PDA

View Full Version : Acura Legend Coupe

wcrbikemike
11-29-2006, 10:26 AM
I am selling my 1991 Acura Legend Coupe. The car has 96k on it and everything is in working order. The car will come with the stock wheels with tires and aftermarket wheels which need tires. It has an alpine 6 disc changer mounted in the location of the stock 6 disc changer. There is a little bit of rust on the drivers side rear wheel well(typical of hondas of this age). In June of 2005 I replaced the front rotors with Brembo drilled/slotted, new front calipers and pads, and the passanger side axle(boot had a rip). Since I did this there have only been 10K miles put on the car. In January of 06 I replaced the timing belt, water pumt and drive belts(done at acura dealership). Since this was done there have only been 6K miles put on the car. I have also replaced the air and fuel filter in June of 2006. PM me if you want more information.

bikerguyzx12
12-15-2006, 11:11 AM
How Bout A Price And Some Pics Or Sumthin

wcrbikemike
12-26-2006, 11:32 AM
The car is no longer available since a nice little 17 year old decided to make a left turn coming the opposite direction as me when I was already entering an intersection. Lets just say that I will be getting a check from the insurance company.

Mike295
12-26-2006, 11:49 AM
The car is no longer available since a nice little 17 year old decided to make a left turn coming the opposite direction as me when I was already entering an intersection. Lets just say that I will be getting a check from the insurance company.

sory to hear about that... but that kinda works out pretty good for you right?

wcrbikemike
12-26-2006, 12:13 PM
Yeah, I guess but I seem to have re injured my neck. Going for an MRI today. Not a good feeling especially since I had spine surgery on my neck 2 years ago. This could put me out of riding all together.

Mike295
12-26-2006, 12:26 PM
Yeah, I guess but I seem to have re injured my neck. Going for an MRI today. Not a good feeling especially since I had spine surgery on my neck 2 years ago. This could put me out of riding all together.

thats not good at all. crossing my fingers all is well.

wcrbikemike
12-26-2006, 12:57 PM
Thanks Mike. If not, I guess I will be relegated to pit bitch.

Cakes206
12-26-2006, 12:59 PM
Holy crap Mike that sux...maybe it'll just be some muscle tension...keep ma fingers crossed.

wcrbikemike
01-02-2007, 08:55 PM
Well the results are in and I do have more problems. I have compressed nerves and a herniated disc (c4). Not fun. Going to be bringing the MRI results to my Surgeon later this week. After all of this shit the insurance company wants to fix the damn car to boot.

wcrbikemike
01-25-2007, 11:20 AM
The car is now at the sheetmetal graveyard.

DeFran
01-25-2007, 07:22 PM
Damn Mike Sorry to hear about your injury. I hope everything goes well for you!

wcrbikemike
01-31-2007, 11:37 AM
Hey Bart,
Things seem to be ok now. You gonna be at VIR in March?