PDA

View Full Version : whats the drunkest you've ever been???

Smokes35
02-19-2007, 12:10 PM
Let me tell you what I remember from Saturday night…

Plans are to meet Timmy, Mark and Rocky on the South Side of Pittsburgh (lots and lots and lots of bars on East Carson Street. Theres like 150 bars and clubs in 20 blocks or something, so u can walk everywhere)... Here it goes.

1. I got to Mario’s at roughly 9:45pm.
2. 9:46pm, order Vodka and diet and shot of Jager
3. 10:53pm. I’m noticeably buzzed…
4. 10:54pm. I’m fu**ing hammered
5. 10:55pm. I’m hitting on a girl named Samantha and I gave her and her friend Stephanie my number.
6. 10:57pm. I leave for The Locker Room, details become very, very fuzzy
7. 11:44pm. We walk to Diesel. My friend Tim is repeatedly pushing me to try and make me fall.
8. 11:46pm. I have no idea what the fuck is going on… no words leaving my mouth are making sense.
9. 11:59pm. I write my number on the back of my business card with the note “you should call”, grab the waitress and hand it to her, walking away without saying a word. Order vodka and diet, I think, I’m not sure, I closed my tab… I really can’t remember.
10. 12:33am, I write my number on the back of my business card with the note “you should call” and put my business card in the bra of the GORGEOUS girl (I was so drunk I’m pretty sure it was a girl at least and she had great tits), standing to my left, wink at her, walk out.
11. 12:34am. I remember nothing after 12:34am… nothing… at all. Not the message I left Dan Banks, not the text I sent my ex-Jill, not calling Danielle, Randy, Marissa, Jill a 2nd time, Ashley, her room mate, her room mates boyfriend, my brother, Scott Rosey, Vanessa or Jaclyn.
12. 2:31am. I wake up on the floor of my room.
13. 2:32am. I vomit all over my bathroom
14. 2:40am. Vomit ceases, left arm falls into toilet
15. 2:40am. and 9 seconds. Tears of disgust and vomiting re-occurs due to touching vomit.
16. 3:19am. wake up on floor of bathroom.
17. 3:20am. Pass out on couch.
18. 10:00am. Calls and text’s asking how drunk I was last night commence.

What the f**k did I do that I can’t remember? I wonder if this business card trick will work… hummm….

what about u... i think im never drinking again until.... thursday

NYCSTRIPES
02-19-2007, 12:19 PM
Drunk dialing will get you into trouble every time.

Smokes35
02-19-2007, 12:25 PM
what if its blacked out dialing?

According to most, i was just singing whatever was on the radio and screaming IM DRUNK!

jcblitz
02-19-2007, 12:32 PM
Cancun. Bar tender was dragging me around all night giving me and any girl that wanted one a shot. I blacked out around the 12th girl because I was drinking hard before he even decided to do that. I regained consciousness when a tiger cub was chewing my hand, no lie. As my friends were dragging me home, there was this street performer that had a tiger so they stopped to pet it. They stuck me in a near by bush so they could play with it and the tiger cub decided it wanted to play with me instead. I woke up for 6 seconds of that. About 20 minutes later, or 1 second black out time, I came to in the elevator of our hotel and began hitting on every girl in it. I blacked out again as soon as the doors opened. Thats all I remember.

John712
02-19-2007, 12:33 PM
sounds like 1 hell of a night :lol:

i cant remember when the last time i got so drunk, but i do recall people telling me i was so trashed. but i do know im a happy drunk, my wife, sisters, friends tell me that all the time

Shelly
02-19-2007, 01:20 PM
LOL...my 28th or 29th Birthday when I lived up near Allentown, PA Area...was a fun n crazy night at Croc Rock...many memories. One of the bartenders is a friend of mine and that definately helped ;) LOL...

shadoxkila
02-19-2007, 02:04 PM
sounds like a typical night in the life of steve sylvester....nothing new, except i don't ever puke....... gotta love looking in your phone the next day and seeing who you called or texted. But the drunkest I think that i have ever been and can actually remember most of it had to be my 21st bday, we marked off on my arm how many shots and beers....38 shots, 7 beers...and me getting carried out of the bar and falling asleep in the snow in front of my house....and yes i did puke my guts up and blame my gf for it

RCM78
02-19-2007, 03:08 PM
The south side bar crawl!!! Been there done that. I'm glad to see the youngun's keeping it alive!!!

