PDA

View Full Version : Dj/photographer Hookups?

MrQuickR1
01-09-2007, 05:46 AM
As the title states, looking for anyone that knows a good DJ and/or Photographer that performs weddings.
Looking for best price and quality.

Thanks

Rock712
01-09-2007, 07:15 AM
one of the guys i work with is a DJ

when he come back from vacation I'll get his info....

Cakes206
01-09-2007, 08:13 AM
Check PM's.

duc748pilot
01-09-2007, 11:00 AM
i'll walk around with a disposable camera :)

MrQuickR1
01-09-2007, 11:55 AM
i'll walk around with a disposable camera :)

You're hired.
Actually we might even do that....leave disposable cameras on the tables for people to take pics....still an idea

shadoxkila
01-09-2007, 03:11 PM
i have a friend whos been djayin for a long time ....probably more reasonably priced then a lot of other companies since he does it on the side....if you want his number PM me

ronin_01r1
01-09-2007, 07:58 PM
You're hired.
Actually we might even do that....leave disposable cameras on the tables for people to take pics....still an idea

nowadays seems like everyone's got a digital camera.. u just gotta get everyone to send you the pics. i think the trick is to tell everyone that you're compiling all the pics onto 1 cd when you collect pics from everyone who took pics and that once this is done, you'll send back a compilation picture cd back to everyone (serve as incentive to ppl sending you their pics). :nod2:

John712
01-09-2007, 08:58 PM
your fukkin kidding me right.?

but the people me and brenda used are pricey, im not sure what your looking for in price range other then price and quality.

lateapex
01-09-2007, 09:25 PM
Get a hold of Dennis at racedayphoto.com I think he does weddings.

Cakes206
01-09-2007, 11:22 PM
Get a hold of Dennis at racedayphoto.com I think he does weddings.
:haha: All their pics will be from one angle.

PitsVtec
01-09-2007, 11:42 PM
I have a nj friend...he plays great stuff...I'll get you his info.

Rev
01-09-2007, 11:44 PM
You're hired.

Billy in all honesty that is a fun idea. My friend did that and we all took funny ass pics....it will make for an interesting time.

John712
01-09-2007, 11:46 PM
:haha: All their pics will be from one angle.

unless the Front Straight (Aisle) has a kink in it, then you get pics from 2 angles!

John712
01-09-2007, 11:48 PM
but anyways Bill. this is who we used, their right their in Wayne to http://www.goldennote.com/index1.html the DJ's there also do live singing aswell.

we used Bob Scott, he does the Live MC http://www.goldennote.com/images/bobbig.jpg he is really good. sings real well. also if you go with them i got a discount card for you, you save 20% and if you sign a MC you get an additional 10% off to.

MrQuickR1
01-10-2007, 09:45 AM
Thanks all! If you could please pm me names and numbers and your name with it so I can throw names around and hopefully get mercy lol.
I want to make a list and then start doing the calls.
We still may do the disposable camera on the tables as well but it would be nice to have some professional ones too.

I never realized how expensive DJ's are too til I started looking:ohmygod:

RAC
01-10-2007, 11:12 AM
I used golden note for the DJ at my wedding. They were reasonably priced. I went with the polish kid Sebastian he was great. We also skipped out on the whole video thing to save a few bucks. We used a guy in totowa as the photographer he was reasonable as well EAG Photography. http://www.wedalert.com/vendorsites/showcase/EAGPhoto/. We had the reception at The Newark Club, that was expensive though.

MrQuickR1
01-10-2007, 12:54 PM
I used golden note for the DJ at my wedding. They were reasonably priced. I went with the polish kid Sebastian he was great. We also skipped out on the whole video thing to save a few bucks. We used a guy in totowa as the photographer he was reasonable as well EAG Photography. http://www.wedalert.com/vendorsites/showcase/EAGPhoto/. We had the reception at The Newark Club, that was expensive though.

Thank you, i will look into them