pro design kill switch
Msr clutch lever and perch
Denton steering stabilizer
Tusk vent cap
15t front sprocket
race cut fenders

also has a brand new clucth..
it now has headlight and break light..
the plastics are cut and beat up but i got new balck ones onthe way..
here are some pics

Jon FZ1
12-27-2006, 01:16 PM
Nice quad.

Have fun with those race cut fronts in the mud!

soda7o
12-27-2006, 01:29 PM
Nice quad.

Have fun with those race cut fronts in the mud!

yeah tell me aboutit.. liek i isad a set of new full stock blakc plastics is in the mail ...:)

Marker54
12-27-2006, 01:59 PM
I didn't see that garbage can under it, thought my eyes were playing tricks on me...Sweet Ride Man!!!

xPS VerapKillx
05-16-2007, 09:15 PM
Quads are great till you break your arm like me on them

soda7o
05-17-2007, 09:25 AM
Quads are great till you break your arm like me on them

crossing the street is fun too untillyou get hit by a car...
Shit happens... whats your point
?

ronin_01r1
05-17-2007, 09:34 AM
awesome! looks great!

HookRone
05-17-2007, 10:24 AM
When you riding that thing?

soda7o
05-17-2007, 10:56 AM
When you riding that thing?

i destroyed it about 3 weeks to a month ago.. i need a new axle bearing carrier.. i am waiting to get one and put it in.. hopefully in th enext few weeks illget it back together.. than ill ride again.. ill let you knw

HookRone
05-17-2007, 03:12 PM
i destroyed it about 3 weeks to a month ago.. i need a new axle bearing carrier.. i am waiting to get one and put it in.. hopefully in th enext few weeks illget it back together.. than ill ride again.. ill let you knw

I read that on atvrider. My parking brake when on me a Rausch Creek a few weeks ago.

soda7o
05-17-2007, 03:29 PM
I read that on atvrider. My parking brake when on me a Rausch Creek a few weeks ago.

rightnow i need a new clutchlever a new bumper and a new wheel bearing carire or what ever that part is claled.. i also have a slow leak in my front tire buti can live with that... its in pieces rightnow but hopefullywiththe next paychek i can get the parts and put it back together..
where is rausch creek? i need more places to ride... ( i thinki foudn a new spot to ride by my hous ebutit aint nothing great.. :( )

HookRone
05-17-2007, 10:12 PM
rightnow i need a new clutchlever a new bumper and a new wheel bearing carire or what ever that part is claled.. i also have a slow leak in my front tire buti can live with that... its in pieces rightnow but hopefullywiththe next paychek i can get the parts and put it back together..
where is rausch creek? i need more places to ride... ( i thinki foudn a new spot to ride by my hous ebutit aint nothing great.. :( )

http://www.rauschcreekracing.com/rcmp/index.php

soda7o
05-18-2007, 10:00 AM
http://www.rauschcreekracing.com/rcmp/index.php

their website sucks..it does not actually give an address..
where is this fucking place..?
BTW how much is it to ride and is the terrain good?

HookRone
05-19-2007, 10:46 AM
their website sucks..it does not actually give an address..
where is this fucking place..?
BTW how much is it to ride and is the terrain good?

Rausch Creek
17 E Franklin Rd
Tremont, PA 17981-1639

RT 80 to RT 81 south and take exit 207. Rausch is a 1/4 mile on the left.

It took me 2 hours to get there. It is expensive, I had 2 kids with me. The terrain is good. The tracks are always watered. The trails are tight and technical. I had crazy arm pump from pulling the clutch so much. Since I couldn't leave the 12 yr old I stayed on the warm up track. It actually alot of fun. It is rocky but not to bad. They have a nice ATV track, I will try that when I get new shocks and tires. I had a blast and the kids can't wait to go back.

I know you are a member to this forum. This guy went on thursday and took pics.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=299525

We might go down to Chatsworth next. http://www.njorvp.org/ . But have to get chest protectors first. They also require a notorized letter for each person, I had my neighbor do a bunch of forms so I got those already.

Jon FZ1
05-21-2007, 12:56 PM
Hook,

I'd stay clear of NJORVP on Memorial Day Weekend. Way to crowded and they may be running events.

HookRone
05-21-2007, 02:16 PM
Hook,

I'd stay clear of NJORVP on Memorial Day Weekend. Way to crowded and they may be running events.

Yah it will be a couple weeks until I get down there.

High_Revs_17
05-21-2007, 05:45 PM
Bring that sucker to the next lobster run.