PDA

View Full Version : He choose poorly

tommymac
01-10-2007, 07:25 PM
A patient I took care of made the paper. We took care of the cop and his wife in the er the other night. Also they guy who pulled the gun is now cuffed to a gurney in KCH with 2 holes in his leg;)

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01092007/news/regionalnews/bklyn_cop_fires_at_crash_thugs_regionalnews_perry_ chiaramonte.htm

B'KLYN COP FIRES AT CRASH THUGS
By PERRY CHIARAMONTE
January 9, 2007 -- An off-duty cop from Brooklyn fired a shot at a group of armed thugs last night after their cars collided as he was pulling out of his driveway, police said.

The officer, whose identity was not disclosed, was backing out of his driveway on Troy Avenue in East Flatbush when he collided with a Nissan with three men inside just before 11:30 p.m.

One of the thugs pulled out a gun and pointed it at the officer, who drew his pistol and fired a shot.

Cops said no one was hit and the men drove away

sonny
01-10-2007, 07:44 PM
How did he get a hole in his plug?

tommymac
01-10-2007, 07:55 PM
The cop drew his weapon and shot him, he has a thru and thru in his leg now. You know he had to be a bad guy becasue he will live:nopity:

Tom

PitsVtec
01-10-2007, 08:08 PM
WHat the fack is this about? No one was shot then everyone was shot....:moocow:

John712
01-10-2007, 09:30 PM
the article says no one was hit. how did he wide up with a hole then?

tommymac
01-10-2007, 09:42 PM
the article says no one was hit. how did he wide up with a hole then?

The article was a bit off. I first spoke with the detective who told me he was either hit in the leg or the belly. So we called over to the Critical care/trauma area at county and they told us he was hit in the leg and there were a ton of cops over there too.

it probably didnt get more press becasue the guy will live.

Tom

Cakes206
01-10-2007, 10:18 PM
The article was a bit off.
That or your b-day starts early this year :lol:

tommymac
01-10-2007, 10:56 PM
That or your b-day starts early this year :lol:

its all legit, I have 2 more nights off from work, then am of ffor 2 weeks then check into detox:roflmao:

Tom

soda7o
01-11-2007, 10:48 AM
cool cool ilike whne people get shot and the press twists it... BTW where is al sharpton with the race card...

NYCSTRIPES
01-11-2007, 11:54 AM
Happy ending in my book. Cops 1, Perps 0 in that scenario.

Anyone else see a pattern in the papers lately..??

NYC Mayor and Police Commissioner both claiming crime is down, All I keep hearing about is rising gun violence these days. Lots and lots of shootings.

Ken

soda7o
01-11-2007, 02:12 PM
Anyone else see a pattern in the papers lately..??

Ken

Pattern: cops are opening fire on people...:moocow:

tommymac
01-11-2007, 03:01 PM
cool cool ilike whne people get shot and the press twists it... BTW where is al sharpton with the race card...

This was black on black shooting, whitey wasnt involved in this one so I guess he took this one off:nopity:

Tom

soda7o
01-11-2007, 05:18 PM
This was black on black shooting, whitey wasnt involved in this one so I guess he took this one off:nopity:

Tom

damn it... !!! ok than what about the police brutality card .. that always a good back up top have