PDA

View Full Version : tattoo places

PSYCHO1000R
01-25-2007, 05:42 PM
tattoo people, name some good places near PA? Im willing to drive an hour or so to get a quality tat. there a bunch of places popping up around me but there all here for a weeek then dissappear, dont trust any of em. I live in stroudsburg, right near the deleware water gap.

Im just looking to get a cross with some tribal stuff on it, nothing too fancy. but i dont wanna go somewhere and have them fuck it up for my first tat.

while your all at it, post a pic of your tats for me.

HookRone
01-25-2007, 06:23 PM
One my way for 3rd session now. Tattoo Factory Ledgewood NJ. Thanks Tina (Liltenatattoo)

http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4221

PSYCHO1000R
01-25-2007, 06:37 PM
One my way for 3rd session now. Tattoo Factory Ledgewood NJ. Thanks Tina (Liltenatattoo)

http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4221

thanks, not too far from me either, by the way, you tatt looks awsome!!! how do u come up with ur ideas??

Redlinerider
01-25-2007, 09:51 PM
starlite tatto do an awsome job with tats, if i had some pics of mine i will post for you, they did a great shoulder piece

Mario the owner does a great job.

http://www.starlighttattoo.com/

have been around for along time, and do some great work. the one in ledgewood is good as well, but for me (#4 on the tats) starlight would be my first choice for #5

HookRone
01-25-2007, 10:32 PM
thanks, not too far from me either, by the way, you tatt looks awsome!!! how do u come up with ur ideas??

I gave Tina the idea and she drew it up. I just got back from it being finished. Will post pics tomorrow.

SPRHK
01-25-2007, 10:34 PM
First Place Tattoo in Hackettstown. Mike there is EXCELLENT!!

njf4i
01-26-2007, 12:49 AM
Both tats i got i used The lions Den in New Hope PA. If i do get some more cash up i'm gonna go and see Tina Littletenatattoo and see if we can come up with some ideas.

shadoxkila
01-26-2007, 03:16 PM
Got the one on my chest at jinx proof in montclair. They do pretty awesome work

SAXON117
01-26-2007, 03:20 PM
First Place Tattoo in Hackettstown. Mike there is EXCELLENT!!

+1

Liltenatattoo
01-26-2007, 04:00 PM
well you have alot of choices here of places to go. all the ones mentioned are not fly by night tattoo shops, they've been around for a while. the company i work for has been around for over 30 years. I've been with the company for over 6 years and was taught by the owner. if you have myspace, add me as a friend you can see some of my work in my blog on there. if not i can always post some up on here when i get a chance. i'm only here a few days a week so pm me if you want my schedule, that is if you are intersted.

Smokes35
01-26-2007, 04:59 PM
I get my tatts in one place and ONE place only...

Western penetentary, maximum security prison.

PSYCHO1000R
01-28-2007, 02:59 PM
thanks guys!! hook, you got those pics yet?

HookRone
01-28-2007, 03:40 PM

Steve,

Sorry, I have them taking in about a hour. I will post them then.

HookRone
01-30-2007, 12:23 AM

Here it is the day I got it finished. Thx Tina

Liltenatattoo
01-30-2007, 12:51 AM
10% off if anyone is intersted, only until march. but discount can only be used with me. pm me if intersted

shadoxkila
01-30-2007, 03:24 AM
where do you work?

HookRone
01-30-2007, 10:33 AM
where do you work?

She works at the Tattoo Factory Rt10 Ledgewood, NJ

http://www.thetattoofactory.com/tf_intro_pg2.htm

Rev
01-30-2007, 01:05 PM
I get my tatts in one place and ONE place only...

Western penetentary, maximum security prison.

security cant be that good..they give you internet access for christ sake..lol..

I would go with tina..she does great work..

PSYCHO1000R
01-30-2007, 03:06 PM
Here it is the day I got it finished. Thx Tina

yeh i saw it on her myspace, looks awsome!!!

akomplis
01-30-2007, 07:39 PM
starlite tatto do an awsome job with tats, if i had some pics of mine i will post for you, they did a great shoulder piece

Mario the owner does a great job.

http://www.starlighttattoo.com/

have been around for along time, and do some great work. the one in ledgewood is good as well, but for me (#4 on the tats) starlight would be my first choice for #5

:thumbup:

Most definitely... You cant go wrong with Starlight....they have great artists and have taken care of me. I just went there last week to continue on a piece and hopefully finish it up with two other sessions. I went to the Belleville location...if your interested give them a call...I am working with Jay...he inherited the tatt & just finished outlining the entire sleeve & added the traditional mask to the piece. Looking forward to finishing up...I know exactly what your saying...you dont want the art to look like shit...so definitely do your homework and make sure you choose the right artist/shop. Cause you might end up like me in having to get a more qualified/experienced artist to take the tatt to the next level....Take a look at their work....and get it done right the first time around....good luck and post up once you get it done.

PSYCHO1000R
02-03-2007, 08:46 AM
thanks for the input guys, i had it done by Liltenatattoo at the tattoo factory. I'll post pics up later. um.. ouch...

Cakes206
02-03-2007, 09:09 AM
um.. ouch...
:haha: hike up yer skirt :lol: Cool deal, post up some pics.

Liltenatattoo
02-05-2007, 12:50 AM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b364/Liltenatattoo/meandjoc.jpg

luckily I tattoo'd this girl after you. LOL. :roflmao:
It didnt hurt ya big baby! You sat fine! I did not see one tear! :)

Qetesh
02-05-2007, 12:58 AM
Come on ya PUSS!!! Let's see the pics already!!!!

Redlinerider
02-05-2007, 11:28 AM
Ledgewood is good as well, Ernie did my first ink, quite a while ago!
good luck with whatever you decide, remember-- make sure you like it! its for ever.

PSYCHO1000R
02-05-2007, 05:11 PM
Come on ya PUSS!!! Let's see the pics already!!!!

lol, im at work, havent taken a shot of it, tina has a pic.

Liltenatattoo
02-05-2007, 06:36 PM
i forgot to take one remember? i have a pic of ur friends though. you can steal it off my myspace, i have to head to class. if not i'll post up her pic later tonight.

PSYCHO1000R
02-05-2007, 06:57 PM
heres tonyas

SAXON117
02-05-2007, 08:23 PM
very nice now were is yours?

PSYCHO1000R
02-05-2007, 10:46 PM
very nice now were is yours?

http://www.stefanfil.com/tattoo2.jpg

HookRone
02-05-2007, 11:16 PM
Congrats, that came out nice.

PSYCHO1000R
02-06-2007, 12:01 AM
thanks, already working on another one :)

SAXON117
02-06-2007, 08:05 AM
very cool :nod2:

Vin
02-06-2007, 08:16 AM
That's some amazing work in those pics, great job by a board member!

I'll have to post up some pics of this ginormous half-sleeve dragon I'm getting done in Staten Island.

HookRone
02-06-2007, 09:50 AM
thanks, already working on another one :)

:roflmao: It is addicting.

SAXON117
02-06-2007, 10:01 AM
:roflmao: It is addicting.

+1 yes they are!!!!!

PSYCHO1000R
02-06-2007, 10:03 AM
+1 yes they are!!!!!

oddly enough , getting the tatt done isnt the addicting part, it's the feeling of relief once she's done that got me high!!!! lol

Ant
02-06-2007, 10:12 AM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b364/Liltenatattoo/meandjoc.jpg

luckily I tattoo'd this girl after you. LOL. :roflmao:
It didnt hurt ya big baby! You sat fine! I did not see one tear! :)

I'll be honest, that pic right there scares me so much I will never get a tattoo. :lol:

PSYCHO1000R
02-06-2007, 10:14 AM
I'll be honest, that pic right there scares me so much I will never get a tattoo. :lol:

lolol, i remembe that girl walking in right after i got mine done!

Redlinerider
02-06-2007, 10:53 AM
looks good, any meaning for the cross other then the obivous? whats on the top of it going across?

if you dont mind i ask, i always wanted to know what it means to people when they get a tattoo, i have mine for different reasons and moments in life.

Vin
02-06-2007, 11:17 AM
i have mine for different reasons and moments in life.

My current project will signify strength and focus, as illustrated in the thickness and sharpness of the blades on the dragon. The design for the inside of the sleeve (which hasn't been put down yet) will signify negativity, something I've dealt with my entire life.

