PDA

View Full Version : Bam's Unholy Union

BIGLIZ34
02-05-2007, 01:24 PM
so I was hanging out in Philly this weekend...getting nice and trashed by the bar....when in walks Bam , his crew and of course a camera crew in tow.
The place was a madhouse !!!!! Talk about the freaks come out at night......
but I guess its offical ...he's hitched.

Phil rules !!!

Rev
02-05-2007, 01:26 PM
HOLY SHIT....you lucky bastage...you didn't get any camera phone pics =(

ZeRo_C0oL
02-05-2007, 01:28 PM
Did they already get married? I saw his new rides on the show... lol.

I met him back when he primarily drove the Audi, and they were all really cool guys that weren't quite so wild off camera.. but I can't say I don't envy every single one of them. I mean, look at everything they have, and look what they do for a fucking living! Did you see that INSANE Lamborghini Murcielago that he's driving now? The blue one? So sick! I just envy the "lets pack our shit up and go where ever the fuck we want to" sort of lifestyle. Not everyone can afford to really do that the way they do, you know?

BIGLIZ34
02-05-2007, 01:30 PM
i want to know what they were up to when we weren't looking LOL

Rev
02-05-2007, 05:00 PM
i want to know what they were up to when we weren't looking LOL

Probably flashing thier nuts at the waitresses..

CBRBob
02-05-2007, 06:24 PM
who the fuk is Bam?

Retom7
02-05-2007, 06:50 PM
who the fuk is Bam?

If this is serious, Bam Margera... one of the Jackass crew guys who got his own spinoff show and gets rich by doing incredibly stupid things, mostly to his parents... who are surprisingly nice people. I know they're rich because of him as well, but damn, if my kids ever woke me up in the middle of the night by punching me, playing loud ass guitar, setting off firecrackers, or whatever else, I would kill them!

The best one ever was the day Phil couldn't eat for the entire day... I was impressed at the extents to which they went, with the billboards, flyers to every local restaurant, etc. That was great.

RCM78
02-05-2007, 07:48 PM
He's also a Skater. He's on Team Element but rarely competes.

CBRBob
02-05-2007, 08:55 PM
OK, one of the jackasses....... the underarm deodorant guy.

Retom7
02-06-2007, 02:27 AM
OK, one of the jackasses....... the underarm deodorant guy.

You got it!

Marker54
02-06-2007, 05:58 PM
Talk about stepping in a pile of shit and finding a Lottery Ticket stuck to your boot...some guys have all the luck!!

soda7o
02-06-2007, 06:23 PM
he has been a skater for a long ass time and was doing pretty good to have his own decks and etc.... he just does not care about competing as much as doing idiotic things..

liquiddevil2000
02-07-2007, 12:13 AM
oh and the lambo aint blue its lavender or purple..(some shyt like dat)
he said it on cribs once..

ZeRo_C0oL
02-07-2007, 01:39 AM
oh and the lambo aint blue its lavender or purple..(some shyt like dat)
he said it on cribs once..

that's a different lamborghini.

IIRC, I already mentioned the purple one. That one is a Gallardo. His new one is bright blue like my bike, and it's a Murcielago.