PDA

View Full Version : Hi All From Australia Again!!

RedRidingHood
07-16-2005, 11:11 PM
Hi all, for those that aren't from wominx, I is another Aussie... :wave2:

Great to see so many of the X members here, and I hear Biz is a member too.. Good show of support B!!!

Love the site!! Thanks for the invite!!!

Shona

Vin
07-16-2005, 11:51 PM
Hi all, for those that aren't from wominx, I is another Aussie... :wave2:

Great to see so many of the X members here, and I hear Biz is a member too.. Good show of support B!!!

Love the site!! Thanks for the invite!!!

Shona

Welcome to the site, Shona!
Got any pics of the roads over there? I'd love to visit Australia some day...

FigNewTon
07-17-2005, 12:13 AM
Welcome to SBA!

Cakes206
07-17-2005, 12:15 AM
Welcome to the site! :wave2:

Useless fact: When you flush a toilet, the water spins in the opposite direction in Australia as opposed to the US. :crazy:

RedRidingHood
07-17-2005, 01:38 AM
Thanks all for the warm welcome!!! :)

Vinny Welcome to the site, Shona!
Got any pics of the roads over there? I'd love to visit Australia some day... I will endeavour to get some pics of our roads, but unfortunately when we go out riding, like Abi and Deb, I get told to put the camera away and ride.. :( When the warmer weather hits us again, I will get some shots of some of our nice roads... :)

Cakes Useless fact: When you flush a toilet, the water spins in the opposite direction in Australia as opposed to the US.
:LOL: :LOL: :nod2: Yes this is true... Great site Joe, thanks for inviting us all over here!! :)

DougZ
07-17-2005, 09:47 AM
Welcome to the site.

Qetesh
07-17-2005, 09:56 AM
Hiiii Shona :wave2: Welcome to SBA :boogie: Hope you enjoy the site ;)

njf4i
07-17-2005, 10:00 AM
Welcome to the site Shona. :wave2:

Hope you enjoy SBA.

I will endeavour to get some pics of our roads, but unfortunately when we go out riding, like Abi and Deb, I get told to put the camera away and ride.. :( When the warmer weather hits us again, I will get some shots of some of our nice roads... :)

So i'm assuming that its your winter/fall time in Australia? Whats the weather like there now?

Kawibabe
07-17-2005, 01:09 PM
Shooooooooonnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he he

You know I love the pics you take....when you actually can take them! he he he We went out last night for a hunderd or so mile ride. No pics because we didn't stop and it was dark! This is why I don't have many though. ha ha!

Taz
07-17-2005, 01:30 PM
welcome to the site!

neebelung
07-18-2005, 08:27 AM
:wave2: Hey Shona!! Good to seeya over here!

xstortion
07-18-2005, 08:40 AM
Welcome

RedRidingHood
07-19-2005, 12:29 AM
Thank you everyone, I am really enjoying the site!!! :D
Qetesh Hiiii Shona Welcome to SBA Hope you enjoy the site Thanks Jen, I am enjoying the site, and it's great to see so many familiar faces? Names? hehehe

njf4i Welcome to the site Shona. So i'm assuming that its your winter/fall time in Australia? Whats the weather like there now?
Our Fall (or as we call it "Autum") has finished and we are now in our winter.. It gets pretty cold here in Melbourne, as we are waaaaaaay down under!!! The weather hasn't actually been too bad so far, but not real nice riding weather :(, although I did get a ride yesterday, and today the sun is shining, it does get real cold in the hills, so I keep away from there (My body doesn't cope with the cold very well), I know, a little ironic considering I live in the second coldest part of Australia (Tasmania is # 1 for being the coldest) All in all Melbourne is a beautiful place to live, so I got to take the good with the not so good :)
Kawibabe Shooooooooonnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he he

You know I love the pics you take....when you actually can take them! he he he We went out last night for a hunderd or so mile ride. No pics because we didn't stop and it was dark! This is why I don't have many though. ha ha! QUOTE] Abi you are a doll, you always have nice things to say, thanks hun.. Oh and I get you on the no pics after your ride, cause I didn't get any yesterday either... ;) hehe
[QUOTE]neebelung Hey Shona!! Good to seeya over here!
Thanks chicka, it is easy to be here, when there are so many nice people!!! :)
SBA has a lot of wominx traits, and it's mixed!!! Great job guys, you don't see too much of it in the mixed sites, and it's very refreshing... ;)