PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 9/17

causef0rconcern
09-15-2006, 06:43 PM
Ok...after all this rain I need to go out and ride...I've heard bits and pieces of some ride going up around Sussex County and New York state, but I don't know what that plan is yet...So I guess what I'm trying to do is figure out if anyone is going out on any group rides/where they are/ and what pace.

Depending on what information comes my way, I might head a ride from Hillsborough. The route would be pretty easy for anyone who has ever ridden out to Stewart's with us. 514 to River Road, out across 202 and up Pleasant Run to Round Valley like every Thursday. Then from there we would go down 78W a few miles to these awesome sweepers(I forget the exit) that would dump us at the start of 579 in Bloomsbury. From there, we would take a nice relaxed pace to Hopewell through all of those treacherous high-speed curves. The ones we will walk our bikes through. Through Hopewell, out to 202. Across 202 and back to Amwell road via Wertzville road. Maybe a lunch break somewhere along the line. New Hope is only a few minutes from Hopewell so we could do that, or just get pizza or something somewhere. ANYWAY, if anyone is interested in riding, post or PM. Whether its a ride up north, down here, or somewhere else. I want to rip on Sunday. If anyone is curious about the pace of my rides...We boogie. But only on the backroads. None of that flying down the straights crap and wheelies from every stop. Just RIDING.

SAXON117
09-15-2006, 08:12 PM
check your inbox:drink:

causef0rconcern
09-15-2006, 08:40 PM
holla

ImmaSquashYou
09-15-2006, 10:34 PM
i think i'm going paintballing..paintballing..riding...hymm..i dunno...i so wanna do both, but i can't....i'm paintballing till 2 i believe...if nething...i'll ride up n meet u guyus somewhere..but u guys might be done by then......if the weather is nice tomorrow ...u wanna rip it up somewhere???

causef0rconcern
09-15-2006, 11:43 PM
Yo Vic you know I ride EVERY day. I went out earlier today when the weather broke for about an hour. Hit me up dude.

ImmaSquashYou
09-16-2006, 12:06 AM
yea..but i have classes now..sucks butt!!!!
hit u up tomorrow if its not raining in the morning

causef0rconcern
09-16-2006, 10:53 PM
bump bump anyone else coming? so far theres only a few...