PSYCHO1000R
02-06-2007, 11:45 AM
looks good, any meaning for the cross other then the obivous? whats on the top of it going across?

if you dont mind i ask, i always wanted to know what it means to people when they get a tattoo, i have mine for different reasons and moments in life.

i got the cross in rememberance of my mom after she passed away, took me a long time to find something i liked, the top banner has 2 phrases, 1 side is in reference to something she said to me before she passed, the other half is in written in chzech, (her native country) saying " truth shall always prevail".

i didnt want to just slap anything on me because " it looks cool". i wanted it to have some sort of meaning, if only for myself to understand and appreciate.

Redlinerider
02-06-2007, 12:29 PM
i didnt want to just slap anything on me because " it looks cool". i wanted it to have some sort of meaning, if only for myself to understand and appreciate.

very well said, sorry for the loss and thank you for sharing the reason why, i guess most of us have a special meaning to the ink. mine go thru troubles in life, divorce, and thinking of the fifth one once my son is born (god willing)

thanks.

PSYCHO1000R
02-06-2007, 12:40 PM
very well said, sorry for the loss and thank you for sharing the reason why, i guess most of us have a special meaning to the ink. mine go thru troubles in life, divorce, and thinking of the fifth one once my son is born (god willing)

thanks.

NP, i look at tatts as short stories, most have a tale behind them, I always ask when i see an interesting one.

my friend was just talking about getting some more work, he wants to sort of get symbols for all hte trouble he has gone thru his life, kind of reminders of where he's been and never wants to go back to, im trynig to help him with ideas. VINs description of the dragon sounds awsome.

PSYCHO1000R
02-06-2007, 12:41 PM
My current project will signify strength and focus, as illustrated in the thickness and sharpness of the blades on the dragon. The design for the inside of the sleeve (which hasn't been put down yet) will signify negativity, something I've dealt with my entire life.

do u have a straight on shor of your avatar, looks awsome.

Vin
02-06-2007, 12:43 PM
do u have a straight on shor of your avatar, looks awsome.

Thank you. :)

I do have a few, but I'm sorta reluctant to display them yet as it's unfinished. The head and half of the body was filled in last night using a 15 mag, and I need to schedule another appointment to start work on the inside of the arm and bicep. I will take a shot of the head and post it tonight if I get home early enough.

Thanks for the comment!

PSYCHO1000R
02-06-2007, 12:58 PM

I do have a few, but I'm sorta reluctant to display them yet as it's unfinished. The head and half of the body was filled in last night using a 15 mag, and I need to schedule another appointment to start work on the inside of the arm and bicep. I will take a shot of the head and post it tonight if I get home early enough.

Thanks for the comment!

thanks man, pm me the pic when u get it

Ant
02-06-2007, 01:02 PM

Thanks for the comment!

Be careful Vin, he just wants to see your penis.

Vin
02-06-2007, 01:06 PM
Be careful Vin, he just wants to see your penis.
I just peed a little in my pants from laughter. :roflmao:

Ant
02-06-2007, 01:10 PM
I just peed a little in my pants from laughter. :roflmao:

lol ewwww. :lol:

PSYCHO1000R
02-06-2007, 03:17 PM
lol ewwww. :lol:

you blew my plan up man!!!

SAXON117
02-06-2007, 03:55 PM
what the Hell happened to this thread?! :roflmao: :roflmao:

njf4i
02-06-2007, 08:56 PM
Nice tat there mr. steve. Now i really gotta save my money and get my shit done. This new aquarium is helping the bank account factor one bit.

PSYCHO1000R
02-06-2007, 10:33 PM
Nice tat there mr. steve. Now i really gotta save my money and get my shit done. This new aquarium is helping the bank account factor one bit.

is it up and runnin yet? that pic u sent me looks awsome!!! lovve the way the tank is integrated into the unit.

send me over some pics!! i may have some frag i can give you once your tank is cycled. some xenia and star polyps

njf4i
02-07-2007, 08:35 PM
is it up and runnin yet? that pic u sent me looks awsome!!! lovve the way the tank is integrated into the unit.

send me over some pics!! i may have some frag i can give you once your tank is cycled. some xenia and star polyps

I have no idear what your talking about. But like i said on crap space i just dropped 40lbs of live fiji rock in there. The hydrometer is running at 1.020 and the everything is looking good. Got the protein skimmer running full boar and i added a maxi jet 600 to give me more running water.

I'll hit you up on the phone soon to talk tanks with you.

Oh and to get back OT i'm blowing off AC and using that money to heat to tina's place on friday during the day for more tat work.

Liltenatattoo
02-10-2007, 01:54 AM
Here's nicks add on:
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b364/Liltenatattoo/Tattoos/0209071751.jpg

and then a few hours later, randy came strolling in for his next one:
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b364/Liltenatattoo/Tattoos/0209072243.jpg

njf4i
02-10-2007, 10:06 AM
Hey tina thanks for all the help and work you did yesterday. My girl and i had a great time hanging out at your shop.

But you forgot to tell everybody about patricia and her belly button piercing. :LOL: :LOL:

Cakes206
02-10-2007, 10:51 AM
I did it! :lol:

John712
02-10-2007, 10:52 AM
hahahahahaha thats to funny :LOL::LOL::LOL:

njf4i
02-10-2007, 10:56 AM

Don't make me use my mod powers and edit this thread. :doh:

Liltenatattoo
02-10-2007, 11:09 AM

lmao:roflmao:

and yes nick i forgot to tell everyone about patricia. Who I think used to be Pat. Well I kinda know it used to be Patrick. He's I mean she, oh damn. anyways, it is about 6 foot tall, was all dressed up like a 50 year old school teacher, fake nails, make up, woman jacket, everything! I kinda scary. And i had to pierce his/her belly button. Gross!!!!! I guess it wasn't so bad, but it was just weird. I thought drag queens were suposed to look decent. hahahahaha.

njf4i
02-10-2007, 11:11 AM
lmao:roflmao:

and yes nick i forgot to tell everyone about patricia. Who I think used to be Pat. Well I kinda know it used to be Patrick. He's I mean she, oh damn. anyways, it is about 6 foot tall, was all dressed up like a 50 year old school teacher, fake nails, make up, woman jacket, everything! I kinda scary. And i had to pierce his/her belly button. Gross!!!!! I guess it wasn't so bad, but it was just weird. I thought drag queens were suposed to look decent. hahahahaha.

You just couldn't stop looking at his i mean her breasts and adams apple. :LOL:

Liltenatattoo
02-10-2007, 11:16 AM
You just couldn't stop looking at his i mean her breasts and adams apple. :LOL:

ewww nick, u were looking at his breasts??? i glanced at them to see if they were real, but u were checking them out??? u sick man.

:drink: next time we'll go for a drink afterwards.

njf4i
02-10-2007, 11:18 AM
ewww nick, u were looking at his breasts??? i glanced at them to see if they were real, but u were checking them out??? u sick man.

:drink: next time we'll go for a drink afterwards.

Hey you were the one telling me about how he/she wasn't wearing a stuffed bra. :moocow:

But yeah we'll def grab a drink on the 28th. :drink:

Cakes206
02-10-2007, 11:18 AM
Danm Tena, what kinda place you work at, and I was thinkin of headdin down for some work :wtf:

Shelly
02-10-2007, 12:08 PM
Hey Psycho+everyone,

Did anyone hit Tatt convention in Philly last weekend? Unfortunately I only got to peruse it the last day for a few hrs. Found out about it last minute, would've otherwise posted it :(...There were ALOT of artists there...definately spending an entire day there next year! Some really good work from places all over the US/world....some close, some far. I'm going to be insanely picky for my 2nd Tatt since my first one the artist did a shitty ass job, gotta get a touch up on that as well. I got to meet Enigma!! What a great guy...

~Shel

HookRone
02-10-2007, 12:32 PM
Hey tina thanks for all the help and work you did yesterday. My girl and i had a great time hanging out at your shop.

But you forgot to tell everybody about patricia and her belly button piercing. :LOL: :LOL:

I told you to tell me. I'm 10 minutes away. Nice tatt.:)

njf4i
02-10-2007, 01:51 PM
I told you to tell me. I'm 10 minutes away. Nice tatt.:)

Yo sean it was posted that i was going at 12 on the 9th. So don't go blaming me because you didn't see the he/she man. :lol: