PDA

View Full Version : HDMI Cable issue

John712
01-15-2007, 11:22 PM
i was going to ask it in Ralphs thread being theres already a thread on it (in a way) but didnt want to high jack it

i bought a new plasma and got the HDMI Cable, not on my plasma i got 4 places to put the cable. 2 in the back and 2 more on the bottom where i can reach without hac=ving to remove the tv off the bracket.

when i plug it into either one of the places where i can i say about 10 or 15 minutes later the tv gets white thick lines through it, once i unplug it, it goes away, it did it to all 4 slots.

any ideas.? maybe im putting the HDMI Cable wrong from either the Cable Box or DVD Player? or should i tell the take tv back and give me a new one, i only bought it like 2 weeks ago.

CBRBob
01-15-2007, 11:37 PM
RTFM!

John712
01-15-2007, 11:44 PM
RTFM!

I DID.

but it dont say anything about it when you hooking up the dvd player, cable box, tuner and tivo.

i disconnected everything other then the cable box, and it still did it.

RCM78
01-15-2007, 11:57 PM
John, I would try asking on the AVS forum. www.avsforum.com

There may be known issues with your model TV... HDMI is still buggy. Theres alot of info on it over there...

John712
01-16-2007, 12:00 AM
damn, people don't skip a beat on anything, theres a forum for everything.

you think people have issues with their Irons and Ironing Boards.? mayby I'll create an Irioning Board Forum :lol:

but I'll check it out now.
thx

Retom7
01-16-2007, 01:21 AM
damn, people don't skip a beat on anything, theres a forum for everything.

you think people have issues with their Irons and Ironing Boards.? mayby I'll create an Irioning Board Forum :lol:

but I'll check it out now.
thx

http://www.simplehousekeeping.com/fhome.asp

Covers ironing and just about any other housekeeping question... their logo is an iron. Close enough?