PDA

View Full Version : College/High School guys smoking pot in front of my apartment

jcblitz
03-23-2007, 09:52 PM
There is usually 3 guys in a red piece of shit car, probably an older nissan, that like to smoke up in front of my house. How do I know? Because I can see the lighter going every few seconds in the dark, in a circle around the car, all cloudy, and can smell it. These are his two buddies vehicles that park in front of my apartment, hop into the red car, get high and drive around. The "I LOVE MY FAMILY" and christian ribbon magnet are priceless.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/149/431947136_271302c3fb.jpg
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/163/431947117_cfbc6ddc5e.jpg

CBRBob
03-23-2007, 11:17 PM
Ok and we are supposed to........ ?

pillaka
03-23-2007, 11:29 PM
Ok and we are supposed to........ ?

pass the dutchie to the right hand side

Qetesh
03-23-2007, 11:36 PM
pass the dutchie to the right hand side

:LOL: Musical Youth ;)

Retom7
03-24-2007, 12:14 AM
slash their tires and leave a note saying, "while you were out getting high and sinning, I slashed you tires. Sincerely, Jesus."

GinoE
03-24-2007, 09:22 AM
lol, in highschool we had a tire tool that could take out the valve stem pin. during football games we would do this to the visiting opposing team. we had a buddy that made $$$ to tow them out.

being in highschool with limited funds we never had money for gas (but always had plenty for beers). we would drive around with a gas can & 3' piece of hose, syphon out the gas from other cars and keep driving around...

Cakes206
03-24-2007, 09:27 AM
Maybe they just like the way it smells :roll: :lol:

SAXON117
03-24-2007, 09:33 AM
slash their tires and leave a note saying, "while you were out getting high and sinning, I slashed you tires. Sincerely, Jesus."

:LOL: :LOL:

High_Revs_17
03-24-2007, 11:07 AM
Grab phone, push, 9-1-1, then the real fun begins.

gsxryager024
03-24-2007, 12:24 PM
if you don't like it don't call the cops on them i would do something really funny like go get a costume of some crazy ass thing wait till they are really high and walk up to the car and just stare at them. like one of those big mascot type costumes. make a sign and hold it up against the window saying " I know what you are doing in their" or something really out of the ordinary like " the butter cups are melting" i bet they get so freaked out they never do it again.

jcblitz
03-24-2007, 02:43 PM
The first time I saw them I went down the block with my 1 million candle power flash light and just lit up the car. They took off like within 5 seconds of that. I was hoping they wouldn't come back after that but they did.

I'm not going to call the cops on them because that's the exact opposite of what I want. I do not want the cops trolling around the neighborhood, I just simple don't want them parked in front of my house doing this when there are a ton of other spots. They know enough to not do it in front of their houses, but I guess it's cool in front of mine.

If they come back again I'm going to get florescent orange self adhesive labels and leave them little notes on their windows for their mommies to find.

causef0rconcern
03-24-2007, 03:13 PM
Could be worse, at least they aren't drinking. When I was 15-16ish we had one friend with a car, and we would pile 6 of us into a 1991 Cavalier with one or two cases or Red Dog and drive around, park somewhere, drive some more, etc. Somehow, I'm still alive. But that's besides the point. Drunks are an obnoxious, mess-leaving, rowdy, accident-causing bunch. Stoners are just paranoid potato chip fiends. Essentially harmless.

I'm shocked they came back after you lit them up with a flashlight. If that happened to me, bet your ass I'd never come back. Go out there while they are burning and tap on the window and politely tell them to find another place to fumigate the minivan listening to the Dead.

Liltenatattoo
03-25-2007, 11:36 AM
I'd go with the costume idea....and holding the sign would be good if you can think of something creative to say....
Better yet, higher a male stripper dressed in a cops uniform, and tell the stripper that the gay guys in the car are scared and could he please go out there and knock on the window and give them a show.....lol.

Smokes35
03-26-2007, 10:14 AM
Friday night i got hammered at home with some buddies... We're out on my deck and hear these kids screaming how their gonna beat this dudes ass and carrying on about how bad ass they are. its comming from a house i know 2 high school age girls, their MILF mom, and workaholic dad live. Behind the house they have those tall skinny pine trees for privacy. As i apporched the house to tell them to shut the fuck up i could smell the weed. You should have seen the look on their faces when i burst through the tree line asking how badly they want to go to jail tonight and to just shut the fuck up. On the way out, i couldnt find my way between the tree line so i just burst through the first spot i saw and broke off most of the branches... was good times, good times.

I'd throw pennies at their car till they realize everytime they smoke, their car gets fucked up.

I can't stand people who smoke weed. their lazy and usless people. atleast drunks can be funny. Plus, i dont think driving high is any safer than driving drunk.

Redlinerider
03-26-2007, 10:26 AM
next time you show my license plates like that again!!!!!!! im gonna!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Lucky7
03-26-2007, 10:48 AM
Call the cops. I'm sorry but high teenagers are not really the best drivers and if its a residential area there are a ton of things to hit, like your next door neighbor's kid.

BTW I have nothing against getting high. I have had the occassional wacky tobbacky when I was younger, but I usually stay home or take a cab.

EvilSteve
03-26-2007, 11:35 AM
When they all drive away, leave a giant turd on the other cars' hoods.

Retom7
03-27-2007, 01:31 PM
better yet, teach them a lesson... find a local deal, buy a huge bag of weed... when they all go out, find your way into one of the cars, slimjim or whatever is needed, and put the big bag of weed in plain view (make sure it's over an ounce) and call the cops. The cops will show up, find over an ounce in the car, and one of the fuckers will be put away for a while. His stoner friends will scratch their heads going, "dude had an ounce and didn't share?" So, one kid will now have a criminal record and no friends, and the other two will probably get bummed out and go somewhere else, and if not, repeat process until the last guy is by himself wondering why nobody wants to share their weed with him... at that point he'll probably lock himself into his bedroom and wonder why nobody likes him.

Yeah, maybe a little cruel, but how great would it be to find them years later working at Home Depot going, "oh yeah, I remember you, you're the kid I had arrested by placing a huge bag of weed in your car."

CBRBob
03-27-2007, 11:57 PM
Plus, i dont think driving high is any safer than driving drunk.

True. Stoners suck, get a life.

I like the million candlepower flashlight idea :nod2:

Cakes206
03-28-2007, 08:29 AM
True. Stoners suck, get a life.
+1 to the umpteenth power.