clinton area....then we hit 31 a few miles south of Washington. Actually we would be coming out onto 78W where it meets with 22 and 31. If you are familiar with that. If not, I'm down for just zooming up the highway to make it simple...plus I'm sure Saxon has planned a very scenic route for us so theres no need to cram all the twisty ripping into the pre-dawn hours...

I'm down for whatever let me know. For reference, I am in 08844 (Hillsborough, a few miles north of Princeton and a few miles south of the Somerville circle Bridgewater mall area on 206)

For me, the ride to get to the ride alone is 80 miles... Personally I just want to make it to the official meet spot as early as I can so I can take a break. :)

RAC
05-15-2007, 08:57 AM
Is this only for sportbikes??

Throttle
05-15-2007, 09:01 AM
I did some smacking and this post no longer apply... reinstate these momos please!

Spank you very much! :bow:

aww hani.. dont be so sad.. i know you'll miss our sexy asses!!! :nod2:

I'd hate to miss this one, but will be waking up in Philly with a hangover!! :drink:

lightsdarkness
05-15-2007, 10:29 PM
oh my gf's going to be pissed but im excited!!!! Hope you guys got some good roads planned.

ImmaSquashYou
05-15-2007, 10:43 PM
i'm pretty much in...just got me new chain and sprocket..n let me tell you..wow...what a difference....i'm able to take turns like crazy again....don't ask me why..but just felt so much nicer without it chug...chug..chug..chug...lol...If you guys only knew my schedule since yesterday and the rest of this week...u would say i'm crazy...- =0

SAXON117
05-15-2007, 10:48 PM
i'm pretty much in...just got me new chain and sprocket..n let me tell you..wow...what a difference....i'm able to take turns like crazy again....don't ask me why..but just felt so much nicer without it chug...chug..chug..chug...lol...If you guys only knew my schedule since yesterday and the rest of this week...u would say i'm crazy...- =0

you can tell us all about you schedule when we take a piss break on the way out:nod2:

causef0rconcern
05-15-2007, 11:34 PM
I GOT MY TIRE WOOOOO

Ok. As of current available intelligence, I am going to be leaving from Hillsborough with up to 5 associates. Kennedy said he may be coming, and a few of our friends. We are more than likely going to shoot out the backway to 78 so....see everyone there.

And let's all hope that the weather holds.

ImmaSquashYou
05-16-2007, 02:10 AM
I GOT MY TIRE WOOOOO

Ok. As of current available intelligence, I am going to be leaving from Hillsborough with up to 5 associates. Kennedy said he may be coming, and a few of our friends. We are more than likely going to shoot out the backway to 78 so....see everyone there.

And let's all hope that the weather holds.

weather's gonna hold....gonna shoot from 287 to 202/206 to 80....not sure when ur hitting that...but thats what i'm gonna be taking...

ImmaSquashYou
05-16-2007, 02:12 AM
you can tell us all about you schedule when we take a piss break on the way out:nod2:

don't worry, i will...n i'll also tell you how i spent close to 1.5 k in a week n don't know how..lol....what u gonna be riding that day...the duc or the sv???

SPRHK
05-16-2007, 08:59 AM
For those of you coming from central Jersey, If you take 78 to 31 to 46west is the quickest route. Meet spot is at the end of 46. There's no traffic at that time on Sunday. I work in Somerset and Piscataway and travel all these roads all the time.

SAXON117
05-16-2007, 09:02 AM
don't worry, i will...n i'll also tell you how i spent close to 1.5 k in a week n don't know how..lol....what u gonna be riding that day...the duc or the sv???

The SV.

NGB
05-16-2007, 09:37 AM
what up Sax i hate to do this to ya but i'm put me down for in!Thanks to your bro getting my tires fri.:ride:

SPRHK
05-16-2007, 01:42 PM
NGB, Tires will be here tomorrow! For all others, here is some pre ride reading......................

http://www.offroaders.com/album/centralia/Silent-Hill.htm

nnjhawk02
05-16-2007, 02:51 PM
NGB, Tires will be here tomorrow! For all others, here is some pre ride reading......................

Wow - didn't know

But if the roads look like that - I'll take my dirtbike :lol:

SAXON117
05-16-2007, 03:00 PM

repost:nod2:

SPRHK
05-16-2007, 04:29 PM
What are you talking "repost"??

SAXON117
05-16-2007, 05:00 PM
What are you talking "repost"??

http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4751

post #7 what got me fired up to set this ride up:owned:

remember posts #11, 18 & 19

SPRHK
05-16-2007, 07:03 PM
http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4751

post #7 what got me fired up to set this ride up:owned:

remember posts #11, 18 & 19

OOOOOHHHHH< well Excuuuuuuuuuussssseee MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!:LOL:

SAXON117
05-16-2007, 07:08 PM
its ok "little" big bro. At your age Alzheimers is not uncommon:lol:

SPRHK
05-16-2007, 10:29 PM
:flip: :flip: :flip: its ok "little" big bro. At your age Alzheimers is not uncommon:lol:

PSYCHO1000R
05-16-2007, 11:35 PM
weather better cooperate....

nnjhawk02
05-17-2007, 07:42 AM
weather better cooperate....

Took the words out of my keyboard :lol:

But looks like it should be OK for Sunday

SPRHK, Saxon

Put me IN

SAXON117
05-17-2007, 09:09 AM
Took the words out of my keyboard :lol:

But looks like it should be OK for Sunday

SPRHK, Saxon

Put me IN

good deal

SPRHK
05-17-2007, 01:21 PM
Sax, Mark & Jen may go as well. Ran in thenm in Oxford this morning and they showed extreme interest.

SAXON117
05-17-2007, 02:22 PM
Sax, Mark & Jen may go as well. Ran in thenm in Oxford this morning and they showed extreme interest.

:thumbup:

nnjhawk02
05-19-2007, 08:28 AM
looks like weather should be OK

Sunday

PM Showers
PM Showers High
74° F
Precip: 30%
Partly cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High 74F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

tsxguy77
05-19-2007, 08:59 AM
I dont know where u see that forecast. Weather.com says rain tonight and into Sunday. I hope not.

ffejtable
05-19-2007, 09:09 AM
as long as its not continuous rain, i dont mind getting a little wet. ill make the call tomorrow morning when i look at the forecast, and more importantly, the radar maps...

based on the forecasts so far, it seems like its going to be raining somewhere at some point in "small" pockets..

The rain might actually help to make the place look a little more spooky!

SPRHK
05-19-2007, 09:12 AM
Christ, I can hear it now!!! BOO HOO, the roads are wet, i cant go riding!!
Buck up little campers, a little rain never hurt anyone.:nono: :nono:

IrocRob
05-19-2007, 09:31 AM
www.accuweather.com is looking a bit better than www.weather.com

We'll see tomorrow morning...:ride:

:doh:

nnjhawk02
05-19-2007, 11:04 AM
, the radar maps...

Radar never lies;)

Should be fine

Dress for success

tsxguy77
05-19-2007, 12:30 PM
Yeah, I dont mind a little rain, cause Im sure it will just be patches of rain here and there. And maybe we will miss it. Ill be checking the radar maps too, because thats usually more accurate.

http://www.erh.noaa.gov/forecast/MapClick.php?CityName=Centralia&state=PA&site=CTP

Rev
05-19-2007, 06:35 PM
o boy rain

SPRHK
05-19-2007, 07:11 PM
o boy rain

SHUT UP!!

NGB
05-19-2007, 07:48 PM
:beat: :cursin: If any of you pussies back out cause of a little shower or two you will be hammered on Saxton's shit talking thread BIG TIME!

causef0rconcern
05-19-2007, 07:55 PM
Relax NGB. They can't help that they are made out of pure, sweet sugar. Poor things just disintegrate upon contact with a few drops of water.

NGB
05-19-2007, 07:56 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

SPRHK
05-19-2007, 08:05 PM
Pussies

SAXON117
05-19-2007, 08:06 PM
All my gear and bike are ready and waiting. I'll send out a PM with my cell number, let me know if your status for tomorrow has changed.

causef0rconcern
05-19-2007, 08:09 PM
Last time I went on a Saxon-led ride, it started the same way....Scattered showers in the am predicted. The roads dried out by noon and we had a BEAUTIFUL day of riding. To the naysayers - Stick a tampon in it and saddle up your rocketships.

nelsk7750
05-19-2007, 08:17 PM
see you guys tomorrow. tsx & ffej are we still meeting at mickey D's

SPRHK
05-19-2007, 08:20 PM
Saxon, you know 1/2 these mo fo's are gonna puss out of it............:nod2: :nod2:

Respect_My_Authorita
05-19-2007, 08:43 PM
If it is not raining, I will be there. Saxon is this the meeting spot?

