PDA

View Full Version : Riding is commin soon

Mike295
03-20-2007, 10:17 PM
cant wait neither can jack

John712
03-20-2007, 10:23 PM
damn!!! little Jack is a guest coach already.
cute kid :)

Ant
03-21-2007, 06:50 AM
Wow, he's really cute...I can't believe you made him. :lol:

Cakes206
03-21-2007, 08:12 AM
LOL, looks exactly like you Mike, too funny. Very cute kid.

Redlinerider
03-21-2007, 08:46 AM
cute! and riding is coming for sure! great looking son, this would be the only

picture i get to show off mine, for now. 8 weeks and counting:nod2:

good luck with your son and the riding season.

EvilSteve
03-21-2007, 09:41 AM
Wow. He's a bit young to be a guest coach, he must have some skills. :)

Congrats to both of you.

Cakes206
03-21-2007, 09:52 AM
cute! and riding is coming for sure! great looking son, this would be the only

picture i get to show off mine, for now. 8 weeks and counting:nod2:

good luck with your son and the riding season.

Oh shit, you went for the 4D image...thats amazing, congrats.

Lucky7
03-21-2007, 09:58 AM
Who's the ugly baby? Not, Jack, the one on the left I mean.

Redlinerider
03-21-2007, 10:17 AM
Oh shit, you went for the 4D image...thats amazing, congrats.

that's a pretty cool thing to do!! it's amazing........

Mike295
03-21-2007, 11:40 AM
LOL thanks... jack is pretty fast.. I guess he has a weight advantage... Yeah he really is a mini me.

Congrats. 8 weeks goes fast. 1 peice of advice... dr browns bottles. use them. they are more expensive but saves a shit load in fustration.

Redlinerider
03-21-2007, 01:26 PM
LOL thanks... jack is pretty fast.. I guess he has a weight advantage... Yeah he really is a mini me.

Congrats. 8 weeks goes fast. 1 peice of advice... dr browns bottles. use them. they are more expensive but saves a shit load in fustration.

hey thanks, you were the first one to actually give me some advise on something other then "sleep when ever can" speach..

thanks!!:drink:

Mike295
03-21-2007, 01:59 PM
LOL yeah that obligitory "get your sleep" kinda like when you first get married the "hows married life" question. Ohh and dont get fustrated when it takes them about 2 months to actually smile at you. But when they crack that first smile its all worth it.

SPRHK
03-21-2007, 04:28 PM
hey thanks, you were the first one to actually give me some advise on something other then "sleep when ever can" speach..

thanks!!:drink:

Advice- Dont let the baby sleep in bed with you, you'll never get rid of him/her.
Dont over react, even though it's hard not to, when the baby falls down,ect. Remember what you survived as a kid. I see alot of parents go crazy and then it scares the kid half to death. Next thing you know, you got a big sissy on your hands.
No matter what you think is "REALLY IMPORTANT" in your life right now, It usually turns out to be shit once that baby is born. I would give up everything for my little girl in 1/2 a second if I had too.
Positive reinforcement. When the child does good, tell them over and over how you are proud of them, how they did such a good job, and that you love them very much!

I have been blessed with an angel of a daughter. My wife and I practice these different things with our daughter and I tell you what. It works!! My little girl is 6 yr.s old and is as good as gold. She doesn't get into any trouble, and she always tries to do better because she likes the praise.I have 5 nieces and nephews all within a yr. of my daughter's age, and if any one of them were my kid, I'd get my nuts nipped!! Congrats on the new addition to the family. Your life is about to change forever!!

Redlinerider
03-21-2007, 04:33 PM
Advice- Dont let the baby sleep in bed with you, you'll never get rid of him/her.
Dont over react, even though it's hard not to, when the baby falls down,ect. Remember what you survived as a kid. I see alot of parents go crazy and then it scares the kid half to death. Next thing you know, you got a big sissy on your hands.
No matter what you think is "REALLY IMPORTANT" in your life right now, It usually turns out to be shit once that baby is born. I would give up everything for my little girl in 1/2 a second if I had too.
Posative reinforcement. When the child does good, tell them over and over how you are proud of them, how they did such a good job, and that you love them very much!

I have been blessed with an angel of a daughter. My wife and I practice these different things with our daughter and I tell you what. It works!! My little girl is 6 yr.s old and is as good as gold. She doesn't get into any trouble, and she always tries to do better because she likes the praise.I have 5 nieces and nephews all within a yr. of my daughter's age, and if any one of them were my kid, I'd get my nuts nipped!! Congrats on the new addition to the family. Your life is about to change forever!!

hey, thanks for putting those words together... i'm looking forward to my son.. it will be for sure life changing, but i have been waiting a long time for it.

SAXON117
03-21-2007, 06:16 PM
Posative reinforcement. When the child does good, tell them over and over how you are proud of them, how they did such a good job, and that you love them very much!

WOW big Bro, Didn't realize you were such a deep caring person, it really brought a tear to my eye after reading your touching words.....................too bad in your words of wisdom you spelled positive wrong

:owned:

SAXON117
03-21-2007, 06:18 PM
Redlinerider, congratz on your soon to be baby boy. My daughter just turned 13 this week. Enjoy him while you can, they grow up quick!

Redlinerider
03-22-2007, 09:39 AM
Redlinerider, congratz on your soon to be baby boy. My daughter just turned 13 this week. Enjoy him while you can, they grow up quick!

13!!! you have the guns loaded by now, another year or so and they might come in handy.:roflmao:

SAXON117
03-22-2007, 02:03 PM
13!!! you have the guns loaded by now, another year or so and they might come in handy.:roflmao:

Gun? I would do no such thing! I will use a knife, I want it to be a more hands on kind of guy. :nogood: and I guess being 6'5 270 helps too

Ant
03-23-2007, 06:53 AM
You know, I just realized he's smiling...Carl's kid just kind of sleeps.

carl_g
03-23-2007, 03:53 PM
You know, I just realized he's smiling...Carl's kid just kind of sleeps.
That's not true.

Cakes206
03-23-2007, 04:18 PM
That's not true.
Haha, real cute kid Carl, totally life changing huh...

Ant
03-23-2007, 04:46 PM
That's not true.

:wow:

Mike295
03-23-2007, 09:38 PM
LOL they dont really smile for the first couple months. Carl... Cant wait till the two guys race eachother !!!

ezpunkx
03-28-2007, 07:05 PM
Carl had a kid!? congrats man! I guess i've been out of the loop for a while.:peep:

SilverDragon
04-14-2007, 10:53 PM
Awesome pic Mike. Jack's a cute kid!

Congrats also to all the new fathers and fathers to be. Mine, Gerard III just turned 3 weeks old.

I can't wait to get a bike so I can take pics with him on it :D

I have tons of pics, but haven't had the time to go through them and pick the best ones.

For now, the wife and I have a schedule. She's on duty while I'm at work, and I'm on duty once I get home until 2am. It works best for us since I'm the night person, and she can't sleep past 7am.