PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know a good lawyer?

nj01f4i
04-02-2007, 04:15 AM
my name is marc:

like the title says anyone know a really good lawyer.

last night at 11:45pm my dad slipped and fell on the steps of a club (he was not drunk had not consumed any alcohol) he snapped his ankle 180degrees (his foot was facing backwards).and none of the fucking assholes had the balls at the bar wanted to drive him home, so he drove himself home only a few miles but still.
we rush him to the emergencey room they take x-rays and snap it back inot place and put a cast splint thing onit. it turns out he broke both the bones in his left ankle and he has to have surgery to have two plates inserted into his ankle with screws.

my concern is that the place is too sketchy to have any insurance for this type of thing and my dad does not have any insurance being self employed.

is there anything i can do, im really concerned the doctor said he may not be able to walk on it for atleast 3-4 months.

please if anyone can help me please call me on my cell phone or message me here

cell number732-485-1278 please again if anyone has any ideas or can lend any help please dont hesitate..

thank you all

Qetesh
04-02-2007, 06:54 AM
Marc, I'm really sorry to hear about your Dad! Hope he heals up quick!

I had a great personal injury lawyer, but he's located in Poughkeepsie, NY and I don't know if that would help you, but, he's super knowledgeable and he might be able to recommend someone near you. It's worth a try.

Sheldon Kahan (845) 473-1410.

nj01f4i
04-02-2007, 09:10 AM
thank you very much, i appreciate any help.

im going back to the hospital now to see him.

im going to call that lawyer today and talk to him see if he knows anyone around me . thanks again

PitsVtec
04-02-2007, 12:44 PM
Hey...I'm a litigation paralegal and used to work the opposite side of personal injury...I know some great plaintiff's attorneys...pm me your location.