PDA

View Full Version : Need CPA

Shelly
01-12-2007, 11:50 AM
I was going to a CPA in PA who was just OK. Now that I've had my house for 1 (and the first) FULL YEAR. This one being the most important one....I'm looking for one in NJ who's familiar w/ NJ and PA laws, since I need to file for both states. Want someone who will get me alot of $$ back but not take me for a ride on the cost to do taxes and/or get me flagged by IRS.

PM me please. Thanks :)

Shel

yb929rr
01-12-2007, 12:06 PM
hey shelly it's chris we met at wcw that sat. i use a guy named vizzini. he's right in trenton on chambers st. can't garuntee but i've had no problems w/ him.

soda7o
01-12-2007, 01:33 PM
if you want ot come down or mail your stufff into NY i got plenty here.
my accountant is awsome.. he knows PA and NY and FL and does all my realestate and shady stuff for me..

Shelly
01-12-2007, 02:42 PM
Hey Chris,

Yeah....wassup! ok, cool...tks. for the lead. :)

Shel

hey shelly it's chris we met at wcw that sat. i use a guy named vizzini. he's right in trenton on chambers st. can't garuntee but i've had no problems w/ him.

Mike295
01-12-2007, 02:59 PM
shelly i made my move like i was tellin you about.. so i am in plainsboro, sommerset, new brunswick and franklin park

Shelly
01-14-2007, 10:46 AM
Cool cool...yeah we'll definately have to do some riding :)

shelly i made my move like i was tellin you about.. so i am in plainsboro, sommerset, new brunswick and franklin park

Kennedy
01-14-2007, 03:13 PM
UPS ?

http://www.break.com/index/giventhemanups.html