PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Race Of Champions, DAYTONA USA

duc748pilot
07-21-2005, 09:35 AM
October 20th-23rd
Daytona, Florida
2005 Race of Champions

Long ways away but im gettin excited already. IDK of anyone else on here thats going to be there....other than maybe Eric (let me know, i think weve got our plans semi finalized.) We are going down and racing @ daytona....then that sunday I beleive my friend drew is flying home...and dawn and I are going to orlando for a few days. IDK what your plans are yet. Let me know. We'll see what we can work out. :busa: :squid:

Kawibabe
07-21-2005, 11:00 AM
Hmm...I'll have to see what we're doing and who I know is racing there too.

Onedwn5up
08-07-2005, 06:29 PM
I'm workin on getting myself there and trying to do all I can to make sure that its going to happen. Check out the thread for the ride and party I put together to try and raise a few bucks.
http://www.sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=592

I know I mentioned a ride-share to you a while back. is the rig full? or is there space? I almost wouldn't mind flying back since youre gonna stay a few extra days. You want to split a garage as well? Anyway we can shave some costs is good with me.

I want to get as much figured out ahead of time as possible. I also plan on doing to the Team Challenge Event. Not sure if you're interested in partnering up with me for that. If not, I'm going to do it solo. figure that should be ample time to learn the circuit.

duc748pilot
08-08-2005, 10:15 AM
eric....well.....its looks like we are unable to make it for several reasons. I wish you the best of luck....enjoy yourself.

Onedwn5up
08-08-2005, 04:01 PM
Dude...what happened? I hope its not bad but it doesn't sound too positive.

duc748pilot
08-08-2005, 04:11 PM
its nothing serious. next year. :(