PDA

View Full Version : Jersey living help

Mike295
01-10-2007, 10:58 PM
ok so my job changed and I now have branches that i work in that are located in somerset, new brunswick, franklin park, and plainsboro. I live in howell so the commute aint the best. We have been thinkin about moving. Anyone with good experience in that area or some place thats sort of close to it can let me know what is a good area to look around? Something that is kinda central I kow plainsboro dosen really fit in to those other three but thats ok. What towns would you recomend i start browsing around?

John712
01-10-2007, 11:11 PM
http://www.weichert.com/search/realestate/PropertyListing.aspx?P=9701158&cityid=9700&pg=4

its in Clark though. i just listed it not to long ago, pretty soon this 1 is going up for sale aswell.

Ant
01-11-2007, 07:45 AM
You can try and look at Bedminster, Bernadrdsville, Bound Brook, and Somerset.

Dude that would be awesome, because that area is only 1/2 hour from me!

njf4i
01-11-2007, 09:40 AM
Well for the first three places i would look at: North Brunswick, South Brunswick, East Brunswick, Hillsborough, Bridgewater, Somerset,

For the plainsboro job take a look at cranburry, plainsboro of course, east windsor, and rocky hill.

Mike i've lived in this area my whole life, so if you have any questions about schools, types of neighborhoods, cops, and etc just shoot me a pm.

Taz
01-11-2007, 09:45 AM
For plainsboro I would also add robbinville. There building lots of new houses and condo's right off rt 130.

soda7o
01-11-2007, 10:41 AM
i have no clue... i am not form NJ.. but ifyou ever decide to move your ass to one of the City office.. i ll probably be able to help

Mike295
01-11-2007, 07:41 PM
Well for the first three places i would look at: North Brunswick, South Brunswick, East Brunswick, Hillsborough, Bridgewater, Somerset,

For the plainsboro job take a look at cranburry, plainsboro of course, east windsor, and rocky hill.

Mike i've lived in this area my whole life, so if you have any questions about schools, types of neighborhoods, cops, and etc just shoot me a pm.

yeah i definatly will.. its kinda hard to even think about moving out of the howell freehold area... it kinda upsets me. but getting to that area is kinda a pain in the ass.

CBRBob
01-11-2007, 08:31 PM
Well, Hillsboro is close enough to where you want to be, and no so far from where you were........

Mike295
01-11-2007, 09:11 PM
hmm interesting i will definatly take a look around that area when the time comes

CBRBob
01-11-2007, 10:22 PM
Not that I want any freaking nyr fans in the area.......