PDA

View Full Version : Philly Group Ride 10/15/06

southjersey636
10-12-2006, 10:24 AM
As mentioned earlier in a previous topic, there will be a group ride in memory of local kawiforums.com member Vodkazmaslom.

The trip is going to take place this Sunday, October 15th in Philadelphia. We will start at 1:00 p.m. - all meeting at the Roosevelt Mall Parking lot, which is on Cottman Ave between Bustleton Ave & the Roosevelt Blvd (turn right onto Cottman Ave if you are going South on Route 1, or left if going in the opposite direction, and you will not miss it), and is big enough to fit a lot of bikers. Once all gathered we will take it from there.

The plan for the trip is as following:

0) 1:00 p.m. -- Meet at the Roosevelt Mall parking lot.
1) 1:30 - 2:00 p.m. -- Visit the scene of the accident (Bustleton Ave and Hellerman St, Philly).
2) 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. -- Go to the St. Mary's Cemetary (Cedar Rd and Shelmire St, Jenkintown, PA) where Yarko is burried to give him our prayers.
3) 3:00 - 5:00 p.m. -- Ride up to New Hope - one of Yarko's favorite routes, and a great hang-out spot.

Any more info or whatnot just contact me. I plan to ride up there with a few of my friends and whatnot.