PDA

View Full Version : Entourage

xstortion
07-25-2005, 03:06 PM
was pretty good last night.

I just couldn't get past that Vince who can have any chic he wants would fall for Mandy Moore

DougZ
07-25-2005, 03:13 PM
yeah, would have been a better story line if they stayed at Mandy Moore's beach house in Malibu and had dated Jessica Alba. LOL

Dude, is "Drama" a homo or what...they should write him out of the show. LOL

xstortion
07-25-2005, 03:14 PM
yeah, would have been a better story line if they stayed at Mandy Moore's beach house in Malibu and had dated Jessica Alba. LOL

Dude, is "Drama" a homo or what...they should write him out of the show. LOL

No need to mention Alba if she isn't gonna be onscreen, it was a damn tease.

Nah I think Drama is funny as hell

DougZ
07-25-2005, 03:15 PM
Nah I think drama is funny as hell

coat tail hanger on. LOL

njf4i
07-25-2005, 05:44 PM
You guys suck!! I have fallen asleep the past 2 sundays and haven't seen the show. I don't even know what the hell happened at sundance.

Somebody ondemand it and tape it for me. I'm jonsing for my entourage fix.

DougZ
07-25-2005, 08:00 PM
You guys suck!! I have fallen asleep the past 2 sundays and haven't seen the show. I don't even know what the hell happened at sundance.

Somebody ondemand it and tape it for me. I'm jonsing for my entourage fix.

1. Sorry they moved it past your bedtime. ;)

2. They replay it on Monday nights, catch it then.

xstortion
07-26-2005, 08:30 AM

:LOL:

soda7o
07-26-2005, 11:22 AM
I hate you...
that smy favorite show and i dont have HBO anymore and have mnissed all but 1 episode this season.. .
i suck at life.. need osmeone to tv and burn it for me...

anyone..

njf4i
07-26-2005, 05:21 PM

I usually fall asleep on sunday early because im tired from all the sex i have with my girl friend. You do remember what sex is? Right doug? :lol:

As for the whole monday thing, i would but im stuck in class monday night. So i guess i'll just have to catch it on dvd when the season is over. :embarrass

ezpunkx
07-26-2005, 05:30 PM
what show are you talking about.. i've never even heard of that?

DougZ
07-26-2005, 07:00 PM
I usually fall asleep on sunday early because im tired from all the sex i have with my girl friend. You do remember what sex is? Right doug? :lol:

As for the whole monday thing, i would but im stuck in class monday night. So i guess i'll just have to catch it on dvd when the season is over. :embarrass

Oh, I remember what sex is....I also remember those getting it, don't need to tell the whole world how much they're getting it...big guy. :)

Check the listings...HBO is like MTV, they replay shit all the time. I am sure through the week there is a time you can catch it.

xstortion
07-26-2005, 09:25 PM
what show are you talking about.. i've never even heard of that?

http://www.hbo.com/entourage/?ntrack_para1=leftnav_category0_show3

Oh, I remember what sex is....I also remember those getting it, don't need to tell the whole world how much they're getting it...big guy. :)

Check the listings...HBO is like MTV, they replay shit all the time. I am sure through the week there is a time you can catch it.

Yeah u do talk about gettin sex alot. I find it hard to believe that u r the man Nick lol.
Don't hate on Doug because he saw the show and y didn't :nod2:

DougZ
07-27-2005, 08:26 AM
Yeah u do talk about gettin sex alot. I find it hard to believe that u r the man Nick lol.

Thanks for having my back bro. :)

Gear Dog
07-27-2005, 08:53 AM
I loved the sundance episode.
Turtle and Drama "Crossing Swords" and me crying.
You know the occupational hazzards.

njf4i
07-27-2005, 04:00 PM
http://www.hbo.com/entourage/?ntrack_para1=leftnav_category0_show3

Well it would have made me look bad if i told doug i was tired from all the :jerkit: i did that day. :lol:

Thanks for the help chris. Lets see who plugs your tire next time. :lol:

xstortion
07-27-2005, 07:42 PM
Well it would have made me look bad if i told doug i was tired from all the :jerkit: i did that day. :lol:

Damn looks like I can't win I shoulda just STFU :lol:

DougZ
07-27-2005, 07:47 PM

Coulda just said you were tired and crashed...no need for any talk related to sex or jerkin' necessary. :) Wow, now there's a thought.
LOL

soda7o
07-28-2005, 11:55 AM
Coulda just said you were tired and crashed...no need for any talk related to sex or jerkin' necessary. :) Wow, now there's a thought.
LOL

the boy got ass G--d bless
leave him alone...

the onlything is nick you have a GF so it relaly is nothign special.. you snap your fingers and a platter of ass is served to you.. for us single guys thats ahwole diff story. ;)

DougZ
07-28-2005, 12:01 PM
whole different story indeed...we snap our fingers and its just to wake up rosey palm. LOL

soda7o
07-28-2005, 12:32 PM
whole different story indeed...we snap our fingers and its just to wake up rosey palm. LOL

actually i sit onmy hand till it goes num and gets tingly and than do it.. :jerkit: totaly make sit like a third person experience.. or i do it withmy left hand.. :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

xstortion
07-28-2005, 12:56 PM
actually i sit onmy hand till it goes num and gets tingly and than do it.. :jerkit: totaly make sit like a third person experience.. or i do it withmy left hand.. :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

I think thats called "a stranger" :lol:

DougZ
07-28-2005, 01:09 PM

This thread has gone soooo down hill.

If I had Nick's number, I was gonna call him last night..they had 5 episodes running, back to back starting at 8 pm. :)

soda7o
07-28-2005, 01:22 PM
hhaha i ma not good with names

xstortion
08-01-2005, 11:56 AM
Last night was great :)

Jesse Jane was so hot Teagen looked good as hell 2 becoming less and less of a fan of Devon though

soda7o
08-01-2005, 12:25 PM

Jesse Jane was so hot Teagen looked good as hell 2 becoming less and less of a fan of Devon though

i hoped my boy tivo-ed it for me.. i was out riding the fiddy last night..

DougZ
08-01-2005, 12:29 PM

LOL..I am not too into blonds, but yeah, last night, they were hawt.

xstortion
08-01-2005, 01:07 PM
LOL..I am not too into blonds, but yeah, last night, they were hawt.

Well u know I am :lol:

DougZ
08-01-2005, 01:15 PM
Well u know I am :lol:

yeah, you got your own website right..BOB ( Black on Blonds) :)

xstortion
08-01-2005, 01:20 PM
yeah, you got your own website right..BOB ( Black on Blonds) :)

Well u know I would take what I can get though :nod2:

njf4i
08-01-2005, 05:18 PM
Well i finally got to view my favorite show. :nod2:

The blondes were ok. But i do have some good fantasies about mandy moore. I always like that bubble gum cute look. :evil2:

Now i just got to catch one of those 5 show runs like doug was talking about to get all the stuff in check.

DougZ
08-01-2005, 09:14 PM
Well i finally got to view my favorite show. :nod2:

The blondes were ok. But i do have some good fantasies about mandy moore. I always like that bubble gum cute look. :evil2:

Now i just got to catch one of those 5 show runs like doug was talking about to get all the stuff in check.

LOL..I told Chris the other day that if i had your number, I was gonna call ya..they had a marathon, and ran episodes back to back. :)

xstortion
08-08-2005, 10:40 AM
This is directed to Doug because it doesn't seem like anyone else is watchin.

Episode was pretty good can't believe Vince is going to end up with Mandy Moore

I was hating on "E" for landing that hot chic doesn't make any "sence" or "sense" for that matter :lol:

Ari's stock is still rizing I can't believe how funny he is. Pimpin out his daughter :lol:

Gear Dog
08-08-2005, 11:48 AM
I still think they should have had Jessica Alba instead of her.

DougZ
08-08-2005, 12:12 PM
This is directed to Doug because it doesn't seem like anyone else is watchin.

Episode was pretty good can't believe Vince is going to end up with Mandy Moore

I was hating on "E" for landing that hot chic doesn't make any "sence" or "sense" for that matter :lol:

Ari's stock is still rizing I can't believe how funny he is. Pimpin out his daughter :lol:

What up Bro....lol

If I was Vince, I would tap that ass, and tap it hard....twice. Nah, it'll be cool if they hook up...would be better if we saw her boobies, but you know that aint happening.

I was happy for E gettin' the hot chick..she is edible too. Good thing Vince became a good wingman at the end.

Dude, Turtle and Drama are getting gayer and gayer with each show...they are so far up Vince's ass, its hard to tell where he stops and they start. E is his own man, which is good.

And Ari, that boy funny no matter what he saying.

And Ari's wife is even hotter in the daylight. ;)

njf4i
08-08-2005, 06:08 PM
once again i fell asleep and didn't set the VCR. :rant: :bs:

xstortion
08-17-2005, 01:26 PM
Sunday's ep was pretty good :hyper:

What did u guys think?

Nick I know u missed it again :lol:

DougZ
08-17-2005, 02:00 PM
Sunday's ep was pretty good :hyper:

What did u guys think?

Nick I know u missed it again :lol:

If Nick looked at a TV guide, he would see they replay it at different times all through the fargain week. :nod2:

Once again..Drama is a retarded ...getting hard from a hug with Brooke Shields....maybe back in the " Blue Lagoon " days, but not now. :lol:

Is it just me, or is Ari's wife a total MILF?

xstortion
08-17-2005, 03:09 PM
If Nick looked at a TV guide, he would see they replay it at different times all through the fargain week. :nod2:

Once again..Drama is a retarded ...getting hard from a hug with Brooke Shields....maybe back in the " Blue Lagoon " days, but not now. :lol:

Is it just me, or is Ari's wife a total MILF?

I am not sure she constitutes a milf though because she looks pretty damn young. If she is in the MILF category I definitely agree with u. Sarah Silverman is hot as hell :hump:

njf4i
08-17-2005, 04:53 PM
Well i did see it this week mr. Doug.

I think E's girl is a lot hotter than mandy moore. Drama is the typical dumb italian New Yorker. He fits the character well.

As for Ari's wife, i would bend her over the chair and ride the hershey highway. :evil2:

High_Revs_17
08-17-2005, 05:17 PM
Listen to you guys...three old ladies chatting about their favorite soap opera...I can see it now... :lol:

DougZ
08-17-2005, 10:28 PM
Listen to you guys...three old ladies chatting about their favorite soap opera...I can see it now... :lol:

You know you want in Beeach....just too poor for HBO. LOL

xstortion
08-18-2005, 09:07 AM

Don't hate Ron u know u want to sit at the cool table :LOL: