PDA

View Full Version : Joe Rocket suits

mikedabike
09-20-2006, 06:08 PM
Does anyone know any dealer in NY or NJ that actually stocks Joe Rocket 1 piece suits (Speedmaster or Honda race rep)?? I called around 15 stores but none had any on hand to try on.. WTF? It's like buying shoes looking at pictures without actually fitting them. Even "official JR dealers" had nothing.. Anyone??

SAXON117
09-20-2006, 08:56 PM
Did you call WCW? I know Ron use to have a few one piece suit there, but then again its been awhile

High_Revs_17
09-20-2006, 09:03 PM
Call these guys and be sure to tell them you're a memeber of this site if/when you contact them. www.washingtoncycleworks.com

If you can't find anything in stock don't limit yourself to JR, there are many others out there that produce excellent leathers with even better quality than JR in some respects.

ffejtable
09-21-2006, 08:20 AM
Different brands also fit differently... While a Joe Rocket, Tecknic and AGV in size 46/56 was too small, a 44/54 Astars fit perfectly.

Its a long haul, but I actually drove down to kneedraggers in DE because I expected them to have some kind of a huge selection. The place is a lot smaller than I expected but they did have several brands availble for me to try... They had some inventory on the racks plus they rent suits out as well.

They also cut me a break lowering the price another 10% off the website price, so the trip was well worth it...