PDA

View Full Version : Heart attacks & warm water!

PitsVtec
03-28-2007, 11:14 AM
For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you. It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion. Once this "sludge" reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.

A serious note about heart attacks - You should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting. Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line.
You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack. Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms. 60%! of peo ple who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up. Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Let's be careful and be aware. The more we know, the better chance we could survive.

A cardiologist says if everyone who reads this message sends it to 10 people, you can be sure that we'll save at least one life.

Barbi
03-28-2007, 11:17 AM
Interesting.. I don't really like cold cold water anyway. I'd rather drink it room temp.

Sue
03-28-2007, 11:46 AM
Interesting.. I don't really like cold cold water anyway. I'd rather drink it room temp.

+1

SPL170db
03-28-2007, 12:11 PM
For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you. It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion. Once this "sludge" reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.

A serious note about heart attacks - You should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting. Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line.
You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack. Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms. 60%! of peo ple who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up. Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Let's be careful and be aware. The more we know, the better chance we could survive.

A cardiologist says if everyone who reads this message sends it to 10 people, you can be sure that we'll save at least one life.

:lol: Fake

http://www.snopes.com/medical/myths/coldwater.asp

:moocow:

Cakes206
03-28-2007, 12:11 PM
Cold water aids in losing weight. I call bs btw.

CBRBob
03-28-2007, 09:25 PM
This is BS. Think about it. Warm water would make the oil/fats softer and would be able to be absorbed faster than a cold lump that has to be warmed first so it can be absorbed. If anything, it's backwards.

tommymac
03-28-2007, 09:48 PM
This is BS. Think about it. Warm water would make the oil/fats softer and would be able to be absorbed faster than a cold lump that has to be warmed first so it can be absorbed. If anything, it's backwards.

That and cold water doesnt stay cold for long in the stomach. Between our body temps and its reactions with the HCl in your stomach it would warm up as well.

its always a good idea to post a source for stuff like this;)

Tom

MrQuickR1
03-28-2007, 10:03 PM
Cold beer or warm beer???
hmmmm
Guess I better keep my life insurance up to date.

Yo Crystal, you graduate First Aid class or something or did you just read this shit from last years newspaper you found in the shitter?
:lol:

Redlinerider
03-28-2007, 10:19 PM
Cold beer or warm beer???
hmmmm
Guess I better keep my life insurance up to date.

Yo Crystal, you graduate First Aid class or something or did you just read this shit from last years newspaper you found in the shitter?
:lol:

i think john got this whole thing started but, a good way to raise awareness, my fat ass could use it!

John712
03-28-2007, 10:24 PM
pain in both arms, neck, jaw and back. light headed, dizzyness, reaction time. most of what was wrong with me and didn't know it. didn't think it had anything to do with what i was feeling. although i didn't experience the light headed and dizzyness, but i did feel discomfort in both arms, neck, and back also my chest. especially around the heart area.

Redlinerider
03-28-2007, 10:34 PM
pain in both arms, neck, jaw and back. light headed, dizzyness, reaction time. most of what was wrong with me and didn't know it. didn't think it had anything to do with what i was feeling. although i didn't experience the light headed and dizzyness, but i did feel discomfort in both arms, neck, and back also my chest. especially around the heart area.

what ever it is bro!! take care of yourself.

ffejtable
03-28-2007, 10:37 PM

The last line is a dead ringer for any internet spam e-mail. C'mon....