PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

Duff750
02-02-2007, 11:06 AM
Or has anyone else experienced anything similar...
I'm sitting in my cube jammin' out to some Body Count with my iPod minding my own business writing code, then that song cop killer comes on and I hear the siren. Next I have this involuntary reflex action. My left hand clutches into a fist. I stomp on the ground twice real hard with my left foot, and twist the scroll wheel off my mouse with my right hand.

Barbi
02-02-2007, 11:12 AM
:spit:

:LOL:

too funny!

Kennedy
02-02-2007, 01:19 PM
Or has anyone else experienced anything similar...
I'm sitting in my cube jammin' out to some Body Count with my iPod minding my own business writing code, then that song cop killer comes on and I hear the siren. Next I have this involuntary reflex action. My left hand clutches into a fist. I stomp on the ground twice real hard with my left foot, and twist the scroll wheel off my mouse with my right hand.

Nope usually when I hear sirens I pull right over and always get off from getting a ticket.

duc748pilot
02-02-2007, 02:37 PM
nope...just you. seek help. specifically pyschological help.

CBRBob
02-02-2007, 04:39 PM
Nope usually when I hear sirens I pull right over and always get off from getting a ticket.

How would you know you were being pulled over? Mr. no-mirrors and half a headlight? :moocow:

IrocRob
02-02-2007, 04:44 PM
How would you know you were being pulled over? Mr. no-mirrors and half a headlight? :moocow:

Pulling a wheelie past a patrol car is almost a sure thing...:doh: :ride:

liquiddevil2000
02-02-2007, 05:40 PM
never happened to me but i never pull over anyway!!! lol

Kennedy
02-02-2007, 08:31 PM
Pulling a wheelie past a patrol car is almost a sure thing...:doh: :ride:

You got that right :ride:

causef0rconcern
02-02-2007, 09:45 PM
Even though that song is just Ice T trying to be cool, I absolutely love the introduction and listen to it word for word everytime it comes on. I guess I'm a twisted sociopath or something. Oh well. But everytime I'm in my car and a song comes on with a siren in it, my adrenaline instinctivly flows and I get ready for...well, anything. Then I have to calm myself down after I realize it's only a song. You're not the only one man.

On a somewhat related note, I ran into Ice T and his wife at the Jacob Javits center a week or two ago at the motorcycle show. He was checking out all the custom booths with the stretched and chromed Haybusses. His girlfriend has a giant disgusting ass. Thank you and goodnight.

High_Revs_17
02-03-2007, 03:51 AM
Interesting perspective Duff. :lol: