PDA

View Full Version : Beaver Run at -12°

Cakes206
02-19-2007, 11:18 AM
Just got this picture from Ray at SBimage, the house photographer at Beaver Run...snowmobiles on the track anyone?

What an awesome shot though.

Mack
02-19-2007, 11:36 AM
yeah cakes...it pretty much suxs here in the burgh right now...although we're headed up tot 30 today so it's a heat wave and 40 tomorrow through the weekend

Smokes35
02-19-2007, 11:48 AM
Mack is from the burgh? sweeeeeeet, theres 2 of us

tommymac
02-19-2007, 11:51 AM
Whats up with the red X. Come on Joe I know that i suck at the interanet but you run the site.:roflmao:

Tom

tommymac
02-19-2007, 11:53 AM
Whats up with the red X. Come on Joe I know that i suck at the interanet but you run the site.:roflmao:

Tom

Never mind:)

Tom

Cakes206
02-19-2007, 11:55 AM
Never mind:)

Tom
Killin me, I went and uploaded it anyway. Here, have another :drink: :LOL:

NYCSTRIPES
02-19-2007, 12:16 PM
Damn that looks cold, 2 more months...reminds me why I hate winter.

Mack
02-19-2007, 02:12 PM
Mack is from the burgh? sweeeeeeet, theres 2 of us

smokes...I grew up in Harrison City...moved to jersey for work and now moved back and am now living in Bellevue just west of the city.

Smokes35
02-19-2007, 03:15 PM
no shizzle, i plowed a girl in the mcdonalds parking lot on 65 a few years back and i always drive thru bellview on my way to some friends house in sewickely/ambridge.... haha-- im from mt lebanon...

if u havent found it yet... www.bikerplanet.net has alot of local riders... some good people, some not good people, but theres a fair amount of people to ride with. We go to happy hour once and a while, u should tag along.

tommymac
02-19-2007, 03:23 PM
Killin me, I went and uploaded it anyway. Here, have another :drink: :LOL:

Have another, I would love ot have one. Ihavent had a beer in about a month, which prolly explains the trembling I have been having:roflmao:

on the upside I have gained the equivalent of about two HP with all the cardio I have been doing;)

Tom

Ant
02-19-2007, 03:48 PM
Have another, I would love ot have one. Ihavent had a beer in about a month, which prolly explains the trembling I have been having:roflmao:

on the upside I have gained the equivalent of about two HP with all the cardio I have been doing;)

Tom

Dammit you people are stealing my idea of getting in shape for track season to go faster...:slap:

tommymac
02-19-2007, 04:00 PM
Dammit you people are stealing my idea of getting in shape for track season to go faster...:slap:

Well I coul dput the weight back on and go back into white so that I can rest a bit when I get hung up behind a slower rider. Those sessions in red realy kicked my ass at first so now I plan to be ready and make it to a few checkered flags:ride:

Tom

JoeyHonda
02-21-2007, 07:21 PM
Well I coul dput the weight back on and go back into white so that I can rest a bit when I get hung up behind a slower rider. Those sessions in red realy kicked my ass at first so now I plan to be ready and make it to a few checkered flags:ride:

Tom

you f-in pansy!:roflmao:

You want me to tie a f-ing tow rope to your slow ass gixxer so you can get up to pace and last the whole 20 minutes??

we'll get you a camelback hydration set up so you can enjoy some chocolate stout at REAL track speeds.:drink:

-jh
proud supporter of slapping a barbie sticker on the back of Tommymac's prissy white bike everytime I lap him.

(okay I am done for this week)