Smokes35
02-19-2007, 03:13 PM
Ralph... we've tried the shouth side loop a few times... start on 10th street, skipping in onyx inn, natrually, but hit every bar on the way down for either a shot or a beer, all the way down to 24th, then turn around and go the other side of the street... sometimes u dont make it past jacks, sometimes, u make it the whole way to margaritaville... good times, that south side, good times.

Marker54
02-19-2007, 04:40 PM
2:40am. Vomit ceases, left arm falls into toilet
2:40am. and 9 seconds. Tears of disgust and vomiting re-occurs due to touching vomit.

Holy shit thats funny!:LOL:

njf4i
02-20-2007, 07:32 AM
Well i've definetly had my share of blacked out nights. But i seriously want to develop a porgram for cell phones that prevent drunk dialing. Like you can only call a certain person or 2 when your hammered and you put your phone in drunk dialing mode.

Ant
02-20-2007, 07:50 AM
Smokes...I think I should come out to pittsburgh and visit you.

soda7o
02-20-2007, 04:52 PM
antibiotics and bottles of jahny wlkaer blakc dont mix... :) that is all

RCM78
02-20-2007, 05:33 PM
antibiotics and bottles of jahny wlkaer blakc dont mix... :) that is all

How the hell did you spell antibiotics right??:P

soda7o
02-20-2007, 06:00 PM
How the hell did you spell antibiotics right??:P

My mom is a microbiologist /chemist... i can spell all sort of medical terms that seam impossible.. :) oh yeah and my great great great great great grandfather invented the periodic table of elements.. look him up :)

Retom7
02-20-2007, 08:51 PM
The drunkest I have ever been? I don't remember what happened.

Seriously though, I somehow drank all night with the group I was with (who I was apparently paying for), though I had two bucks in my pocket all night and no tabs out in my name. I feel bad for the sucker who got my bill because I guess I kept going and going, though I only remember starting on my 2nd gin and tonic which was more like a pint of gin... I went through more drinks that one could imagine in the short 3 hours I was there. Woke up the next morning and about 15 minutes later realized my phone was missing and I had no idea how I got home. Went outside to find my phone opened up laying on the ground (checked it... no calls made, thank god), my hat, my wallet, my keys, and one shoe.

I have a ton of pictures, which is awesome, but no memory of the events whatsoever.

ImmaSquashYou
02-21-2007, 03:34 AM
i was 17 at the time....my friend's sister bar mitzvah.....only asian there...in brooklyn at the national.....awesome time....my friends told me i was hitting on some random girl outside the restaurant....fell asleep on a doorstep like a bum next to the restaurant...puked in the bathroom apparently.....n was coming home halfway out the window in the front seat where my friend who was driving passed out on the verrazano cause we were stuck in traffic.....from then on...vadka was no longer my friend...until recently.....took me about 5 years before i can start talking to vadka again....but its been great now!!!!

but ur story is awesome...still do'nt know how u managed to remembered the times n such.....

njf4i
02-21-2007, 07:00 AM
Well this doesn't count for a drunkest moment ever. But i've been up since yesterday for work. Work all day, went to a boat store, and then a fish store. Sat at chillis for about 3 hours, and then made the dumb choice of going to the knight club in new bruns for a night capper. From there went to a poker game at a friends house. $9 in plus my friend spotted me $51 to play. Won his money back plus an extra $200 on top of that. To bad my alarm is going off in 15 mins. I'm just gonna stay up. If i go to sleep i'm never gonna wake up.

Oh and my best drunk story happened when i was 19. At the time i was living home and working for the parentals. Use to jump out my window and head to the frat parties with my friends. This one night i drank to much and ALLEDGELY(sp) hooked up with a girl that was wearing a moo moo the next time i saw her. Yeah it was 15 degrees out and the whole way home i had my head out the window bc i just puked. The best part was when my friend thru me back in the window and i just slept there for 2 hours until my mom came to wake me up.

Nothing beats u jumping into bed with your clothes on when your mom walks in. :lol: