PDA

View Full Version : crazy freddy....masapequa, NY

shadoxkila
03-30-2007, 11:20 AM
Ok has anyone heard anything about this place. Supposedly theirs a promotion that when you buy any 600 or higher sportbike you'll receive one free. I actually called to get some information, because I'm a bit skeptical, and the guy told me its true and all but said he couldn't really give me info about it over the phone. I was wondering if anyones dealt with this place at all because i don't feel like driving an hour for some bullshit.

simmons5
03-30-2007, 11:27 AM
Its BS its a free kawi 250 but they jack up the MSRP on the bike plus they nail you for freight and prep. Its not a scam but in the end you end up paying for it. And there real shady over there.

soda7o
03-30-2007, 12:28 PM
if that was true he woudl have a line around the corner...
its porbably true but you probobalyget some used 250 and get hit with a shit load of fees and actually lose in the end..

liquiddevil2000
03-30-2007, 12:52 PM
i was there this past sunday..
any bike u buy u get a 250 dirtbike for free...
in reality his prices are higher than everyone elsescuz your actually buyin both bikes when your done..lol
its a scam but every store has different inventory..
freeport is hondas only and massapequa is kawi yamaha and suzukis..
dont know the other 2 stores..

soda7o
03-30-2007, 01:11 PM
i was there this past sunday..
any bike u buy u get a 250 dirtbike for free...
in reality his prices are higher than everyone elsescuz your actually buyin both bikes when your done..lol
its a scam but every store has different inventory..
freeport is hondas only and massapequa is kawi yamaha and suzukis..
dont know the other 2 stores..

how much higher are his prices

shadoxkila
03-30-2007, 02:46 PM
good shit, thanks for the info, i figured the price was jacked up...if i would have went there and he told me you could get a 250 for free i think i would have killed the guy