PDA

View Full Version : Jersey questions

tommymac
04-07-2007, 04:17 PM
I have had a few more job opportunites pop up recently out in NJ. Ones in princeton and the other is in middlesex county. Just wondering what kind of areas they are and if I want to look into living anywhere around there or still comuting back to brooklyn with my second job.

Tom

njf4i
04-07-2007, 04:24 PM
Princeton and middlesex county are nice areas of NJ. Well most of middlesex is. But if your thinking about moving out here, it will get a little expensive. Its a high demand area for some reason. Maybe the nice houses, and good schools.

But if you do stay in broklyn it shouldn't be to bad commuting to work. Your going the oppisite way everyone else is in the morning and at night. Just sucks paying the tolls everyday.

I'm in middlesex right now so if you have any questions just shoot me a pm.

High_Revs_17
04-07-2007, 04:27 PM
Princeton's a really nice area to stop for lunch with the bike, I'm sure you'd like living there as well.

Taz
04-07-2007, 05:37 PM
Princeton's a really nice area to stop for lunch with the bike, I'm sure you'd like living there as well.

Princeton is a really nice area but very expensive to live.

Middlesex county has a lot of great towns and are close to princeton with out being so expensive.

SilverDragon
04-07-2007, 08:00 PM
The tolls will kill ya! $9 one way over the verrazano!

Redlinerider
04-08-2007, 12:05 AM
Princeton is a really nice area but very expensive to live.

Middlesex county has a lot of great towns and are close to princeton with out being so expensive.

just what he said!!

John712
04-08-2007, 12:28 AM
just what he said!!

he is a SHE :lol:

but i got a house for sale in Clark if your gonna look for a house to. nice area, just a ass across the street rains on everyones parade.

causef0rconcern
04-08-2007, 03:19 AM
Princeton is a bunch of snots who drive their German SUVs into giant traffic jams.