PDA

View Full Version : What is this world coming to!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PitsVtec
03-05-2007, 12:25 AM
http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=2563789&version=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

What an a$$hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

jcblitz
03-05-2007, 12:29 AM
I smoke fools like you on the b ball court.

SAXON117
03-05-2007, 07:04 AM
:nono:

yb929rr
03-05-2007, 08:11 AM
did he at least supply the munchy foods? if not then he should rot in jail.

j/k.....people have no sense!

PSYCHO1000R
03-05-2007, 11:12 AM
im not suprised... people disgust me anymore. i have more sympathy for a dog on the street than most human beings.

PitsVtec
03-05-2007, 11:22 AM
im not suprised... people disgust me anymore. i have more sympathy for a dog on the street than most human beings.

+1

Stealth ZX9R
03-05-2007, 11:25 AM
Yeah thats pretty terrible, when you try to get little kids to smoke pot, much less anything else. I think they should put a bunch of pot right in front of their jail cell for them to see but not touch, that would be funny.

fire83tug
03-05-2007, 11:30 AM
People suck. Hopefully they will go to jail and get theirs in the end....literally.:lickit:

John712
03-05-2007, 03:13 PM
well on the bright side they did the right thing, they puffed, puffed, passed instead of hogging the whole thing.

SPL170db
03-05-2007, 03:31 PM
Afterwards they were taking them around the neighborhood showing them how to steal hubcaps and car stereo's.

Start em' young and train em' right. :roll:

Rev
03-05-2007, 04:05 PM
well on the bright side they did the right thing, they puffed, puffed, passed instead of hogging the whole thing.

Idiots....they deserve to get thier hoo hoo's chopped off and never produce again...maybe both of thier hands so they can't roll a blunt ever again.

EvilSteve
03-05-2007, 06:49 PM
It's not about minorities dude, it's about assholes like them. Don't paint everyone else with the same brush.

fire83tug
03-05-2007, 06:53 PM
Just saw the story again on Channel 7. The kid's mom was 15, 16 tops. Poor kids, they don't stand a chance. I still hate people.

Rev
03-05-2007, 08:23 PM
It's not about minorities dude, it's about assholes like them. Don't paint everyone else with the same brush.

I'm not gonna get into this topic....I'll edit my post..no need for unwanted debates or drama.

One person's opinion is another person's law suit...

PitsVtec
03-05-2007, 08:25 PM
It's the damn RAP music!!!

Rev
03-05-2007, 08:34 PM
It's the damn RAP music!!!

LMFAO..Damn right..everyone's trying to be friggin gangsta!!!!

Wanna hear something screwed up...One of my clients wants to move out thier kids to PA. They are willing to give up everything here in NJ. They are from clifton and they said that there are too many gangs..they even have gay gangs now..IN HIGHSCHOOL...??? wtf..

Retom7
03-05-2007, 09:44 PM
LMFAO..Damn right..everyone's trying to be friggin gangsta!!!!

Wanna hear something screwed up...One of my clients wants to move out thier kids to PA. They are willing to give up everything here in NJ. They are from clifton and they said that there are too many gangs..they even have gay gangs now..IN HIGHSCHOOL...??? wtf..

I think some parents worry too much about things sometimes though. I know some parents who refuse to have their kids go to public school and pay the money for catholic school, because those kids aren't as fucked up as the rest of the kids today, right?

I think it has more to do with the fact that so many parents are too young for kids these days and just don't have the life experience to teach their kids properly. I know we all said as kids, "when I have kids, I will let them do this..." after being told by their parents they can't go out till 2AM on a school night or whatever, and I think a lot of parents still have that mentality because they aren't old enough to realize that their parents were right. There is a lot more wrong with kids today too, ritilin and stuff for kids who don't truly need it, lack of school programs for art and music in exchange for team sports, the whole love and attention over agressive punishment, etc. When I was little, my parents spanked me, now it's all about hugs and therapy.

The kids in this one are sick though. And the mother is just as big of an ass for letting it happen. I don't care if you were in the other room or not, there's no way you can't tell they were smoking up in the house, and I'm pretty sure it's easy to spot a high toddler. He's the one staring at the legos instead of putting them together.

PitsVtec
03-05-2007, 10:48 PM
I hear you and it also depends on your mentality level. Some people do not grow up at all, while others do....some people just don't plan accordingly....some are easily influenced, etc. I wish that people were not ignorant to our world, but they are. Society has become too greedy.

Cakes206
03-06-2007, 10:02 AM
Thats one way to keep em from running round all over the place.

Rev
03-06-2007, 10:09 AM
Tell your client to watch out. They kids will have nothing to do and be hooked on Heroin and crystal meth. Lot of kids dieing by me of heroin. Small town drama.

You gotta be kidding me man...I moved out here to succasunna to get away from all that drug crap....They need to get a grip on all this..I don't need my kids (when i have em) getting hooked on drugs....I thought this area was peaches and cream man..shit

HookRone
03-06-2007, 10:14 AM
You gotta be kidding me man...I moved out here to succasunna to get away from all that drug crap....They need to get a grip on all this..I don't need my kids (when i have em) getting hooked on drugs....I thought this area was peaches and cream man..shit

Were you live the kids have something to do. Sports and stuff is big there. By me the kids don't not want to do anything. You guys made a good choice.

Cakes206
03-06-2007, 10:18 AM
Theres drugs no matter where you go. In fact, areas where one would think there would be a lesser drug area...like where all the rich kids live, tend to be worse. Hanging out with friends from Franklin Lakes, you had to see the shit these kids do...get a bunch of rich kids together whose parents hardly interact with(that just keep buyin them shit to try to keep em happy,) and look out. Worked with a girl who ended up throwing away her newborn in a trash can, worked with a kid who hung himself...all from Franklin Lakes area...messed up crap.

Rev
03-06-2007, 10:34 AM
Theres drugs no matter where you go. In fact, areas where one would think there would be a lesser drug area...like where all the rich kids live, tend to be worse. Hanging out with friends from Franklin Lakes, you had to see the shit these kids do...get a bunch of rich kids together whose parents hardly interact with(that just keep buyin them shit to try to keep em happy,) and look out. Worked with a girl who ended up throwing away her newborn in a trash can, worked with a kid who hung himself...all from Franklin Lakes area...messed up crap.

Oh Jebus..I refuse to get my kids to be trash like that man...

Rev
03-06-2007, 10:35 AM
Were you live the kids have something to do. Sports and stuff is big there. By me the kids don't not want to do anything. You guys made a good choice.

Yeah Hook...here is huge sport based community for thier kids. I have heard that up there (even though it's only 10 min away) the drug problem is bad. Even Mt. Olive area too.

Cakes206
03-06-2007, 10:36 AM
Oh Jebus..I refuse to get my kids to be trash like that man...
If theres one thing I take from growing up is pops always drilling into my head, "Be a leader, not a follower."

PitsVtec
03-06-2007, 10:38 AM

I was raised in a predominantly rich, white town and I never did a drug in my life - along with some of my friends. I worked for what I have and some of my friends didn't and still didn't do drugs. It depends on you will power. When I have kidsand if they touch them, I will be extremely disappointed and they will be sorry! I do not plan on being a non-parenting parent. Discipline that kid!:nod2:

Cakes206
03-06-2007, 10:52 AM
I was raised in a predominantly rich, white town and I never did a drug in my life - along with some of my friends. I worked for what I have and some of my friends didn't and still didn't do drugs. It depends on you will power. When I have kidsand if they touch them, I will be extremely disappointed and they will be sorry! I do not plan on being a non-parenting parent. Discipline that kid!:nod2:

I would say its more on upbringing which taught that willpower. I mean all kids usually go through some sort of experimenting stage, whether it be drugs, alcohol, causing a ruckus the night before Halloween...anything...Lord knows I have...there comes a point where one usually grows out of those stages though...usually.

Rev
03-06-2007, 11:31 AM

Your kids are gunna be hot...we should sex..

Cakey...your so right man...you can only teach a kid so much..too much force may cause them to rebel.

PitsVtec
03-06-2007, 02:27 PM
Just because I was raised in a town like that doesn't mean I didn't have any hardships growing up and I will NOT detail any of that.

EvilSteve
03-07-2007, 02:08 PM
I grew up in a poor area and we were very poor. My friends smoked and got stoned and I tried it but it was never really an attraction for me. The hardest thing to do is to teach your kids to be strong because being "strong" doesn't always teach them that. Bad parenting begets bad parents.

Rev
03-07-2007, 02:11 PM
I grew up in a poor area and we were very poor. My friends smoked and got stoned and I tried it but it was never really an attraction for me. The hardest thing to do is to teach your kids to be strong because being "strong" doesn't always teach them that. Bad parenting begets bad parents.

I was pretty poor too..we came from a different country and my rents had to work long ass hours and what not. My 3 brothers and I pretty much raised ourselves. I experimented in highschool..that's about it. didn't attract me either. My rents did teach us a lot though..I thank them for that.

EvilSteve
03-07-2007, 04:27 PM
Yeah, my mum brought up 6 kids basically by herself, on a pension. I remember once for a week all we had to eat was cottage cheese and pineapple (not as bad as it sounds) for dinner. She taught me to be (or at least try to be) a good person. Also to respect others no matter who they are. I kind of think that we were poor helped us focus on the important stuff you know?

Rev
03-07-2007, 05:25 PM
Yeah, my mum brought up 6 kids basically by herself, on a pension. I remember once for a week all we had to eat was cottage cheese and pineapple (not as bad as it sounds) for dinner. She taught me to be (or at least try to be) a good person. Also to respect others no matter who they are. I kind of think that we were poor helped us focus on the important stuff you know?

Yeah..which is why i'm dissapointed how a lot of people are. That's a prime example of "you make your life to what you want it to be"...people blame thier poverty stricken life. Maybe it's hard because there is no guidance, but if some people look for answer's themselves...they will turn rags to riches.

My fiance always asks me how I'm able to eat everything, somethings she won't even dare to eat. I try all different types of food and what not. I told her because growing up our parents didn't have penne vodka with grilled chicken or cornish hen with steamed veggies..lol we had cans and rice.... Were used to eating up almost anything. Sometimes all we had to eat was rice and soup. I'm not upset over it, it made my brother's and I better...I respect my mom a lot for what she has done for our family...she broke and bent over backwards for everything we have now....

soda7o
03-07-2007, 05:33 PM
..they even have gay gangs now..IN HIGHSCHOOL...??? wtf..

are youa founding memebr ?
:lol:

soda7o
03-07-2007, 05:42 PM

yes i know i used to makign a killing in rich NJ towns... :)

soda7o
03-07-2007, 05:46 PM
Yeah..which is why i'm dissapointed how a lot of people are. That's a prime example of "you make your life to what you want it to be"...people blame thier poverty stricken life. Maybe it's hard because there is no guidance, but if some people look for answer's themselves...they will turn rags to riches.

My fiance always asks me how I'm able to eat everything, somethings she won't even dare to eat. I try all different types of food and what not. I told her because growing up our parents didn't have penne vodka with grilled chicken or cornish hen with steamed veggies..lol we had cans and rice.... Were used to eating up almost anything. Sometimes all we had to eat was rice and soup. I'm not upset over it, it made my brother's and I better...I respect my mom a lot for what she has done for our family...she broke and bent over backwards for everything we have now....

yadda yadda yadda.. maybe you should stop eating everythign in sight.!!!
FAT BASTAD!

Joke..

BTW when i first cmae to america ti was 10 poeple to a two bedroom and two queensized matrasses ... and eating..well thats whole diff story

EvilSteve
03-08-2007, 12:49 AM
Through adversity we find strength. Strength of character is learned and taught, you're not born with it. Parents seem to spend so much time making their kids' lives easier, it doesn't really do them any good.

Sounds like you and I had similar shit to deal with as kids Rev, damn it was fun at times though.

You're Russian though Kon, it doesn't count... ;) j/k

Rev
03-08-2007, 10:47 AM
Through adversity we find strength. Strength of character is learned and taught, you're not born with it. Parents seem to spend so much time making their kids' lives easier, it doesn't really do them any good.

Sounds like you and I had similar shit to deal with as kids Rev, damn it was fun at times though.

You're Russian though Kon, it doesn't count... ;) j/k

Don't get me wrong, my rents did a lot for us...We hopped from apt to apt until my mom finally got a break in her job. My dad has had the same job for like 35 years..sad part is that he probably makes the same now as he did 35 years ago. he got comfortable and didn't try to make improvements in his career, my mom became the bread winner (small loaf of bread) eventually...I think I have good morals and values becuase of my childhood, which sometimes is worth more then money...

BTW when i first cmae to america ti was 10 poeple to a two bedroom and two queensized matrasses ... and eating..well thats whole diff story

Isn't that normal for russians even now? Russians are good at one thing...producing hot raunchy women..lol..and vodka