PDA

View Full Version : your days.

John712
12-12-2006, 01:21 PM
what days are you all doing.? if you picked them out already.

i got 13 days 11 from hi speed pass and 2 days credited from last year.

so far i picked out 9 out of the 13

June 16th Sat, 17th Sun, 18th Mon at Calabogie

July 7th Sat, 8th Sun at Mosport

July 29th Sun, July 30th Mon at VIR North and South

August 4th Sat, 5th Sun Beaver Run

Cakes206
12-12-2006, 01:27 PM
I know you ain't waitin for June to start your season...Beaver Run in April yo :slap:

John712
12-12-2006, 01:35 PM
oh no. those are just some of the days i pick. but if your going to beaver run then, i'll get the days now :D

AfricanBootyScratcher
12-12-2006, 01:45 PM
VIR in march!

wcrbikemike
12-12-2006, 02:53 PM
The season will start for me in March at VIR and as many days as possible after that.

Mack
12-12-2006, 04:08 PM
I'll be at beaver in april....still have no clue what bike I will be riding but I'll be there

ronin_01r1
12-12-2006, 05:03 PM
these are the potential dates for me... i'm shooting for about 6-8 trackdays next year.

can't wait!!

april 7/8 - saturday/sunday - pocono east*

april 14/15 - satruday/sunday - beaver

may 6 - sunday - pocono north/east (?)

may 19/20/21 - friday/saturday/sunday - calabogie

june 2/3 - saturday/sunday - vir south

june 16/17/18 - saturday/sunday/monday - calabogie

june 29 - friday - pocono (?)

july 29/30 - sunday/monday - vir south/vir north

august 4/5 - saturday/sunday - beaver

august 18/19 - saturday/sunday - calabogie

august 24 - friday (?)

august 25/26 - saturday/sunday - pocono east*

september 8 - saturday - pocono east (?)

september 22/23 - saturday/sunday - beaver

october 7/8 - saturday/sunday - pocono east*

ffejtable
12-13-2006, 01:16 AM
Too depressing to even look at the schedule... Without health insurance its probably not a good idea to be at the track. I need to figure out how the medical insurance works on the motorcycle policy, like what limitations and exclusions it has. Anybody have experience with this?

Ant
12-13-2006, 07:41 AM
Too depressing to even look at the schedule... Without health insurance its probably not a good idea to be at the track. I need to figure out how the medical insurance works on the motorcycle policy, like what limitations and exclusions it has. Anybody have experience with this?

Can't you sign up for COBRA from your old job? Or, you could get a new job that has health insurance. lol

John712
12-13-2006, 11:04 AM

not sure if your looking for a job just yet or wanna stay out until your unemployment disabilities run out, but i do know UPS is hiring and you will have insurance and in the union before your season starts.

Cakes206
12-13-2006, 11:21 AM
not sure if your looking for a job just yet or wanna stay out until your unemployment disabilities run out, but i do know UPS is hiring and you will have insurance and in the union before your season starts.
Carefull with a UPS job this time of year. This time of year is usually a lock out period for new hires to get into the union. Have to wait 30 working days after Christmas, where by then on the 29th day they'll let you go. Basically getting used like a work horse for the holidays, then its see ya...unless you're really and I mean really good...don't ask me how I know this :jerkit:

UPS stands for Under Paid Slaves.

John712
12-13-2006, 11:26 AM
Carefull with a UPS job this time of year. This time of year is usually a lock out period for new hires to get into the union. Have to wait 30 working days after Christmas, where by then on the 29th day they'll let you go. Basically getting used like a work horse for the holidays, then its see ya...unless you're really and I mean really good...don't ask me how I know this :jerkit:

UPS stands for Under Paid Slaves.

ahh true but not true, they say that because they do 8 hours of work in 4 lol. i worked for them in seacaucus years ago. started out loading then sorting on the LVD in PD18 :D

but he can stay in the union if he was already with the teamsters to begin with.

but other then that im not sure how the whole policy works with your MC Insurance

Cakes206
12-13-2006, 11:40 AM
ahh true but not true, they say that because they do 8 hours of work in 4 lol. i worked for them in seacaucus years ago. started out loading then sorting on the LVD in PD18 :D
Yup, loader/unloaded in the Parsippany Hub long time ago. Ever blow your nose after a shift? Nasty :lol:

John712
12-13-2006, 01:00 PM
Yup, loader/unloaded in the Parsippany Hub long time ago. Ever blow your nose after a shift? Nasty :lol:

black clunks, lol

pillaka
01-15-2007, 12:10 AM

just don't crash!

High_Revs_17
01-15-2007, 12:20 AM

Unloader & Ireg. Unloader at the Mt. Olive hub. The work sucked, the benefits were nice, and I was a ripped animal after working there for over a year...ah the good ole days.

tommymac
01-15-2007, 02:10 AM
Also try to get a day off when yo uneed it with them. I had 11 yrs in preload in uniondale, and mostof the time if I wanted a day off and knew it would be a hassle I had to use sick days. For the benefits and pension its not that bad of a job all in all plus i made a killing with their stock:)

Tom

JoeyHonda
01-15-2007, 10:55 PM

Well you should have health coverage even for street riding.

If you're using your street ride for the track.... you insurance SHOULD cover it. Call them and check. A good agent should be able to explain the fine print. Be sure to tell them you are NOT RACING and the trackday is a school. I think TPM backs the riders on this note also, but double check with them.

If you have a track only bike.... dont crash.:panic2:

-jh