Travel Centers of America
2 Simpson Rd
Columbia, NJ 07832
(908) 496-4124

SAXON117
05-19-2007, 08:50 PM
Truck Stops of America
Service Rd, Columbia, NJ
(908) 496-4124

SPRHK
05-19-2007, 09:33 PM
I have printed up 15 copies of the route directions for anyone who wants a copy.

ffejtable
05-19-2007, 10:06 PM
nelson: yes McDs at 630, leaving 700.

to anybody else coming from central NJ, we ar emeeting up at the McDs on rt 18 near the BP, I am not sure what town, but its either old bridge or east brunswick, I suppose...

i got your number saxon, and unless its going to be pouring _MOST_ of the day, ill be there! :)

based on current radar looks like we will be riding through a band of some wet stuff at some point, but not all day.. no biggie...

Brian78
05-19-2007, 10:10 PM
if my game gets cancelled ill be at mcds its near my place

tsxguy77
05-19-2007, 10:47 PM
Still only 20% so its looking good. This is gonna rock!

lightsdarkness
05-19-2007, 11:01 PM
im still in, as long as its not raining when I leave.

Tonupboy
05-19-2007, 11:57 PM
I'm out of this ride fellas :(

Ride safe, all!

ImmaSquashYou
05-20-2007, 01:36 AM
i'm pretty sure i'm out of this one....had a bad night yesterday, fender bender.....n didn't sleep at all...needless to say...i think i'm out $3k as of last night....-= 0..not in the mood to ride

PSYCHO1000R
05-20-2007, 04:10 AM
eh, count me out! iv held out all week, its now 4:15 am, and it says rain.. cant chance it with my electrical problem!! im pissed, i waited over a month for this ride!!

dont wait up for me!! should it clear up when i wake up, i'll be there, but like i said , dont wait for me. i only live 15 minutes from the meet area, so should the forast change i'll be there

ImmaSquashYou
05-20-2007, 05:38 AM
can you guys post another meet-up time..maybe a place where you guys will be grabbing a bite to eat n address n time perhaps???

ffejtable
05-20-2007, 05:41 AM
woo hoo! getting up at this hour SUCKS!

see you guys soon!

SAXON117
05-20-2007, 05:50 AM
can you guys post another meet-up time..maybe a place where you guys will be grabbing a bite to eat n address n time perhaps???

we are having grub at the truckstop dinner, lunch time I am not sure seeing a lot of this area is new to me.

nelsk7750
05-20-2007, 05:52 AM
looking promising here in marlboro, i see some sun shining on the horizon.

SAXON117
05-20-2007, 05:52 AM
Clock is tickin, and the birds are singing. In about a 1/2 hour my neighbors are going to be pissed when I light off the bike:lol: See you guys in a little bit. :ride:

NGB
05-20-2007, 05:55 AM
:LOL: Man it's amazing that a 30 percent chance of rain will do to some guys.I'll see the rest of you real men in a bit.

tsxguy77
05-20-2007, 05:55 AM
Good morning! I see the sun and Im heading out the door! See you guys later!

SPRHK
05-20-2007, 06:14 AM
Ok you mother fuckers, drop your cocks and grab your socks! It's riding time and I do not want to hear any fucking crying. HAUL ASS!!

SPRHK
05-20-2007, 06:16 AM
Lets go you fucking pussies MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT!!!

EzoBrown
05-20-2007, 07:31 PM
be safe out there guys

SPRHK
05-20-2007, 07:47 PM
Well by now I think everyone made it home. Awesome ride today. Unfortunately, 1 was towed home and 2 others went home not as pretty as they showed. Key thing is everyone was all right. Ray, hope you made it home ok. Levi and the other kid(sorry,I suck at names) I hope you all made it home all right. Other than the trio going off in a lefthander,and about 1/2 hr. worth of steady rain, It was all good. For all of you that showed that you had testicular fortitude and showed up today, I hope you had a good time. For all of you pussies with bullshit excuses why you couldn't/didn't go, I hope you had a really shitty day!! PUSSIES!!!
Will post up pics later.

GIX750
05-20-2007, 07:50 PM
wish i was there, sucks to here about the mishaps. but hope all and all was good

NGB
05-20-2007, 07:56 PM
Mark and Chris had a great time thanks,hope Ray is ok thanks again guys.Hey Mark watch out for that car!Alright i gotta go clean the shit out of my boxers.

Respect_My_Authorita
05-20-2007, 07:59 PM
Great day and awesome ride, thanks for organizing this saxon & SPRHK. Got caught in the rain all the way to 78 till staten island. Once again I apologize for slowing us down :D . Will post pics on another thread.

SAXON117
05-20-2007, 08:01 PM
Mark and Chris had a great time thanks,hope Ray is ok thanks again guys.Hey Mark watch out for that car!Alright i gotta go clean the shit out of my boxers.

Dude thank god we are experienced riders, or we would been right in the middle of that wreck too.:nod2:

Anyway, good ride today minus the few mishaps. Hope all three of the guys that went down are all ok and great to see you guys get back on and complete the ride. Ray I know you would have too if your ride was able to.

SAXON117
05-20-2007, 08:04 PM
Great day and awesome ride, thanks for organizing this saxon & SPRHK. Got caught in the rain all the way to 78 till staten island. Once again I apologize for slowing us down :D . Will post pics on another thread.

no worries man, I want everyone at comfortable pace. Good see you again man, sorry about the bike

IrocRob
05-20-2007, 08:05 PM
Other than the previously mentioned minor mishaps...Good Times today! :ride:

Respect_My_Authorita
05-20-2007, 08:33 PM
Hope the other rider is ok. did he managed to get home safely?

SAXON117
05-20-2007, 08:55 PM
Hope the other rider is ok. did he managed to get home safely?

I called him on one of our stops and he was loaded up and in transit homeward bound

ffejtable
05-20-2007, 09:03 PM
Hey guys! Thanks for setting up the ride and getting us (and most of the bikes!) there and back in 1 piece, I know its not an easy thing to do! :)

Ray, hope you get the bike fixed soon and are back out there..

I did 397 miles today! Phew!

I'll post up pics when im feeling less exhausted.

nelsk7750
05-20-2007, 09:31 PM
was nice riding and meeting all of you guys and hope to ride with you soon again. we(steve, mark & myself) avoided getting soaked by waiting out the downpour in a burger king somewhere in 78.:ride:

lightsdarkness
05-20-2007, 10:25 PM
was nice riding and meeting all of you guys and hope to ride with you soon again. we(steve, mark & myself) avoided getting soaked by waiting out the downpour in a burger king somewhere in 78.:ride:

oh what a wussies!!! :nopity: It wasn't that bad. I did get entirely soaked though. At least it wasn't cold. I was riding in the rain for about 20 minutes. Thanks for getting me to 78.

yb929rr
05-20-2007, 11:06 PM
sprhk and saxon thanks for setting up and leading the ride....nice to meet you and everyone else. great ride.

nelsk7750
05-21-2007, 06:00 AM
hey lights, who installed your HID lights. I have a kit that I want to install. I like the HID lights other riders/drivers can easily spot you cause of the uniques brightness. Can you pm me who, where and how much did it cost for installations. Thanks

RAC
05-21-2007, 07:19 AM
Some asshole is allways fucking up everyones good time!!!

nnjhawk02
05-21-2007, 07:40 AM
Some asshole is allways fucking up everyones good time!!!

Rainman how U feelin?

RAC
05-21-2007, 07:44 AM
I'm good, leg hurts and sleeping lastnight was fun. Thanks for all the help yesterday that everyone gave!!

_Jay_
05-21-2007, 09:25 AM
It was funny. Silent Hill came on the TV yesterday afternoon so I stopped to watch part of it and thought of yous guys. That flick is whacked out tho.

SPRHK
05-21-2007, 09:32 AM
It was funny. Silent Hill came on the TV yesterday afternoon so I stopped to watch part of it and thought of yous guys. That flick is whacked out tho.

I watched the first hr of the movie before the ride.It was on one of the stars channels. The movie was a little more interesting than the real town............

_Jay_
05-21-2007, 09:48 AM
I liked the part with the nurses in the hallway at the end

lightsdarkness
05-21-2007, 05:05 PM
hey lights, who installed your HID lights. I have a kit that I want to install. I like the HID lights other riders/drivers can easily spot you cause of the uniques brightness. Can you pm me who, where and how much did it cost for installations. Thanks

I installed them myself. Its pretty easy and im sure a dealer will rape you. It only takes about an hour to do. It really is great though and worth it. Its rare that anyone cuts me off cause they can see me from a mile away. The one problem is that even the lowbeam is blinding to oncoming cars. For me though I don't care cause atleast they know im there cause im the only thing they can see.

If you want me to I can install it for you. I live in jackson,NJ right by six flags. It will take me about an hour to install.

I'll PM you aswell