PDA

View Full Version : SBA Sticker added to my bike

njf4i
07-14-2005, 05:53 PM
Well i finaly had the time and second set of stickers to put on my f4i.

1st one is the bike on the back of my bike

2nd one is the url on the bike (and yes like my truck sticker its crooked. I think i was born crooked)

3rd was my lovely sticker helper. (She put the logo on because she didn't want it to be crooked.)

Cakes206
07-14-2005, 06:52 PM
Way to rep the site! Looks good Nick...but the url on the subframe..I dunno man...start drinkin V8 maybe :lol:

Qetesh
07-14-2005, 10:22 PM

2nd one is the url on the bike (and yes like my truck sticker its crooked. I think i was born crooked)

3rd was my lovely sticker helper. (She put the logo on because she didn't want it to be crooked.)

Don't worry Nick, I suffer from crooked-itis myself...just ask Cakes and WSprtual :LOL:

JO is da'bomb BTW ;)

Gear Dog
08-08-2005, 10:56 PM
I loked at the logo on the frame and had to look at it for a second cause it looke doff. I still like it though. Next time spray some soapy water on the bike and the decal so you can position it better.

sterling
08-08-2005, 11:27 PM
Nice decals...even if it is a little crooked. I'd pimp a couple on my bike. How do I get some?

Gear Dog
08-08-2005, 11:51 PM
check out the site update page, there is a link there to buy decals

Cakes206
08-09-2005, 09:14 AM
Nice decals...even if it is a little crooked. I'd pimp a couple on my bike. How do I get some?

Hey sterling...any information on site related stuff can be found Here (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40). We are also currently working on a new URL only sticker as well. Stay tuned...

DougZ
08-09-2005, 09:55 AM
JO is da'bomb BTW ;)

+1 Its good you brought in help to make sure these went on straight. LOL

soda7o
08-09-2005, 11:53 AM
Nick having shit crooked gives it charachter.....
all my cars and bikes have character but i think my bike displays th emost charcater with teh stiches, oil leaking and road rash everywhere... :)

Redlinerider
08-09-2005, 01:29 PM
i got my sticker on while at wcw the other day, and man !!! can you feel the added hp's to rear wheel once it was on :wow:

amazing :wow: :) an extra 10 hp's

High_Revs_17
08-09-2005, 02:53 PM

Now we know why you don't work in graphics...btw, I spotted a red "T" and part of what seems to be an "S" following it on the right rear tail section...what does that stand for? Let Jo take care of the decorating, you just be sure to keep up with the free advertising. :lol:

Commuta_Busa
08-09-2005, 04:37 PM
nick just make sure however you park your bike that the left side is showing...

sterling
08-09-2005, 07:04 PM
Hey sterling...any information on site related stuff can be found Here (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40). We are also currently working on a new URL only sticker as well. Stay tuned...

Sweet. Thanks for the help. I'm sending you 10 bucks right now. :)

Cakes206
08-09-2005, 08:20 PM
Sweet. Thanks for the help. I'm sending you 10 bucks right now. :)

All packaged up and ready for tomorrows mail...should get em in time to pimp 'em out for this weekend. Thanks again for being part of and showing your support for SBA!

sterling
08-09-2005, 09:50 PM
:worship: That's awesome Thanks Cakes. I'll take some pics after I put them on.

njf4i
08-10-2005, 07:57 AM
Well thanks for bringing back my old thread. But for the record I purchased another SBA sticker off joe and fixed the crooked sub-frame URL sticker.

Also I got love for everyone. It just happens that there is more SBA love on my bike. :lol: