PDA

View Full Version : E-Famous

Duff750
02-01-2007, 02:46 AM
A buddy of mine has become E-Famous with his "Robotic Arm Ride". Started out just a bunch of us from Speed-Tribe.com just having fun with an industrial robotic arm in a guy's fabrication shop. Now it's all over the friggin internet, and of course there's your random know it all's that think they've seen it on the discovery channel and it's some deal in Canada that is going to become a roller coaster ride lol

Video, Click HERE (http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/robots/robotic-arm-ride-aka-the-brain-smearer-232350.php)

Retom7
02-01-2007, 03:34 AM
I havn't seen that yet, but it looks like a blast... aside from the guys head coming that close to the ground... hydrolics and nowhere to move... that part would scare the crap out of me. Sign me up for the next batch of runs though! :)

Duff750
02-01-2007, 03:56 AM
It is most definitely a blast. I've got some On Board video on my computer at home, I'll cut it down a bit and post it when I get off work in the morning

IrocRob
02-01-2007, 01:18 PM
That looks like fun, but I wouldn't want to be the first guy testing the programming.:doh: :twak: