PDA

View Full Version : Central NJ Ride Thread

causef0rconcern
03-10-2007, 07:56 PM
Central NJ ride thread

Ok figured I'd get a thread going for ride meetups in the lovely central region of the garden state.

Tommorow (Sun) , at an undetermined time and also undetermined meeting location, some friends and I will be heading for a second lovely day of riding. Probably sometime between 10-12. Around 11, we'll say. Meetup will more than likely be in Hillsborough. Anyone who's around should come join us. If you can''t meetup till later, thats fine, drop a post and we'll work something out. Moderate pace due to high salt and gravel content on roads, as well as ice melt streams all over the damn place. If this gets any replies I'll figure out an official meetup spot and specific time. Pete, come join!! I see you every weekend when I'm out with the pack and you're always whizzing by in the opposite direction! Let's join forces and take over the world!

Marker54
03-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Central Pete, come join!! I see you every weekend when I'm out with the pack and you're always whizzing by in the opposite direction! Let's join forces and take over the world!

Dude, thats hilarious. Got a little late night delight happening, not sure when i'm going to be in/up tomorrow. I know its a lame excuse, but will hit you up if I can roll. :banmac:

causef0rconcern
03-10-2007, 09:14 PM
Sunday morning, 11am, Hillsborough Shell at intersection of rt 206 and Amwell Road (cr 514)

ImmaSquashYou
03-10-2007, 10:27 PM
i'm there....oh wait..i can't....tee hee hee...

causef0rconcern
03-11-2007, 01:49 AM
just bring your stupid gun on the ride. im sure we can invent a pretty fun game with painball guns and grossly overpowered sportbikes!

Shelly
03-11-2007, 09:05 AM
Damn....see if I can make...I rode in insanely early this AM to work in the fog and drizzle...blah!.....waiting for our damn vendor engineer to call me back. :( frigggg...see if I can make guys, my intent was to get this shit over with so I can ride for the day :)

not sure if Pete's going? i'll text his cell if I can get outta here soon and on my way. I don't have the rest of u kidz info. though...

Shel