PDA

View Full Version : Rossi & Mercedez ?

Kennedy
02-13-2007, 11:03 PM
http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos/02-04-07page-Valentino-Rossi-Mercedes-CLK-DTM-Test.htm

John712
02-14-2007, 12:28 AM
he got the Michael Jackson wave when he comes out of the trailer :lol:

sonny
02-14-2007, 09:33 AM
he's such a tool!

yetidave
02-19-2007, 05:57 PM
We get NASCAR, they get DTM.

Cakes206
02-19-2007, 06:34 PM
he's such a tool!
How do you figure?

Retom7
02-28-2007, 01:56 AM
I LOVE DTM, if I had the money, I would love to make a street legal replica of one of those mercedes... what an awesome series. Too bad it's down to like three different cars racing now. I think it's the mercedes CLK, the audi TT, and the Opel Astra or something like that? It was the same three cars everywhere I looked when I cought some of the races on SPEED. The Benz sounds amazing though.

Seeing different types of racers switch from one form of motorsports to another makes me truly wonder how much of it comes down to talent and how much of it comes down to the fact that they just get more tracktime than the regular person. I can understand certain things like going from F1 to Indy or Champ or something like that, but motorcycle to auto just seems like such a completely different thing that it has to come down more to the fact that Rossi knows the tracks and things like that. Cars and bikes certainly aren't taking the turns the same way, that's for sure.