PDA

View Full Version : look at this crock of B.S

John712
02-01-2007, 06:58 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/specials/playoffs/2006/02/01/bc.fbn.superbowl.church.ap/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

So the NFL won't allow you to charge for a Super Bowl party or use the term Super Bowl. Now, I understand that the NFL had issues with the church charging for the party, but can't use Super Bowl? How frickin' stupid is that? Either way, the church agreed to make the party free and not use the words Super Bowl. So then the NFL still said no because the TV is more than 55 inches???? Are you kidding me?

Now I do not agree that churches should receive any additional benefits than anyone else, but why are bars allowed to show the Super...um....game and not a church? The bars are making money from all the drinks they sell. This is completely outrageous.

maybe the church should change the name to African American Bowl, maybe, just maybe the church can host their party!

John712
02-01-2007, 07:01 PM
by the way

HUGE SUPER BOWL PARTY AT MY HOUSE

Rock712
02-01-2007, 07:40 PM
"An exception is made for sports bars and other businesses that show televised sports as a part of their everyday operations."

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER, READ IT

liquiddevil2000
02-01-2007, 09:36 PM
i'll bring the mikes hard lemonade!!!
woohoo party... SUPER BOWL PARTY!!!! lol