PDA

View Full Version : The 1 question test.

John712
02-08-2007, 10:12 PM
This test only has one question, but it's a very important question. By giving an
honest answer you will discover where you stand moraily in this unlikely, fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision. remember your answer needs to be honest.

THE SITUATION:

you are in the southern states, there is chaos all around you by a severe hurricane and flooding. Your a photo journalist working for a major newspaper, and your caught in the middle of this epic disaster. as your taking photos you notice someone stuck in the floods and is being struck constantly by debris in the water and is about to die if it constantly happens, not to mention he is ready to drown.

as you get closer to that person, you notice this person looks very familiar, and as up hold up the camera to zoom in on him you notice its the Rev. Al Sharpton. now you have a choice to help save him or take photos of this historian being killed by the debris or drowning. but you think to yourself, if you help save him, you will be called a hero but if you take photos of him dying it will boost your career with the major news paper and you will be all over the news for being the only person to take the pictures.

NOW FOR THE HONEST ANSWER:

would you use the traditional color frame to snap the pictures or the standard black & white frame

REMEMBER, BE HONEST.

rpm cycle works
02-08-2007, 10:26 PM
Color of course!! i would want to capture it in all it's glory!!:thumbup:

SPRHK
02-08-2007, 10:54 PM
I wouldn't waste the film on that piece of shit!!

FigNewTon
02-08-2007, 11:13 PM
:LOL:

causef0rconcern
02-08-2007, 11:37 PM
you can't take the picture real quick, then save him? if you can only do one, save his mangy ass. thats the moral answer. but the american way would be to take a few pics, then try to save him even though you know its too late, then embellish/alter the story to turn yourself into a selfless hero, while reaping millions from the photos as well as the interviews on dateline etc etc

pillaka
02-09-2007, 12:17 AM
What type of surface, object, am I on or in? What is the distance from Al Sharpton to me? Am I in a boat?

Most likely in this situation, say I am on dry land, any saving attempt would most likely result in my drowning and/or getting killed by debris as well. Additionally due to the choas induced from the hurricane, obtaining quick medical support would be next to impossible. Even if I did manage to save the man, most likely from spending a prolonged period of time in the water, most likely in colder temperatures, would most likely result in hypothermia for him and myself. Or injuries could be sustained from the debris in the water therefor increasing the risk on infection, thus Al Sharpton would be saved but then eventually we would die a slow painful death anyways.

If it was me, I would've headed warning by the national weather service. Hey we got a big hurricane heading our way, let's all hang out! I would've GMAOT, or gotten my ass outta there a few days prior.

Barbi
02-09-2007, 01:46 AM
black n white

SPRHK
02-09-2007, 09:13 AM
How about this question. Al Sharpton is drowning. While stepping on his head holding him under, do you possibly ruin a good shoe or do you do it barefooted?

SAXON117
02-09-2007, 10:17 AM
How about this question. Al Sharpton is drowning. While stepping on his head holding him under, do you possibly ruin a good shoe or do you do it barefooted?

Barefoot? Damn! I was thinking maybe a soccer cleat:thumbup:

Smokes35
02-09-2007, 11:12 AM
I'd throw all loose debris, my shoes, my wallet, keys, belt, loose change, zippo, bottle opener, jumper cables, the passenger seat of my truck, the spare tire, the tail get, the bed liner, the jack kit, and anything else in my truck at him...

oh yes, and i heckle him in rhyme like he does...

You're gonna die, now eat some pie!
you cannot drown, with that frown!
You maliciously took advantage of not only the church you represent, hundreds of the people that you "support" and took millions of dollars in payment all in the name of conjured up, illegitmate bullshit all so you could have extra-marital affairs with ugly women... and now your swimmin.

zing

SAXON117
02-09-2007, 12:06 PM
I'd throw all loose debris, my shoes, my wallet, keys, belt, loose change, zippo, bottle opener, jumper cables, the passenger seat of my truck, the spare tire, the tail get, the bed liner, the jack kit, and anything else in my truck at him...

You maliciously took advantage of not only the church you represent, hundreds of the people that you "support" and took millions of dollars in payment all in the name of conjured up, illegitmate bullshit all so you could have extra-marital affairs with ugly women... and now your swimmin.

zing

are you sure he can swim?:LOL:

SPRHK
02-09-2007, 01:05 PM

zing

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Mike295
02-09-2007, 04:23 PM
well... digital. and color... you can always make it black and white later.