PDA

View Full Version : VZW Cell Phones

Shelly
03-22-2007, 04:47 PM
Decisions decisions....So, I'm due for 2 yr. free-up=$100 off, if buy online then another $50 off...I'm looking at 3 phones which all seem pretty comparable but wanted to get some techy input and make sure I'm choosing a phone which is reliable/durable w/ no outstanding bugs I'm not aware of.

I currently have the LG7 and overall LG has been great for me but I've heard some good things about Samsung. Here's what I'm debating btwn.:

LG enV
LG VX8600
Samsung SCH-u740

I'm kinda leaning towards the enV.

Shel

tsxguy77
03-22-2007, 04:52 PM
Well Im a cell phone fanatic but I hate verizon, because everything good about the phones, Verizon either limits, or takes out all together. Sure they have good service, but if you are using verizon, I would just get a basic cheap phone cause you cant do much with the good ones anyway unless you wanna pay Verizon some $$$$.

Ripp53
03-22-2007, 07:37 PM
i have the env and i love it very easy to text. plus the 2.0 camra takes nice pics

Mike295
03-22-2007, 10:23 PM
i always think i want a phone with all the little things that it does.. but when it comes down to it i want a phone that works. the battery lasts long I dont wnt to get my email because I dont want to be "that accessable" from work.

Roberts
03-25-2007, 12:50 PM
Well Im a cell phone fanatic but I hate verizon, because everything good about the phones, Verizon either limits, or takes out all together. Sure they have good service, but if you are using verizon, I would just get a basic cheap phone cause you cant do much with the good ones anyway unless you wanna pay Verizon some $$$$.
:doh: +1

Shelly
03-26-2007, 10:03 AM
oh people...what to do w/you ;) can we stay ON T please...lookin' for input re: phones, not bashing VZW...tks

PitsVtec
03-26-2007, 10:48 AM
I have Cingular and we have a member who works for them that you could pay a visit to for some phones hook-ups....:moocow:

tsxguy77
03-26-2007, 10:59 AM
oh people...what to do w/you ;) can we stay ON T please...lookin' for input re: phones, not bashing VZW...tks

Sorry, but its one in the same. I am bringing out the point that because Verizon installs their own software on the phones, it handicaps the phones themselves. That is what you were asking about, the phones.

If I were you I would go online and read reviews on Cnet.com or something instead of asking a bunch of motorcycle riders.:lol: