PDA

View Full Version : Anna Nicole Dead at 39

njf4i
02-08-2007, 06:41 PM
I thought it was a joke on the radio when i heard it. But the money grubbing, old fart doing, big implants, reality star is dead.

Well maybe this is what her new husband/lawyer Howard K Stern wanted all along. He killed her boy, had a kid with anna, and then killed her.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/02/08/anna.nicole.collapses/index.html

NYCSTRIPES
02-08-2007, 08:04 PM
She never left the "Trailer Park" and now she can be burried in one. Looks like she hooked up with a heroin/methadone addict and this is generally the result. Stupid kills.
Ken

High_Revs_17
02-08-2007, 08:49 PM
She might've taken her own life, the loss of her son seemed to be too much for her.

NYCSTRIPES
02-08-2007, 08:51 PM
True enough, the autorities are also still investigating Stern for possibly giving methadone to her older son, causing his death. Sounds like the "model citizen".
Ken

John712
02-08-2007, 09:55 PM
probably overdosed on trimspa

yb929rr
02-09-2007, 10:33 AM
who cares?? a whore who banged some rich old guy. can't believe i even took the time to write this. just bored at work.
sorry for talking bad about the dead.

Smokes35
02-09-2007, 11:06 AM
id still hit it...

look, someone had to say it.

AfricanBootyScratcher
02-09-2007, 01:32 PM
haha smokes, I was thinking that

Shelly
02-10-2007, 12:22 PM
Ditto...and I care cuz why???! Like the intricacies and tidbits of "stars" lives interest me...let them live their life, however that may be...it's all just media n them makin' money off it...

who cares?? a whore who banged some rich old guy. can't believe i even took the time to write this. just bored at work.
sorry for talking bad about the dead.

tommymac
02-10-2007, 02:57 PM
Now if Paris hilton woul dsuffer the same fate the world would be a much better place. I cant believe the death of this skank warrants this much attention:nopity:

Tom

Retom7
02-10-2007, 07:24 PM
Now if Paris hilton woul dsuffer the same fate the world would be a much better place. I cant believe the death of this skank warrants this much attention:nopity:

Tom

It's because it was an offday for all the American Idol people... people have nothing better to do than watch this crap. The news said something to the effect, "we're going to take a look at why Anna Nicole was such a huge phenomenon." That's easy, because you keep plastering her drug abusing fat plastic self all over the tv, magazines, billboards, etc.

She is going to get an Elvis like question forever...

"Early years or later years?" :roflmao:

The loser was dumb as a sack of rocks and they came out and said that every "stupid" moment was perfectly choreographed and was all an act. Yeah, I believe that the same day I believe Jessica Simpson has some form of intelligence or that Cortney Love isn't as crazy as she leads on.

tommymac
02-11-2007, 01:18 AM
It's because it was an offday for all the American Idol people... people have nothing better to do than watch this crap. The news said something to the effect, "we're going to take a look at why Anna Nicole was such a huge phenomenon." That's easy, because you keep plastering her drug abusing fat plastic self all over the tv, magazines, billboards, etc.

She is going to get an Elvis like question forever...

"Early years or later years?" :roflmao:

The loser was dumb as a sack of rocks and they came out and said that every "stupid" moment was perfectly choreographed and was all an act. Yeah, I believe that the same day I believe Jessica Simpson has some form of intelligence or that Cortney Love isn't as crazy as she leads on.

I dont get how all this celebrity news/gossip crap is so big. Peoples live are so sad that all they have ot do is see whos dating who or whos getting a divorce or whatever.

Tom

Retom7
02-11-2007, 12:43 PM
I hear you, I would rather spend hours on an online forum every day... lol. The bank I work at, I'm the ONLY guy, and every day is another reality show day, so I hear everything about survivor, american idol, etc... and I call them all stupid. That shit is ridiculous. 1/2 my coworkers were upset by the Survivor show splitting people up by race, and you know what happened? They bought into it, watched it to see what would happen and how wrong it was going to be, and then watched it ever since. People are idiots.

Oh well, I guess this brings us back to the line, "there's a sucker born every minute." I remember the day when TV had shows with plots on. I remember when celebrities had class too.

tommymac
02-11-2007, 04:22 PM
I hear you, I would rather spend hours on an online forum every day... lol. The bank I work at, I'm the ONLY guy, and every day is another reality show day, so I hear everything about survivor, american idol, etc... and I call them all stupid. That shit is ridiculous. 1/2 my coworkers were upset by the Survivor show splitting people up by race, and you know what happened? They bought into it, watched it to see what would happen and how wrong it was going to be, and then watched it ever since. People are idiots.

Oh well, I guess this brings us back to the line, "there's a sucker born every minute." I remember the day when TV had shows with plots on. I remember when celebrities had class too.

I am glad I dont watch much tv. Mostof these reality shows are retarted and I still dont get this whole american idol thing. My gf rags on me for spending time on the computer surfing my various message boards but then I go to watch TV and she will have the E-channel on so I figure theres still someting better on the computer:roflmao:

Tom

Retom7
02-12-2007, 02:41 AM
Tom, if the choice comes down to either E! or timing how long it takes for your toilet to flush, I think the choice is pretty obvious.

I watch tv, but mostly movies or reruns... I can't stand reality. People ask me how I went 5 months without TV (my cable went out in my room). Did you know that there's an entire world out there? Like, things they show on TV actually go on outside. I found sunshine, motorcycle riding, hot girls without cameras following her, scenery, fresh air, and Taco Bell open at 1:00AM!!!

Retom7
02-12-2007, 02:41 AM
PS - it takes mine 3.04 seconds until tp disappears.

tommymac
02-12-2007, 07:00 AM
Tom, if the choice comes down to either E! or timing how long it takes for your toilet to flush, I think the choice is pretty obvious.

I watch tv, but mostly movies or reruns... I can't stand reality. People ask me how I went 5 months without TV (my cable went out in my room). Did you know that there's an entire world out there? Like, things they show on TV actually go on outside. I found sunshine, motorcycle riding, hot girls without cameras following her, scenery, fresh air, and Taco Bell open at 1:00AM!!!

Aside from sports and some of the discovery chanel/TLC shows I dont watch much else aside from a few primetime shows if I am home or awake ( and of course family guy is a must:roflmao: ) Lets take sports or bike racing for example, I want ot see what my favorite teams/racers are doing in thier areanas why should I or anyone care who their dating or if they were out partying with whoever.

You also need ot stay out later to find out mcdonalds drive thru is open 24 hrs:roflmao:

Tom

Mike295
02-12-2007, 12:51 PM
Flip that house, Movin Up. Mythbusters and Dirty jobs.