PDA

View Full Version : Noob here....

neebelung
07-14-2005, 03:24 PM
Hey all....

Found my way over here via somg NJ guy (Cakes, maybe?? :) )... Been addcited to sportbikes for a few years now, but just acquired my own a few months ago, and completed my MSF just a couple weeks ago. Presently working on getting my bike reassembled (previous owner low-sided her, and messed up most of her plastics), and trying to get some good parking-lot time in until I'm road ready.

Looks like a nice forum here... anxious to check it out!

:wave2:

DougZ
07-14-2005, 03:35 PM
Welcome to SBA.

Its a new board, but shaping up real nice.

Taz
07-14-2005, 03:53 PM
welcome to the site! :wave2:

neebelung
07-14-2005, 04:09 PM
Thanks guys! Looks great here so far.... (now all we gotta do is get that women's area up and rollin'!)

Thanks for the warm welcome!! :)

Cakes206
07-14-2005, 04:26 PM
Welcome to the site needlebug! Yup...someNJguy is me...hope you enjoy the site...spread the word!

neebelung
07-14-2005, 04:33 PM
Welcome to the site needlebug! Yup...someNJguy is me...hope you enjoy the site...spread the word!

LMAO!! "Needlebug"???? I love it!!

I'll definitely spread the word -- you've got the makings of a great forum here!

Cakes206
07-14-2005, 04:42 PM
LMAO!! "Needlebug"???? I love it!!

I'll definitely spread the word -- you've got the makings of a great forum here!

Lol...Don't mind me...I'mma mess :lol:

Vin
07-14-2005, 04:43 PM

You got that right. :wave2:

Welcome to the site, neebelung! :wave:

njf4i
07-14-2005, 05:28 PM

He is such a mess that we all just ignore him. :LOL:

:wave2: But welcom to the site neebelung.

Quick question: where did you get a name like that?

Qetesh
07-14-2005, 10:30 PM
Hey all....

Found my way over here via somg NJ guy (Cakes, maybe?? :) )... Been addcited to sportbikes for a few years now, but just acquired my own a few months ago, and completed my MSF just a couple weeks ago. Presently working on getting my bike reassembled (previous owner low-sided her, and messed up most of her plastics), and trying to get some good parking-lot time in until I'm road ready.

Looks like a nice forum here... anxious to check it out!

:wave2:

Hi there NB :wave2: Welcome to SBA and CONGRATS on passing your MSF :boogie:

Enjoy the site!!!

neebelung
07-15-2005, 08:32 AM
Quick question: where did you get a name like that?

:lol: It's a long story, really.... Kinda has two sources. My mom started calling me "Nee" when I was about 14 I guess (my real name is Natasha), and then it morphed into Neebelung over the years. "Der Neibelungen" (I think I spelled that right) are wood nymphs in Wagner's "Der Fledermaus," and nebelung (with one "e") is a breed of cat I love..... So it's a combination of things.

(heh, sorry you asked, now aren't ya? :LOL: )

neebelung
07-15-2005, 08:32 AM
Hi there NB :wave2: Welcome to SBA and CONGRATS on passing your MSF :boogie:

Enjoy the site!!!

Thanks, Jen!! Glad to be here... awesome lil place you've got goin'!!!

xstortion
07-15-2005, 09:20 AM
I hate noobs lol j/k

Welcome

<----very jealous of people that live in Florida I wanna live down there

neebelung
07-15-2005, 09:37 AM
I hate noobs lol j/k

Welcome

<----very jealous of people that live in Florida I wanna live down there

Well if Qetesh and Cakes ever decide to roadtrip down here, you're welcome to come with them, and soak up some of our (disgustingly hot, humid, rainy) Florida weather!!!

(Pffftt... it's Summer storm season -- no need to be jealous of Florida this time of year! :) )

RedRidingHood
07-16-2005, 11:19 PM
Hi ya Natasha!! :wave2: Wow this is just like being on the X... hehehe

I am going to check out the gallery... :)

DSH
07-17-2005, 07:17 AM
:lol: It's a long story, really.... Kinda has two sources. My mom started calling me "Nee" when I was about 14 I guess (my real name is Natasha), and then it morphed into Neebelung over the years. "Der Neibelungen" (I think I spelled that right) are wood nymphs in Wagner's "Der Fledermaus," and nebelung (with one "e") is a breed of cat I love..... So it's a combination of things.

(heh, sorry you asked, now aren't ya? :LOL: )

ICH LIEBE DICH!!!

k, that's all i know...Welcome

Barbi
07-17-2005, 09:13 AM
hehe I know what that mean!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL