PDA

View Full Version : GYDO Nov 11th

JimRBlue
11-03-2006, 03:26 PM
WIll try to make this one Billy

:cheers:

MrQuickR1
11-03-2006, 05:20 PM
No im still waiting for my voice to crack. Im not the little shit you first met years ago bitch. I'll kick your ass now. Bring it old man!:doh:
LMAO!! I guess it's been a while.....I may be an old man, but I sure as hell am wiser than you ya dumb shit lol
j/k

MrQuickR1
11-03-2006, 09:19 PM
This is a cut and paste from the other board....regardless of conflictions I understand if people don't go or have other plans, I just wanted to get a nice group together and have a good time with you all so here is the cut and paste....

Pub46
Rt 46 East Clifton NJ
anytime you want....6 pm til closing.... whenever
I am celebrating several things and would love for any and all of you to join us for a drink and have a blast.
Celebrating my divorce
Celebrating My GF's Bday
and several other things I would rather keep off of here just for privacy's sake to viewers I'd rather not know my business (non members of this board)

Stop in say hi, wish Jill a Happy Bday, See old friends and new ones you haven't met yet, and go home and remember this night as one of the most fun times you had in a long ass time.

If you can't make it, no big deal, I just hopw to see most of you there cause I haven't seen alot of you in a long time and miss you guys, and hope to meet new riders to ride with this upcoming season.

GYDO = Get Your Drunk On.....to the newer members we call it this during the off sseason, and give everyone a chance to meet eachother and have the time of your life keeping us all aquainted.

See you there.
Thank you!

Billy

liquiddevil2000
11-03-2006, 09:45 PM
TRU DAT

soda7o
11-03-2006, 11:51 PM
i will try to be there to get very drunk :)

High_Revs_17
11-04-2006, 12:03 AM
i will try to be there to get very drunk :)

So you can take another ice nap.

BTW, I'm in!

duc748pilot
11-04-2006, 12:15 AM
got a devils game that night but i'll try and make a special appearance afterwards.

MrQuickR1
11-04-2006, 01:54 AM
got a devils game that night but i'll try and make a special appearance afterwards.

I hope you can, haven't seen you in a long time.....you ever reach puberty yet?

duc748pilot
11-04-2006, 01:59 AM
I hope you can, haven't seen you in a long time.....you ever reach puberty yet?

No im still waiting for my voice to crack. Im not the little shit you first met years ago bitch. I'll kick your ass now. Bring it old man!:doh:

oskarjr
11-04-2006, 06:43 PM
Yea but who is going to ride:ride:

IrocRob
11-04-2006, 07:58 PM
Yea but who is going to ride:ride:

You're probably the ONLY one. (F'N LUNATIC. :ride: ):roflmao:
But if you do, I'll buy your first round.

PitsVtec
11-05-2006, 10:33 AM
Billy you'ver been MIA....I'll talk to Mark about going..

njf4i
11-06-2006, 08:47 AM
For you billy i'll try to make a special appearance.

MrQuickR1
11-06-2006, 12:29 PM
Billy you'ver been MIA....I'll talk to Mark about going..

Yea I have been, and after we spoke a little privately you may have a better understanding. I've been hearing it from everybody and I haven't rode much this past summer as well due to getting my life squared away and with the girlfriend getting stronger every single day. I never expected that to happen but it did and I'm not complaining at all. It's the greatest thing that has ever happened to me in my life.
And Nick, I'd love for you to go, haven't seen you in forever and there's more to this night than I posted in here....you'll see when you go.

Thanks all

Ant
11-06-2006, 01:36 PM
For you billy i'll try to make a special appearance.

+1

Tonupboy
11-08-2006, 05:51 PM
See y'all....Clifton is my old hang out joint anyway.

High_Revs_17
11-12-2006, 06:40 AM
I just got in a little bit ago, was great seeing everyone again, till next time!

MrQuickR1
11-12-2006, 12:14 PM
Thanks everyone for coming!! We had a great time and to those that couldn't make it, it's totally understandable. People from far away in Pa/NY/Bumblefuck NJ Glad you all came out. Not one person didn't have fun.

Joe (Cakes) thank you for the message, I actually got it this morning LOL....it was loud in there and too many drunk people...I didn't hear the phone.

As Crystal and I spoke....we need the GYDO at Dave and Busters again so hopefully someone will set it up.

Rev
11-12-2006, 09:00 PM
twat a good time... =)

PitsVtec
11-12-2006, 09:23 PM
Thanks everyone for coming!! We had a great time and to those that couldn't make it, it's totally understandable. People from far away in Pa/NY/Bumblefuck NJ Glad you all came out. Not one person didn't have fun.

Joe (Cakes) thank you for the message, I actually got it this morning LOL....it was loud in there and too many drunk people...I didn't hear the phone.

As Crystal and I spoke....we need the GYDO at Dave and Busters again so hopefully someone will set it up.

Good seeing all of you....Billy you still smell like sweaty balls! Had fun though!

soda7o
11-13-2006, 05:20 PM
sorry i missed it... ill make the next one